Pages:
Author

Topic: GOLEM PROJECT (ETHEREUM) CROWDSALE DISCUSSION - page 3. (Read 12583 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Which topic is correct for this project?
I found 4:D
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
ICO seems already ended, you have to be a fast shooter, I planned to invest 10 ethers in this ICO but my 10 ethers are stuck in my lending account in Poloniex!  Sad
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
myetherwallet could not send my funds !!!!!!   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
I hope the iconomi investment team has invested massively in this! Seems that a big whale bought the whole coins!
In five minutes, this ico will be already closed, amazing!
Holy sh**, I haven't gathered as much eth as I wanted to invest in this ico!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
finally generated but cannot send !!
legendary
anyone having problem with myetherwallet !!!?!??!
Crowdfunding is already at 87% of the required fund, in 10 minutes!!!
legendary
fucking myetherwallet doesnt what to generate transaction!
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Personally I dont think this will work... you will not able to make money on this ( electricity cost)
If they make this work for overage Joe I would make millions just using amazon azure:)

This is nice project I like it, similiar to Nasa where you use PC power to find alliens:)
Activity: 84
What Golem is also using ETH wallet and just be a token
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The concept is great and are trying to go against the big guys in the market, the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, IBM. I'm not sure if the team have done enough on the marketing side but Singularity too didn't focus much on marketing and was able to raised $7 million in 30 mins.

You mean SINGULARDTV, those guys are from TV since the start. Just by showing their faces to their ANN thread can already be a good marketing for them. They are already on movies.  GOLEM Team seem prefer to depict a stable product for their investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
The concept is great and are trying to go against the big guys in the market, the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, IBM. I'm not sure if the team have done enough on the marketing side but Singularity too didn't focus much on marketing and was able to raised $7 million in 30 mins.
legendary
Yeah no one is discussing this project somewhere ?!
Activity: 90
Is this the official thread? Seems short for Golem who should be the biggest project we see the rest of the year.
Activity: 196
I saw this on a website and it looks really great, happy to be a part of this thread
Activity: 83
legendary
No news here ? Is there another thread somewhere ?
Pages:
Jump to: