Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 21. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 124
U guys will cry when I drop my load onto the markets. Nothing will help u to overcome anger and mental anguish when u see ur coin going belly up and never recovering. Having that said, I still think that there could still be a noteworthy potential here, but whats imperative is that the right person should take on the burden of curating the coin, managing funds and keeping everything as simple as is needed to get the engines started again.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Hello community, finally we have news.
Goldblocks from this day enters the Multi-Marketing system,
it has his own software connected with GB,
it has automatic btc payment,
it has his own marketing company from Germany,
it has great profit possibilities!
As you can guess, real Gold is into play.

Company details:
http://search.bisnode.si/si/401599/multigroup-d-o-o/
http://www.pirs.si/Subject/Info/744277/multigroup-trgovina-in-storitve-doo?refId=04e139e6607a493b951267f21659e741#
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi all,
Cookiepool will stop operation and close at 1. February.

Thank you anyone for your support

Regards
Cookie
timely response and good support of knowledgable pusers are appriciateable.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Living in CEST - love cookies :-)
Hi all,
Cookiepool will stop operation and close at 1. February.

Thank you anyone for your support

Regards
Cookie

Goldblocks official pool is ready at CWI, and is better then ever! Point some hash there.

Official GB Pool: http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb

Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Thanks crysx, btw, we managed to regulate gold sending across the world.

:DHigher today and it's not unexpected... Last month, I received a brief email from the dev stating news coming around mid-Jan. Tongue
Yes, we are almost ready, big network is coming towards GB these days.
More news after weekend.

btw, thanks to all that was concerned about me and my family, now we are all ok, and i am ready for work, although we have done huge work past 8 months, yes we were working all the time, and we are still working on GB. GB is here to stay for a very long time.

Silence that occurred past month or two, was not just to concentrate on our job, software development for GB, regulation of company and documents about importing and exporting gold, but also to separate believers from unbelievers and dumpers. We need that to build stronger network around GB.
As you can see price is fluctuating but its not dropping, no matter that there was no news all these months. We still have good marketcap. So you can take that as starting point when you make research what happens in background.

Glad you a better, keep up the good work!
Activity: 14
Price seems pretty stable, even with all the BTC craziness. Once BTC levels out, people will bring their attention (and profits) back into their favorite Altcoins. Wanna guess which altcoin is on my list??  Grin Grin Grin Grin

if price will be stable then we will take favourite action over it.
Thanks crysx, btw, we managed to regulate gold sending across the world.

:DHigher today and it's not unexpected... Last month, I received a brief email from the dev stating news coming around mid-Jan. Tongue
Yes, we are almost ready, big network is coming towards GB these days.
More news after weekend.

btw, thanks to all that was concerned about me and my family, now we are all ok, and i am ready for work, although we have done huge work past 8 months, yes we were working all the time, and we are still working on GB. GB is here to stay for a very long time.

Silence that occurred past month or two, was not just to concentrate on our job, software development for GB, regulation of company and documents about importing and exporting gold, but also to separate believers from unbelievers and dumpers. We need that to build stronger network around GB.
As you can see price is fluctuating but its not dropping, no matter that there was no news all these months. We still have good marketcap. So you can take that as starting point when you make research what happens in background.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

darkgold is quite ill at the moment and will be a little while before he gets back on track ... so any and all miners to throw some hash at the new pool and cwi-stratum will be very much appreciated ...

#crysx

How sick is he?  Hopefully not near death or anything. Dev and social media have gone dark though....(pun not intended).  Other than that nice little pump today for no news.

his whole family is ill mate ...

i dont want to elaborate unless he comes in and explains himself ... but from the last discussion i had with him - yes very ill ...

so a week or two is NOT uncommon for any of us to be ill and take that long to heal ...

#crysx
Sure news is coming LOL...this is a dead coin..old idea ...look into Digix if you want a gold backed coin.

I did, gold backed coins are a bad idea.  Regulations create barriers and then the regulators get ahold of the devs and its over.  Coins that can be traded for gold in Generic TEP or Assay Package is a better idea.

can you elaborate please ? ...

or at least pm me if you dont want to give the thread a full explanation Tongue ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 9

darkgold is quite ill at the moment and will be a little while before he gets back on track ... so any and all miners to throw some hash at the new pool and cwi-stratum will be very much appreciated ...

#crysx

How sick is he?  Hopefully not near death or anything. Dev and social media have gone dark though....(pun not intended).  Other than that nice little pump today for no news.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Sure news is coming LOL...this is a dead coin..old idea ...look into Digix if you want a gold backed coin.

I did, gold backed coins are a bad idea.  Regulations create barriers and then the regulators get ahold of the devs and its over.  Coins that can be traded for gold in Generic TEP or Assay Package is a better idea.
Activity: 494
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
It's awfully quiet in here.... How about some price speculation?  Grin

A small cooling off period is good. I expect another week or two of low volume and price between 1000 and 2000 before we see any real price action. (in either direction)

Thoughts?

hm... the question is where is dev ? Is he alive or what ?
 i think if he is still active , the price wouldn't be low like this , but the dev is nowhere , nothings happening and the price is going down ...

unfortunately ... a pity ...

The only reason its dropping in value is its being mined and dumped hard, has nothing to do with the dev!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
It's awfully quiet in here.... How about some price speculation?  Grin

A small cooling off period is good. I expect another week or two of low volume and price between 1000 and 2000 before we see any real price action. (in either direction)

Thoughts?

hm... the question is where is dev ? Is he alive or what ?
 i think if he is still active , the price wouldn't be low like this , but the dev is nowhere , nothings happening and the price is going down ...

unfortunately ... a pity ...
Activity: 507
It's awfully quiet in here.... How about some price speculation?  Grin

Thoughts?
price is going little down , any news or any suggestion for push the price up ?

Yes point a miner or 2  @ zpool, I am but not enough to keep it from getting dumped to BTC on the exchanges

hi all ...

the cwi-pool ( official goldblocks pool ) on the new server with new cwi-stratum and recode has been finished ...

the cwi-stratum has been tested with a small amount of hash and works well - but is quite aggressive with stratum-diff ... this needs tweaking ...

so when it looks like the pool is not showing miners - and your miners are actually processing shares - it is because the pool updates every 15seconds and the stratum-diff increases at a rapid rate - hence sending the shares its been working on after the pool thinks its disappeared ... this does not result in any losses - but does help with the stats ...

so we will move the goldblocks pool out of 'alpha' designation and into 'beta' designation with the change in color of the goldblocks-pool ( cyan this time ) and will start the tweak of the settings of the stratum aggressiveness of stratum-difficulty ... this is due to the one port being used for all miners - as this stratum is built to handle the whole gamut of hashrates your help and patience while this transition is happening is very much appreciated ... and for those that have helped during this trying time - we give our tanx as well ...

there 'may' be the situation where you will be required to delete then recreate your workers - but this will happen once - due to the recode of the stratum ...

please remember - that this is a new cwi-pool system ( which was originally for internal use only ) and teething issues DO arise ... so please report ALL issues so we can attend to them asap ...

general link to cwi-pool system ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

direct link to official goldblocks-pool ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb/ ...

miner address parameter ...
stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:1200/ ...

tanx again to all those that have helped in the testing phase and the debug phase of the build ...

now for the tweaking to make this one of the most solid and responsive pools that we have had to date ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: