Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 15. (Read 34948 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
User: Lerelerele  Claim Step Bonus 1  Btc Wallet: 111K3XBc95w85MLXn41DjvHRpcPoSvGyz

Received ty
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Username: LavaWave
Step 1 Bonus
1P1A8ttw9KfPhaVLRjYoczNwqyq8pzuhhv
Thank you!
Name: Masterkoolb
BTC: 19bo6mZLM9g4QmVorpAmr3Mvkowe2WL9hT
Claiming for Step 1 Bonus: Claim 0.001 BTC Bonus.
Username: userwins
Claimin step 2 reach level 5 bonus
address: 1PneZMJfvRmWenm7jNHrw3xYG5h2XYHJ8J

All the claimed Bonus has been paid BTC, thanks Smiley
Activity: 336
User: Lerelerele  Claim Step Bonus 1  Btc Wallet: 111K3XBc95w85MLXn41DjvHRpcPoSvGyz
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Username: userwins
Claimin step 2 reach level 5 bonus
address: 1PneZMJfvRmWenm7jNHrw3xYG5h2XYHJ8J
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?

I always do that.  The problem is that others do it too, about 10 secods after the person reaches level 5.  Go to your finacial protfolio.

Most people that reach lvl 5 are not worth investing in. My question is, once I've identified the user that I'm interested to invest into, how do I find the place to do so?
Activity: 294
They have invested tens of thousands, or just thousands at least.  If you do not believe it, ask them.
Also, some others have such large stock holdings, if you were to add them up, you can see the value.  

I don't know them to ask. I'm just trying to say that the level could be got to even without that. It's just a count of how much you do. As the levels go on, the energy becomes less of an issue, then you can start earning gold in the game, so can buy resources with that. I don't know the answer to how long it will take, but 3 months I think is a reasonable guess. Anyway, after watching me making a mess of it for a week, my flatmate started this morning and, he's not putting any cash in. I'll let you know how he gets on.

No it can't.  The level 100s, I see them constantly buying 100 energy packs, just for convieneince.  They havee so many workers they can just keep on going.

How do you find someone's town in the game?

Wars, espionage.  Not really working at the moment though.
Can you tell me what did you do to defend from attacks, because I am under attack by the same guy you were, 111kuba?

haha, I hate that guy, he lives so close to me in the game.  I had to buy a few soilders in order to defend myself, but now I have a baracks and I will try to fend for myself soon.  The only thing you can do is build the building or buy soldiers with gold, or wait for more than 1 person to attack you, then pretty muchtheir troops fight one another Tongue
I dont have gold so I will be building barracks.How much time do you need to build them and train you first soldier?
Where are you from?
I clicked on his name but nothing happens so I dont now anything about him.
Activity: 252
I love bitcoins.
I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?

I always do that.  The problem is that others do it too, about 10 secods after the person reaches level 5.  Go to your finacial protfolio.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
How do I do that?
If you go to the activity under the town shares section, it shows an update whenever a person reaches level 5.
How do I do that?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
They have invested tens of thousands, or just thousands at least.  If you do not believe it, ask them.
Also, some others have such large stock holdings, if you were to add them up, you can see the value.  

I don't know them to ask. I'm just trying to say that the level could be got to even without that. It's just a count of how much you do. As the levels go on, the energy becomes less of an issue, then you can start earning gold in the game, so can buy resources with that. I don't know the answer to how long it will take, but 3 months I think is a reasonable guess. Anyway, after watching me making a mess of it for a week, my flatmate started this morning and, he's not putting any cash in. I'll let you know how he gets on.

No it can't.  The level 100s, I see them constantly buying 100 energy packs, just for convieneince.  They havee so many workers they can just keep on going.

Can you tell me what did you do to defend from attacks, because I am under attack by the same guy you were, 111kuba?

haha, I hate that guy, he lives so close to me in the game.  I had to buy a few soilders in order to defend myself, but now I have a baracks and I will try to fend for myself soon.  The only thing you can do is build the building or buy soldiers with gold, or wait for more than 1 person to attack you, then pretty muchtheir troops fight one another Tongue
Activity: 294

legendary

Activity: 274
finally i am lv 3 now : )
Activity: 8
Name: Masterkoolb
BTC: 19bo6mZLM9g4QmVorpAmr3Mvkowe2WL9hT
Claiming for Step 1 Bonus: Claim 0.001 BTC Bonus.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Username: LavaWave
Step 1 Bonus
1P1A8ttw9KfPhaVLRjYoczNwqyq8pzuhhv

Thank you!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Name: JessicaSe
BTC: 1HDRwkHQG1CbZAYyYEhzznpikyCo4jDZu6
Claiming for Step 2 Bonus: Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.

Thanks..

Bonus paid BTC.

Anyway Jessica, i see that you reached level 5 with all your production buildings still at level 1 and happyness only at 12%, so basically you have upgraded nothing of your city, neither prodution buildings or house.

This is definetely a wrong way to play the game and will bring you nowhere

You need any help in the game ? feel free to ask

Thanks
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

legendary

By the way guys, it's been 3 months + since the game started, there are only 2 level 100+ people, and they have invested tens of thousands of dollars in the game.

If anyone needs some advice, feel free to post a screenshot of your town here!

How do you know that? The game level is simply a count of how many tasks you have executed not how much money you spent. I think it is more likely that they are ones making the most money out of the game not the other way round.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

By the way guys, it's been 3 months + since the game started, there are only 2 level 100+ people, and they have invested tens of thousands of dollars in the game.

If anyone needs some advice, feel free to post a screenshot of your town here!

How do you know that? The game level is simply a count of how many tasks you have executed not how much money you spent. I think it is more likely that they are ones making the most money out of the game not the other way round.
Pages:
Jump to: