Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldCoin™ (GLC) Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 55. (Read 310011 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I think when Goldcoin is worth more than BTC, you'll be very happy!  Cheesy

That's gonna be a challenge for a number of reasons but one of them is the excess inflation and dilution.

Is there a plan to cut the inflation and dilution back by a significant amount? 

Lots of top coins [Dark, Max, Start, NAUT, etc.] have done it so there is now a well established and accepted precedent.  I hope this is something that is at least being seriously considered.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
this is soo cool i remember when this coin got released haha i have 1000 gldcoins

Glad to see you're still holding your stash of gold!  Smiley

cheers! i got 1000 GLDs too. Grin

$1000 per GLD will be awesome price to sell.  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Me too, i'm just buying 1000 GoldCoins Smiley I like the name!!
Activity: 42
this is soo cool i remember when this coin got released haha i have 1000 gldcoins

yes in dead! this would be awesome haha happy thursday!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Did you find it a challenge to use indiegogo? I was expecting any crypto to use Keiser's StartJoin.

Cheers!

I originally created the campaign on Kickstarter but it was rejected. Seems like they don't like digital currency? Then I took at look over at Startjoin but the website seemed pretty much dead. So, I decided to give Indiegogo a shot, and just copied the Kickstarter campaign over that I had already created.

It was quick and straightforward with no approval process required.  Smiley

i see this coin is coming back?

Yes. Our lead developer (Akumaburn) has been working hard for over a year on the new client. He's just getting the Alpha ready to roll out now.

Akumaburn is still working on goldcoin, you guy are hardcore aint ya
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Did you find it a challenge to use indiegogo? I was expecting any crypto to use Keiser's StartJoin.

Cheers!

I originally created the campaign on Kickstarter but it was rejected. Seems like they don't like digital currency? Then I took a look over at Startjoin but the website seemed pretty much dead. So, I decided to give Indiegogo a shot, and just copied the Kickstarter campaign over that I had already created.

It was quick and straightforward with no approval process required.  Smiley

Yes. Our lead developer (Akumaburn) has been working hard for over a year on the new client. He's just getting the Alpha ready to roll out now.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
A very special thanks to Dustin Thomas for his generous contribution which brings us already to 10% of our campaign goal!

Cheers!

Edit:   Who owns indiegogo?  It's not Brock the Pierce, is it?
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
A very special thanks to Dustin Thomas for his generous contribution which brings us already to 10% of our campaign goal!
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Activity: 22
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy

Client update from Facebook group today (Dec-31-2014) ......

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I would like to know what would be/is needed to open a Legal Goldcoin exchange where people can buy goldcoin using USD, GLD/USD

I would like to know about laws, where to operate this exchange either United states, United kingdom, Russia, South Africa, China etc....

Who could conduct/ build and operate this exchange?

What and how much funding would be needed? Could legal crowd funding be an option?

Has anyone/ any coin tried doing this before and what happened, was it successful?

I know a lot of you are going to say don't bother, its a waste of time..... the fact is I want to try and bother that's why I'm asking?

All of your information and knowledge is appreciated. Remember everything has to be Legal.

Thanks

I have started a new topic in a different section, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goldcoin-market-exchange-gldusd-908239
It would be good if at least 3 or 4 of you head over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/GLD_BTC buy and invest in Goldcoin and then you can start having a discussion with me. I can understand that if your not invested your not going to speak but it would be nice to at least have some new investors from bitcointalk to start being involved with Goldcoin and join in on the discussion. If you want to read more information then please check goldcoin out below.

http://gldcoin.com/
https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/GLD_BTC
Well we need to start approaching small businesses and explain the concept of digital currency and then go on to explain Goldcoin but using and referring to Bitcoin as an example. The importance of approaching small companies is the ability of speaking to the director of the company and explaining that any payments accepted at this stage are a investment into Goldcoin even though they can be sold. Goldcoin should be held as an investment at this stage until there is more volume. Goldcoin can't just rely on Bitcoin and other Alts to make the headlines and pave the way, its about time we start to Build our own Goldcoin economy, a small economy to start with is better than none. If the goldcoin community has either their own business or a family member/ friend does then they should be approached also. It could be a shop which sells computer parts, gaming, coffee shop, clothes shop etc. Now 2015 is nearly here, its time to start acting.
Pages:
Jump to: