Pages:
Author

Topic: Goldentowns - a game to earn nice profits! - page 3. (Read 8835 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 23, 2013, 12:57:01 PM
suspicious, be careful

How do they make the money to pay out players?
This doesn't seem to have anything do to with Bitcoins.

They are planning to implent Bitcoins, should've mentioned that, but indeed it's not there yet.
You can pay to play the game more intensively, which is how they make their money. You should read their explanation of the game and the system, it's actually quite interesting!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 23, 2013, 12:55:16 PM
suspicious, be careful

How do they make the money to pay out players?
This doesn't seem to have anything do to with Bitcoins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 23, 2013, 12:51:36 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks to Dantefortal I found the game Goldentowns. This is a game where you control and organise a village. The great part if that you can earn actual gold/money with it. In contrary to sites where you click banners or so for money, where you need months to earn a decent profit, this will net you a profit quite quick! Ofcourse you shouldn't expect hundreds of euro's/month in the beginning (unless you start to get really good), but with an hour a day you can earn quite a nice profit each week/month.

If you'd like to check it out and learn more, check out the site of Golden Towns. If you're going to register it would be great if you use my referall link. That will benefit both of us. Ofcourse you can also use dantes.

Referall link: www.goldentowns.com (You should do this, both of us earn quicker and I can send you bonds etc).
Normal link if you don't link referall for some reason: goldentowns.com

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: