Pages:
Author

Topic: GOLEM PROJECT (ETHEREUM) CROWDSALE DISCUSSION - page 2. (Read 12583 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
GOLEM is so overhyped and too far from launching something concrete. My bets are on Elastic (XEL).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxel-elastic-project-the-decentralized-supercomputer-1396233
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
These computers will have tons of demands in the future, i hope they will really give us the details of the hardware so we could check an compare it to the current high grade ones to day.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Thanks!
So first work should be done in 6months?

Some part of it have already been made before the ICO
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Thanks!
So first work should be done in 6months?
May I get link to the roadmap please?

It's here
May I get link to the roadmap please?
yupp, nothing to see here, just another ETH hype train trying to get everyone's money.  

LOL
It says the guy with the ARK-avatar. Do you prefer Lisk hype train?

i prefer projects run by teams of community members, yes, such as ARK. Tho many valid projects are made by people who have never seen BCT, i believe those ones that have deep community roots here have more sustenance in my personal portfolio. Plus, as per the main point i was replying to, it's a fancy AWS, "decentralized". They will have ALOT of work, to be a better option than the numerous cloud computing options we already have that are established. How fast the ICO filled only elaborates our point.
Time will tell of course, quote me between ARK and Golem in 6 months and again in 12, we will see where each project stands Cheesy

man, then let's compare them after the release of the final version of the Golem. Which by the way according to the Roadmap will be after 24-48 months. It would fairer.
Golem - a long-term project, as opposed to the Ark.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
yupp, nothing to see here, just another ETH hype train trying to get everyone's money.  

LOL

i prefer projects run by teams of community members, yes, such as ARK. Tho many valid projects are made by people who have never seen BCT, i believe those ones that have deep community roots here have more sustenance in my personal portfolio. Plus, as per the main point i was replying to, it's a fancy AWS, "decentralized". They will have ALOT of work, to be a better option than the numerous cloud computing options we already have that are established. How fast the ICO filled only elaborates our point.
Time will tell of course, quote me between ARK and Golem in 6 months and again in 12, we will see where each project stands Cheesy

LOL
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
ICO /crowd funding go crazy right now... any "framework", "platform", anything created or imaged, anything on ethereum etc etc are doing ICO/crowd funding, I am wondering where those investors come from? they are pure traders?
price ico?

1 GNT / 0.000015 BTC
1 GNT / 0.001 ETH
myetherwallet could not send my funds !!!!!!   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
anyone having problem with myetherwallet !!!?!??!

Guys, not only you have such a problem.

fucking myetherwallet doesnt what to generate transaction!
- the best description of what happened
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
price ico?
I think it could take little more than one year.. I saw somewhere on their site 24-48months..
Every transfer could be seen on the contract adress , maybe some adresses owners are known?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ICO seems already ended, you have to be a fast shooter, I planned to invest 10 ethers in this ICO but my 10 ethers are stuck in my lending account in Poloniex!  Sad

LMAO WHAT A SHOCKER THAT IS HUH?!

MORE ICO BS.  Such crap scam coins vaporware!!!

The idea is great, but totally unpractical anyone who just THINKS about it wouldn't give them a penny. but people dont think ;p they throw money hope to get rich
interesting to watCh this go like other ETH crowd sales, if anyone actually invested, let us know next year how it goes! Cheesy
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I hope the iconomi investment team has invested massively in this! Seems that a big whale bought the whole coins!

I don't think ICONOMI team are  unprofessional for them to buy into hype, they have some criteria guiding their selection of projects into invest into, I love Singularity project and I invested into it, I've even bought more today but after the success of the ICO the price has being tumbling, it is now 50% below the ICO price and also the trading volume is very low. Assuming ICONOMI invested into it they would have lost 50% of the capital invested into the project and would also be out of it because the volume  is lower than $50,000 trading volume monthly.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Hopefully my transaction worked !!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ICO seems already ended, you have to be a fast shooter, I planned to invest 10 ethers in this ICO but my 10 ethers are stuck in my lending account in Poloniex!  Sad

LMAO WHAT A SHOCKER THAT IS HUH?!

MORE ICO BS.  Such crap scam coins vaporware!!!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I guess we will see a big pump and dump when it hits exchanges!
Pages:
Jump to: