Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldCoin™ (GLC) Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 31. (Read 310006 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i mined with 2o meghs and got 2o coins a day on the only working pool woo hoo

i ceased cause it was a complete waste of time

how much GLD coins i wil get with single  R9 280x card?
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/goldcoin-mining-calculator or https://bitmakler.net/Goldcoin___mining or simply search online for goldcoin profit calculator. You can find a calculator for almost any coin.
thanks for reply bro

but i dont know what hashrate my 280x will produe for mining GLD coin.

when i click on ur given link i saw in default field

Hash Rate (KH/s):

so pls guide me what hashrate i fill there for my single R9 280x
Activity: 635
i mined with 2o meghs and got 2o coins a day on the only working pool woo hoo

i ceased cause it was a complete waste of time

how much GLD coins i wil get with single  R9 280x card?
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/goldcoin-mining-calculator or https://bitmakler.net/Goldcoin___mining or simply search online for goldcoin profit calculator. You can find a calculator for almost any coin.
Activity: 616
hey guys i am newbie in mining

i have 5 R9 280x cards

if i mine GLD how many GLD i will make perday?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Is there a cap to the total amount of coins written into the code?  

Yes, of course. Total coin production is governed by a formula, not a constant.

Reward is reduced each year using the following formula:
50 divided by (1.1 + 0.49*every year thereafter)

This results in a coin total to be minted of 72,245,700 as per the OP of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
your not in Oz

Huh last time i checked i was in Oz  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
not sure i fully understand the whole African goldclub thing, but goldcoin itself is very bullish of late, quietly rising.

lowish volumes still but feels like the calm before the storm  Wink
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
Metallophilic Interaction
accordinng to some counts isa bunch got burnt is around 27 millonly cryptsy is full 25% waiting to dump other than micros portion witch we all know he will do with

get one of the girls to verafie this they arent doing any dev ing of the coin is out 3 years and all they talk about are new dreams not out yet Roll Eyes

Do your own research: Wink

http://gld.cryptocoinexplorer.com
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

How much GLD was lost on cryptsy?

8,148,477 GLD out of 39,752,912 GLD.
That's one fifth.

That's a beautiful thing.  Err, I mean a tragedy.

8,148,477 GLD out of 39,752,912 GLD.
That's one fifth.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

If you had coins lost on cryptsy you should register with the attorney in Florida who was assigned by the courts as receiver.  He can match your information to the accounts they have control off and assist you with your claim for getting the coins back or compensation.  This is happening now so I recommend contacting them soon.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
do we (outside of nigeria) have any benefit of this platform ?
Activity: 635
You should try to get GLD removed from Coinwarz. It often displays inaccurate data, which in turn gets miners joining in with huge hashrate, which then makes the security system kick in, resulting in horrendous numbers of orphans. I don't care for the security system at all, but Coinwarz is just making it worse. GLD is simply unmineable for me.

I think if Coinwarz is reporting inaccurate data the best solution would be for them to correct their data not remove the listing.
Coinwarz is rarely correct and are rather unwilling to make any effort to fix the site. I've messaged them about 4 different coins, got two replies, one coin daemon was restarted and the other coin was removed. 50%

Microguy it is totally baffling to me why you are so unwilling to fix things related to your coin. Look at the vast numbers of orphans. Surely you can't think that is a good thing. Just for the hell of it I went to http://inetrader.com:8221/static/ to check stats. The blocks I checked started at 483835 thru 483846 as it the last 1 hour. Out of those 6 blocks, 4 were orphaned.
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
~~

FYI: I'm not the only person moderating this thread. This site also has moderators that review and remove reported posts. Unrelenting trolling of a moderated thread is against the site rules and could result in account termination according this forum's moderator.

If you don't want to be moderated, say something useful or constructive. Maybe you could even try being pleasant. Hey, that's a novel idea!

~~
I hope you don't mean bullion. That will be confiscated again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
Why would i buy goldcoin while i can still buy real gold coins? Yo!
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
You should try to get GLD removed from Coinwarz. It often displays inaccurate data, which in turn gets miners joining in with huge hashrate, which then makes the security system kick in, resulting in horrendous numbers of orphans. I don't care for the security system at all, but Coinwarz is just making it worse. GLD is simply unmineable for me.

I think if Coinwarz is reporting inaccurate data the best solution would be for them to correct their data not remove the listing.
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
The Goldcoin daemon has been down for over 24 hours on Bittrex.

This means no deposits/withdrawals. I have opened a support ticket to report the problem.
Pages:
Jump to: