Pages:
Author

Topic: Golem vs SONM vs iexec - page 2. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
August 17, 2017, 11:14:49 AM
Before I was really on my way to investing SONM ICO as an early bird. But problems occur so that gave me more time to just read their thread and re-evaluate things again. Then I decided not to invest. The team since the beginning is not really smooth. Golem on the other hand looks solid.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 11:04:36 AM
SONM is a long term investment. I wouldnt comment on the other two because I do not have much knowledge. Sonm has lost almost half of its ico value. However if you believe in long term projects, I would suggest to diversify into these. Its cheaper right now in the days to come. Yes, their minus is communication. But they are working on their product. They have released Alpha. So be wise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 11:00:29 AM
I have read about the 3 cryptocurrencies and while Golem is more famous than the other two, I think that the latter two (especially SONM) are potentially better than Golem in the long term. However, when I googled 'SONM Scam', I get results about people who think it is a scam. There are no similar results found on Google about Golem or iExec. I am still unsure in which crypto I should invest. What do you guys think?

I have invested in 16 eth is the SONM ico which collected over 40million. I have lost almost half of my ETH immediately after the token hit the exchanges. This is due to one of the founder left the team and lack of communication and good exchanges. I think the tem started working hard and recruited more people to deliver their promise. If they manage to deliver their product sonm will be far superior to Golem and iexec. If I am in your place I will invest in SONM because it’s still under the ico price and they have realised the alpha. The con is got the potential to go 10x very easily.  Even though I lost my half of the eth I have invested another 10 eth when it was low so the profit is balanced    

''Only invest what you can afford to lose'' 

You are 100% right, and I have the similar experience with you, Now I also have the SONM coins and wait to see some big development, since the price is only half of the ICO price, maybe it is a good time to buy some.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 10:55:13 AM
I think the third crypto is good but if for the investment would have a risk and if you want to invest for the long term better you investment the bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 10:54:49 AM
I have read about the 3 cryptocurrencies and while Golem is more famous than the other two, I think that the latter two (especially SONM) are potentially better than Golem in the long term. However, when I googled 'SONM Scam', I get results about people who think it is a scam. There are no similar results found on Google about Golem or iExec. I am still unsure in which crypto I should invest. What do you guys think?

I have invested in 16 eth is the SONM ico which collected over 40million. I have lost almost half of my ETH immediately after the token hit the exchanges. This is due to one of the founder left the team and lack of communication and good exchanges. I think the tem started working hard and recruited more people to deliver their promise. If they manage to deliver their product sonm will be far superior to Golem and iexec. If I am in your place I will invest in SONM because it’s still under the ico price and they have realised the alpha. The con is got the potential to go 10x very easily.  Even though I lost my half of the eth I have invested another 10 eth when it was low so the profit is balanced    

''Only invest what you can afford to lose'' 
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 10:45:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: