Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 83. (Read 158410 times)

nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
interesting coin will follow
Activity: 144
Enhancing Blockchain Technology
Net Hash: 50,641.66 MH/s

and someone rapes the GB

I'm seeing

Network hashrate: 11346.68 MH/s

from the explorer?

The hashrate you see on the explorer is simply pulled from a getmininginfo RPC command, and converted in MH/s.
Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Well I can personally tell you that I am renting a nicehash rig and all is going well Smiley no errors, good block success rate, top speed.

Hmm..oh well! More for us  Grin

Now that there is a richlist I need to be in top 10. Literally, instead of buying food for myself with my last fiat I bought a rig to mine GB and now have around 100k. So either I will be homeless, or very wealthy this year or next  Lips sealed

Haha dude, you are the best!
I can tell you one thing, don't worry, and have some trust, it will pay off.

I have Trust.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Well I can personally tell you that I am renting a nicehash rig and all is going well Smiley no errors, good block success rate, top speed.

Now that there is a richlist I need to be in top 10. Literally, instead of buying food for myself with my last fiat I bought a rig to mine GB and now have around 100k. So either I will be homeless, or very wealthy this year or next  Lips sealed

Haha dude, you are the best!
I can tell you one thing, don't worry, and have some trust, it will pay off.
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?

and someone rapes the GB

I'm seeing

from the explorer?

Nicehash disconnected somehow. Maybe all rented rigs are disconennected
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?

and someone rapes the GB

I'm seeing

from the explorer?
Activity: 181

and someone rapes the GB

Soon reduction award 5 times   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Dev,
I just staked my first 5 coins, but it says my weight is zero, which is impossible. Is that just a bug to be fixed with next wallet update? Or will it fix itself after a while? I would like to know my weight, is there a console command for that?

You have to wait the 100 confirmafions to get your coins rematured. Then they are able to stake again.
Change your chunk size to stake more effective.

and someone rapes the GB
GoldBlocks now have 7 pools for mining !
GOLDBLOCKS Coin added to https://coin-miners.info pool  >>> stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3533 -u YOUR WALLET ADDRESS -p c=GB

Thank you, OP updating
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
GOLDBLOCKS Coin added to https://coin-miners.info pool  >>> stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3533 -u YOUR WALLET ADDRESS -p c=GB
Dev,
I just staked my first 5 coins, but it says my weight is zero, which is impossible. Is that just a bug to be fixed with next wallet update? Or will it fix itself after a while? I would like to know my weight, is there a console command for that?

command is: getstakinginfo
is not a bug, staking of GB is fixed first year. 5 GB per stake. More coins you have in the wallet, you will stake more often.
After first year staking goes to 10%
If you got first stake, as vegas confirmed, staking works perfect, even for you, as you can see.

Dev,

if its a Blackcoin clone, probably need to set staking age to 100 Blocks (the confirmation blocks needed)
or need to wait 24h to stake again??? this way the chain will be stuck

Its modified, it's custom, it's not a blackcoin clean clone. nothing will be stucked, trust me. We have so big network....
legendary
Activity: 924
Dev,

if its a Blackcoin clone, probably need to set staking age to 100 Blocks (the confirmation blocks needed)
or need to wait 24h to stake again??? this way the chain will be stuck
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Dev,
legendary
Activity: 924
Seems that halving doesn't have influence on some people, look!

http://213.168.249.109:8099
NOMP pool, 0.5% fee

payout every 1 minute (after block confirms), minimum payout 1 coin
vardiff port 3032, retarged to 1 shares/sec, starting  from 0.02
I am still testing if payout and nicehash works

I think bitcoin+alts will pass gold... the way it go up recently Smiley

Thanks SalimNagamato !

Pages:
Jump to: