Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 14. (Read 34948 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Unfortunately nearly all my share are sold out (like monbux pointed out), anyway my ingame name is bambity.

be carefull because buyng all the share of a person is costly, the share price start at 0.001 and increase of 0.001 each share bought (decreas for sold) so getting all the share of a person/town cost 50 approx gold.

You can get cheaply if you buy the first 100, and maybe resell later for a profit, but for do this is needed and avanced knowledge of the game that i don't have yet so i prefer to not suggest anything regarding GoldenTown financial speculation for now.

I see that TheQuin is active on this matter, so maybe he have more experience to share about.

Minor correction on starting price, 0.0001 for first share and 0.1 for last share, total shares 1000. In addition there is a tax to the game for each share traded in the amount of 0.0001
This is arithmetic progression. First 100 shares, which represent 10% stake of town taxes is only 0.515 gold
Last 100 shares will cost 9.515 for the same 10% stake.

If you have what it takes to pick out guys whose shares will be sold out, this is tremendous opportunity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Unfortunately nearly all my share are sold out (like monbux pointed out), anyway my ingame name is bambity.

be carefull because buyng all the share of a person is costly, the share price start at 0.001 and increase of 0.001 each share bought (decreas for sold) so getting all the share of a person/town cost 50 approx gold.

You can get cheaply if you buy the first 100, and maybe resell later for a profit, but for do this is needed and avanced knowledge of the game that i don't have yet so i prefer to not suggest anything regarding GoldenTown financial speculation for now.

I see that TheQuin is active on this matter, so maybe he have more experience to share about.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

Unfortunately is not possible Smiley

Shares is a good way for people with a deep gold pocket for have additional resource, but first focus on build your town production Wink
But it's possible to buy each other shares, right?

I figured out how to search for town shares if  you know user name of player. It's under inventory, financial news, town shares there is search box.

OP, what is your user name in the game?
Yeah, purchase all his shares.   Cheesy

The OP's current shares have stabilized long ago, you guys probably won't get anything out of it, trust me.
Most high levels or high leveled investors have a stable share price.
You still might be able to get some resource dividends, if there are any shares available to purchase.  Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

Shares is a good way for people with a deep gold pocket for have additional resource, but first focus on build your town production Wink

I figured out how to search for town shares if  you know user name of player. It's under inventory, financial news, town shares there is search box.

The OP's current shares have stabilized long ago, you guys probably won't get anything out of it, trust me.
How can I make the townshares list to show me users who are level 5?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

www.DonateMedia.org

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
No, you can't.

The notorious reseller Sirdiman has paid for the option to get all the people that signup without a referal link as their referer.

So, at least there  you have some cashback Wink

this explains why he spams the market with them :\

have they also got some preferential treatment regarding ads, i made the mistake of paying for 2 of them, only for them to never show and the "usual" names seem to always get their ads placed.
that's why my happines is 100, my new workers now live 60 days Smiley
Activity: 178
Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human
Something that also worries me is what was posted in this thread where you may end up with negative production of the lower tier products at 50% tax if you wanted to do a full production cycle of all six. Is the math actually right for such case? Also, consider that there's also an "implicit tax" in having to replace workers after they die, so it's also something you need to consider and why having high happiness is so important.

legendary
Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue

you can't purchase your own town shares.
Chaosfox, yes I had already metioned that.
www.DonateMedia.org
Would it be possible to purchase all of your own town shares to prevent any other users from getting the 10% tax?  Tongue
Activity: 178
Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human
I'm starting to see how complex this game can really get.  Shocked It doesn't only matter where you place your buildings and how you manage your energy, but also what you upgrade and when. If I understand correctly, as soon as you hit level 5, you'll be taxed for 10% that go into your town's shares which other players can buy from the Miner's Fund.

By then, you probably need to have enough production power to be close to, or already be able to make barracks since other players will both buy your town's shares AND begin to attack you. That's a 10% on top of the 10% referrer's tax that's unavoidable and the 10% shares tax. If your country is occupied, it means an additional 10% tax. That's how it adds up to 50% in the worst case, and 20% in the best case, I believe. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  Grin

10% Referrer's tax
10% Country fund tax
10% Shares tax
10% Occupied country tax
10% Occupied city tax

EDIT: It was mentioned earlier this thread, in a post I commented on. Seems like I overlook the worst-case tax payment scenario, but it was posted there as well. Seems to be really important to have military power not only to defend yourself, but also so you can occupy other towns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Username: LavaWave
Step 1 Bonus
1P1A8ttw9KfPhaVLRjYoczNwqyq8pzuhhv
Thank you!
Name: Masterkoolb
BTC: 19bo6mZLM9g4QmVorpAmr3Mvkowe2WL9hT
Claiming for Step 1 Bonus: Claim 0.001 BTC Bonus.
Username: userwins
Claimin step 2 reach level 5 bonus
address: 1PneZMJfvRmWenm7jNHrw3xYG5h2XYHJ8J

All the claimed Bonus has been paid BTC, thanks Smiley

Thank You!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

He is talking about town shares.  When you buy town shares, you can hold up to 10% of everything earned in that town.  I currently have 1500 + shares from hundreds of towns.

Wow. It seems interesting.
And how is possible buy this town shares and how did you bought? with gold?

Thanks Smiley

With gold and only gold,, yep.  It pays diviends automatically once gold hits 1.00 or once raw materials hit 1000.

Ok, thanks Smiley
But i started now and i haven't gold... probably next year Smiley

Off topic...: just now new All time high for a BTC 531,46$ (MtGox)
legendary
I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

He is talking about town shares.  When you buy town shares, you can hold up to 10% of everything earned in that town.  I currently have 1500 + shares from hundreds of towns.

Thanks Smiley

With gold and only gold,, yep.  It pays diviends automatically once gold hits 1.00 or once raw materials hit 1000.
How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

Thanks Smiley
legendary
How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?

How do I do that?

What?
Is possible sell a town?
Pages:
Jump to: