Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold or Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 59393 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 09, 2020, 11:02:39 PM
There was a lot of predictions if gold will be reaching more and more new ATH in the future and just take the wise decision to take both as your investment. Bitcoin will be much more profitable when you can enter the market at the dip price. Both were offering the same thing like stability but if we are seeing from the usability and bitcoin is much better consider it was not getting manipulated like gold.

I personally will try to put more into the bitcoin and the rest for the gold.
If I were an investor I would optimize my investment but would tend to invest more in Bitcoin because this coin is worth more than gold. Of course, I will also invest gold but if I do, I will keep for a long time because gold is very useful in my daily life.

Anyway, when choosing an investment, it should be considered carefully because large fluctuations can cause investors to lose money at any time.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 09, 2020, 09:06:25 PM
Let's say I have a huge amount of money as an investor, where do I put them? Bitcoin or Gold

If you have huge amount you should diversify. If not that huge amount you should buy Bitcoin with a sole reason that Bitcoin have might bigger potential. Both assets will go up in next 10-20 years. But Bitcoin will go up way more. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 09, 2020, 08:33:04 PM
Let's say I have a huge amount of money as an investor, where do I put them? Bitcoin or Gold

We all know that gold is known for its stability which could be vital in times of financial crisis; but doesn't exactly bring good return  WHILE Bitcoin on the other hand can be quite profitable  but it's risk of negative volatility can be catastrophic!

So which has your vote? Gold or Bitcoin!!!!

If you want to not do anything but dont mind getting a small return, definitely gold. I dont see gold bringing down in value in the relevant future. But if you want a bigger return then you have to work hard or else youre going to lose your investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
September 09, 2020, 07:59:38 PM
Both are good asset class but most people prefer to buy gold because of its price stability. BTC brought revolution and eliminate any middle-man making us to be our own bank by being a custodial of our finances.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
September 09, 2020, 07:14:48 PM
There was a lot of predictions if gold will be reaching more and more new ATH in the future and just take the wise decision to take both as your investment. Bitcoin will be much more profitable when you can enter the market at the dip price. Both were offering the same thing like stability but if we are seeing from the usability and bitcoin is much better consider it was not getting manipulated like gold.

I personally will try to put more into the bitcoin and the rest for the gold.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
September 09, 2020, 06:30:13 PM
Gold can still bring you good return. You said as an example if you have a lot of money. Investing with huge amount can potentially give you bigger returns so that still applies with gold but it's lesser volatile.

If you can do both, why not have them? you have diversified to both store of value. Having both can balance your risk appetite, if bitcoin sways, gold won't sway a lot and the same applies with winning and losing, vice versa.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 09, 2020, 06:22:20 PM

We all know that gold is known for its stability which could be vital in times of financial crisis; but doesn't exactly bring good return  WHILE Bitcoin on the other hand can be quite profitable  but it's risk of negative volatility can be catastrophic!

i think if you have a huge amount of money, its better to split your money and drop it in GOLD and Bitcoin my friend
because for me both is not an options buddy
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 09, 2020, 06:18:56 PM
Without thinking twice I'll pick Bitcoin, though Gold is stable and sure. But if I can take a quick flash back to last 10years the rate of Bitcoin was very low compared to now. Its growing. I'll rather pick what will keep growing. That Pick what's just stagnant, gold won't increase in price. But bitcoin can increase more at any time. It can even rise up to 100k dollars.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 09, 2020, 06:12:24 PM
Initially I only invested in gold but when I got to know crypto I also invested in bitcoin. So the investment for me now is 50% gold, 40% bitcoin and 10% in altcoins
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 09, 2020, 06:08:54 PM
A quarter of gold, a quarter of bitcoin and half of cash to buy more when they fall in price, I don't think we are at the bottom now, there will still be chances to buy well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
September 09, 2020, 06:08:10 PM
Back to yourself, from how many you can bear the risk!

If you can bear the high risk of getting a profit that I recommend Bitcoin, especially after Bitcoin reaches the price level 9300 is likely to Reversal.

But if you want to play safely with low risk low return, I suggest gold. Especially gold is currently in a trend up, just wait when the price is already the support level and you can buy.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 09, 2020, 06:01:23 PM
You can find many similar threads on this forum and on Reddit.

Most people will recomend having both because you can never know what will happen in the world. Maybe there's a war or an EMP attack on your country that will render all electronics useless. You may need to buy something but you won't have enough cash and you won't be able to access your bitcoins. In such case you will always have some gold.

It's an extreme scenario but I used it to show that in different situations different things can become life savers.

I don't have gold only cash and cryptocurrencies but I'm not saying you shouldn't buy it.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 09, 2020, 05:55:00 PM
Bitcoin is a new type of investment whereas gold is an old type. gold is a type of investment that promises a stable price because the price changes are not so wild.

but I don't like investing in the type of investment that has a stable price, I prefer the type of investment that can give big returns in a fast time like Bitcoin.

btw, it looks like you have the wrong thread.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
September 09, 2020, 05:28:31 PM
As an investor and crypto enthusiast i will definitely pick bitcoin, gold is only good at times of bad times in global economy or panic situation in economies worldwide. Also for bitcoin you have full control and liquidity while for gold you may not always find buyers in your local area.
Activity: 268
Merit: 4
September 09, 2020, 04:55:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: