Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 17. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I'm mining with my baikal miners at Aikapool and staking at poswallet.com
anyone else here use or have an opinion about poswallet.com? I havent seen much talk about them....

Poswallet is good, but you gotta remember, "if you don't have private keys, you don't own the coins" so there's always possibility that someday poswallet is not online and your coins are gone.

Activity: 465
Merit: 252
I'm mining with my baikal miners at Aikapool and staking at poswallet.com
anyone else here use or have an opinion about poswallet.com? I havent seen much talk about them....
Activity: 104
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

after coming back from my personal trip to the courthouse and back - maintenance on all the system of cwi went underway ...

the goldblocks pool had a small issue that blew out to be a bigger one as it went along ... pplns payouts were disabled and even though mining was allowed to continue automatically - the cause of the pplns payout suspension was not a simple issue ...

it seems to be an inherent one in mpos pools worldwide - and only those in the know have the ways and means of dealing with it currently ... im trying to find out the issue fix - and the stratum dev also is working on it ... though this issue has been a long standing one - there are fixes in place for them that make the pools much more reliable ... ill be messaging about the place to find out how - as im stumped currently ...

so in this event - could ALL users please remove their coins from the goldblocks pool at cwi-pool system while we find a permanent fix for this issue ...

the issue itself is a 'possible double payment detected on block xxx' issue ... no one seems to know HOW to fix this problem with the mpos pools - except those that have had a long standing run with mpos ... but ill keep messaging and researching until i find what that fix is ...

once i see that there is no more coins held for users in the coming days - the pool db will be reset - as a small ( but hopefully effective ) work-around in the stratum has been placed in the interim by the stratum dev for the cwi-stratum ... for this to be activated - the pool needs to have the goldblocks db reset ...

so if by sunday 26th february 2017 - all coins have been moved to your personal wallets - then ill reset the database  and run the goldblocks pool once again ... so that monday 27th february 2017 will be the start of the new workaround ...

ill post this also to the cwi-thread so that everyone is aware of what is happening ...

update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17945523 ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Cool!
Have you calculated approximately how much of those 30 BTC raised would go into exchanges to buy the GBs contained in the packages?
No calculations about that, we are concentrating of spreading mlm.
btw everyone here can make his own basic calculation if he want, but i doubt that, that will bring him more profit.
Work brings profit. Buy a package and start with referral earning.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
Cool!
Have you calculated approximately how much of those 30 BTC raised would go into exchanges to buy the GBs contained in the packages?

Video guide for Goldblocks, it's on German language for now, will be translated soon.

https://youtu.be/BubYE8q16a0

Thanks to all who believe in GoldBlocks. In just 3 weeks we raised 30 BTC so far and we have just started.
I know that very few from this forum has really bought a package, but i as mention once that Goldblocks doesn't really depends of this forum members. It's a lot bigger then that.

Again thanks to all.
Hi, as we promise, there is merchant in USA that accept GB for their products and services.
Products are based on jewellery, but most important thing is their services. They assist you to buy in USA shops and delivers to you whatever you choose to buy online in USA shops. It deliver good worlwide. Owner is a US company: ShoppingUSA/EU 782 W Lincoln Ave. Rahway, NJ 07065

They accepts PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin and Goldblocks !  --> http://shoppingusa.me/index.php/about/payment-options

Their product store: http://shoppingusa.me/index.php/our-store

If you have further questions you can contact seller via e-mail: [email protected]

screenshots.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Do you have anything new?
Activity: 219
i tried to do like you said but the wallet is always stuck on 36 weeks.. in the debug log there are only orphan blocks
All exchanges are online, including Yobit.
Darkgold, do you have any idea what's wrong with yobit goldblock wallet? been in mainentance for a while.

Thanks.
Darkgold, do you have any idea what's wrong with yobit goldblock wallet? been in mainentance for a while.

Thanks.

I have noticed that it has been in and out of maintenance allot on yobit but not @ ccex

Yes i noticed that too, i tweet them to update the source few days ago, i think they are still on first initial version of GB.
All other 4 exchanges are good. Ill contact them again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506

Thanks.

I have noticed that it has been in and out of maintenance allot on yobit but not @ ccex
Activity: 107

Thanks.
sorry the windows wallet doesnt sync,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i tried to wait three days but it is avanced only one week and my pc is making big noises............

Hello!
My wallet is having issues syncing. Using version 1.1. Around 12 hours behind and growing. Yesterday it was just 3 hours behind. It is syncing but so slow blocks are being created faster than the wallet is downloading the blocks. All this with almost 100% disk resources and heavy CPU use.
Any suggestions?

Here is current bootstrap.dat file util block height: 713848, close wallet application, copy bootstrap.dat to roaming/goldblocks folder, delete everything except wallet.dat , then start and resync wallet.
It will take some time, but you will have synced Goldblocks wallet on correct chain. When POW is over in about 4 months that will not happen any more.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9CsT1LO8rRUMjQ3a2R6ZFBsUk0

name of file: goldblocks.conf
rpcuser=User@
rpcpassword=Pass@
rpcport=26920
port=27920
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rescan=0
reindex=0
defaultkey=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=100
verifychain=1
dns=1
rpcthreads=100
addnode=node1.goldblocks.eu
addnode=node2.goldblocks.eu
addnode=node3.goldblocks.eu
addnode=node4.goldblocks.eu
addnode=node5.goldblocks.eu
addnode=node6.goldblocks.eu
addnode=node7.goldblocks.eu

config file download

bootstrap.dat download
~block 713,848

Activity: 219
sorry the windows wallet doesnt sync,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i tried to wait three days but it is avanced only one week and my pc is making big noises............
Pages:
Jump to: