Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 85. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Here is my first blog review for GOLDBLOCKS..Just had a talk to my Hubby on the phone, he is at work in his lunch break and I told him we will invest in gold bars and get bags of GOLDBLOCKS.. Crap I wish my dad knew how to mine he got solar panels in his house lol.  Grin Grin
Here is the blog post: enjoy..

http://bitbillions.net/2016/06/03/altcoin-review-goldblocks-building-your-wealth-through-gold-and-crypto/

What an amazing blog article, thank you. Bounty sent.

To read more, click on image!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW THANKS GOLDBLOCKS DEV for the bounty received. I will now await with glee for the first babies that stake..  Grin Smiley Now my wallet will mine for me, as I am not techy enough to mine yet. Smiley.
legendary
Here is my first blog review for GOLDBLOCKS..Just had a talk to my Hubby on the phone, he is at work in his lunch break and I told him we will invest in gold bars and get bags of GOLDBLOCKS.. Crap I wish my dad knew how to mine he got solar panels in his house lol.  Grin Grin
Here is the blog post: enjoy..

http://bitbillions.net/2016/06/03/altcoin-review-goldblocks-building-your-wealth-through-gold-and-crypto/
my wallet cannot sync , any node?

Any? Huh ...  it is enough 63 ?  https://cryptogods.net/nodes/goldblocks/

In next wallet update, nodes are hardcoded, no sync problems anymore.
New thing is that you can watch and track BTC and GOLD prices in wallet.
Charts are integrated.
New webkit is used.

time of release above, or on the OP.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
my wallet cannot sync , any node?

New wallet release in

Wallet will have new UI, with GOLD and BTC price charts inegrated
and many hardcoded nodes for instant sync
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Hashrate going up after halving, instead of decreasing. Thas very good sign!

Net Hash: 31,019.60 MH/s

I think next reward drop will show true colors Wink
Hashrate going up after halving, instead of decreasing. Thas very good sign!

Net Hash: 31,019.60 MH/s
Awesome so I buy the gold AND GET GOLDBLOCKS as a reward..I LOVE IT!!! I will certainly buy as I promised I would grow some gold for my son and my Husband wants to invest in gold. Do you ship to Cyprus? We are based in Europe so we are not far off. Maybe one day I visit you too!  I have been to Slovenia as a kid.  Smiley I also am backing up my own digital currency with Gold so I can buy from you the gold eventually as well.
growing Gold for your son is awesome idea. I have a son too, i know what you mean, i am doing the same thing.
Knowing that you are already backed up as investor, makes you feel confortable, isn it ?
We will ship worldwide, Except several 3rd world countries, i have to check, but certainly Cyprus is supported.

I work online full time from home and my Hubby works in a forex company but I want to retire him so we can both work and be part-time digital nomads so I can see my son and family more. Crypto is the best way to make a brighter and greener future for the next generations. I am a 51 year old lady and passionate about Crypto..I am trying to educate others too but it takes time lol.   Smiley

Respect! We are going the same way.

I'll do german translation plz reserve
Reserved. Please do not use google, make it good, add backlink to original thread at the top
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I'll do german translation plz reserve
legendary
Awesome so I buy the gold AND GET GOLDBLOCKS as a reward..I LOVE IT!!! I will certainly buy as I promised I would grow some gold for my son and my Husband wants to invest in gold. Do you ship to Cyprus? We are based in Europe so we are not far off. Maybe one day I visit you too!  I have been to Slovenia as a kid.  Smiley I also am backing up my own digital currency with Gold so I can buy from you the gold eventually as well.
growing Gold for your son is awesome idea. I have a son too, i know what you mean, i am doing the same thing.
Knowing that you are already backed up as investor, makes you feel confortable, isn it ?
We will ship worldwide, Except several 3rd world countries, i have to check, but certainly Cyprus is supported.

I work online full time from home and my Hubby works in a forex company but I want to retire him so we can both work and be part-time digital nomads so I can see my son and family more. Crypto is the best way to make a brighter and greener future for the next generations. I am a 51 year old lady and passionate about Crypto..I am trying to educate others too but it takes time lol.   Smiley
legendary
Ok, make a good Russion please. Green light ON!

btw retweet this! why not! who does this?

GOLDBLOCKS
Net Hash: 50,535 MH/s  WOOW easyy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goldblocks-mandatory-update-to-v1210-5172017-1494362
@richiela @BittrexExchange Make exception and add progressive coin

uh... 50 GH/s are thousands of dollars spent.. i am just saying, and they are spent well.

done https://twitter.com/Mansa_Godson/status/738426284922011649
me too!  https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/738637571417341952 I am now going to do the blogging..I like what I see here and am very excited!!!
legendary
dev, what's the deal with
♦ Gold Bars 1 gram = $100
♦ Gold Bars 2.5 grams = $200

►► 5000 GB for investor
►► 10000 GB for investor

You will sell gold bars for GB coin?
Even i dont understand. explain dev.
does that work like an ico?

Every investor who invest $100 worth of BTC, will get 1gr real gold block (can be sent on his home address) and 5000 GB coins.
Thats the greatness of GoldBlocks, it is backed by REAL GOLD. Investors must be protected.
There is possibility to refuse to take the gold, but to take more GB coins. All prices are subject  to change without notice.
More about this, when website with automatic shopping system will be up. it is already in development here: http://goldblocks.eu/ but not published yet.

Awesome so I buy the gold AND GET GOLDBLOCKS as a reward..I LOVE IT!!! I will certainly buy as I promised I would grow some gold for my son and my Husband wants to invest in gold. Do you ship to Cyprus? We are based in Europe so we are not far off. Maybe one day I visit you too!  I have been to Slovenia as a kid.  Smiley I also am backing up my own digital currency with Gold so I can buy from you the gold eventually as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
glad i'm not selling my GB yesterday, i'm offer very cheap price, but the buyer don't want to buy at that price.

maybe i'll keep until exchange  Wink
This the hashrate on suprnova AFTER halving

legendary
I am doing a nice blog review for this coin now as I feel it has a great potential especially with fiat going to the rubbish bin and renewed interest in gold is occurring around the world. A coin like this really needed.
dreams, dreams!

Developers unfortunately don't sound the vision of the price and levels of providing, and lack of exchange glasses doesn't clear up a question.

Ok. If you stay long enough, it will clear up, if not, i can't help.
I will not make influence on the price, the stockmarket does.
However i am here to stay.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dreams, dreams!

Developers unfortunately don't sound the vision of the price and levels of providing, and lack of exchange glasses doesn't clear up a question.
Pages:
Jump to: