Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 21. (Read 26414 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 05:53:14 PM
I think this is terrific project with an interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is very useful for many users in the world!

Really? While the project grows only in the bottom. And no progress to the top.
Only with a good trading volume and an attractive price will people be interested in investing in the project.

We are just starting. Be patient. All cryptos are way down. We have lots of exciting news ahead. This is a long-term project. Give it some time, and wait for the markets to turn around.
Master nodes ??
ps: i give u 1 merit  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
April 10, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
I think this is terrific project with an interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is very useful for many users in the world!

Only with a good trading volume and an attractive price will people be interested in investing in the project.

We are just starting. Be patient. All cryptos are way down. We have lots of exciting news ahead. This is a long-term project. Give it some time, and wait for the markets to turn around.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 11:08:11 PM
I think it was rash to do swap, because it had no attractive price for that!

Swap happened, reward stayed ridiculous and the price dropped.
Unfortunately it is no longer an attractive and profitable currency,  neither now nor for the future...

Something needs to be done to become attractive!  Shocked
The reward fell and the price did not increase at all.

It depends on DVE's efforts. Not every update and exchange can stimulate the price increase.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
I think it was rash to do swap, because it had no attractive price for that!

Swap happened, reward stayed ridiculous and the price dropped.
Unfortunately it is no longer an attractive and profitable currency,  neither now nor for the future...

Something needs to be done to become attractive!  Shocked
The reward fell and the price did not increase at all.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
April 06, 2018, 01:27:36 PM
maybe the 15 April Things are going to change?

Maybe!
April 06, 2018, 01:11:16 PM
And I. I hope to see what's new

Nothing new. Floating sales rate. No growth, no decline in trade.

Same as your former president. Golf ball tosser and pot smoker. U think he would be able to put anything of substance on the table if he didnt play golf 24/7? This coin is a raw representation of US politics. Now that the world is mentored by feebles and golf lovers, its a no wonder why aliens still dodge us.

The issue is not politics, but a lack of trading activity. There is no demand for a coin. No trades.
maybe the 15 April Things are going to change?
Activity: 53
April 05, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Same as your former president. Golf ball tosser and pot smoker. U think he would be able to put anything of substance on the table if he didnt play golf 24/7? This coin is a raw representation of US politics. Now that the world is mentored by feebles and golf lovers, its a no wonder why aliens still dodge us.

The issue is not politics, but a lack of trading activity. There is no demand for a coin. No trades.
Activity: 236
April 05, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

April 05, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
No news yet. Trade was stuck in the area of 3 Satoshi. So far, only quietly swim in the waves.
Question: When will we go to the bottom?
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
April 04, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
This is not an ICO. No tokens are currently being offered, outside of regular trading of the coin.

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

Activity: 49
April 03, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project.
April 03, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

April 03, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
April 02, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
I hope everyone here is subscribed to the website, as that is where the latest developments are posted.
golfcoin.biz
Done
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
April 02, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
I hope everyone here is subscribed to the website, as that is where the latest developments are posted.
golfcoin.biz
April 02, 2018, 06:41:54 AM
What's next? Will the price be great to use PoS? Will the price be more than 0.00000010? Does it make sense to bid on 0.00000002?
next stop 1$  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All Fool's Day

Are you joking?

Year?

Two years?

When it will be?

Good morning bro yes, It's just for fun  Grin Grin Grin
But I see a great future for this team, They just miss the update   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Imagine this coin funded by the big golf enthusiast... wow just wow
waiting for the update dev  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
April 02, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
Only when there is a good price and volume. Then we will see a large number of people interested in buying and selling this coin. Promote it, advertise, buy products related to golf and much more. At the moment I see just an empty conversation.
Activity: 11
April 01, 2018, 11:43:43 PM
I am miner , I did not get a coin from yesterday , what happened
April 01, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
What's next? Will the price be great to use PoS? Will the price be more than 0.00000010? Does it make sense to bid on 0.00000002?
next stop 1$  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All Fool's Day

Are you joking?

Year?

Two years?

When it will be?

Mining ended, ended trading
Pages:
Jump to: