Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 23. (Read 26414 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
As with a non-working purse (for maintenance). There is an addition of coins on the exchange. You are the DEV themselves trade to create visibility?
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
I received a message from the exchange that they had successfully installed the new wallet sometime yesterday.

Some problem with Coinexchange.io.... wallet in maintenance mode and three payments not arrived...... i hope when return online this payments will arrive.....
https://i.imgur.com/gciTLNW.jpg
Wallet under maintenance...
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
March 26, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
Hi, thanks for the information, may be useful for bitcoin users all.
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
March 26, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
I am not seeing any problems with this. It is working fine for me.

Other problems with
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
Today this coin is not present, why?
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 26, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
I received a message from the exchange that they had successfully installed the new wallet sometime yesterday.

Some problem with Coinexchange.io.... wallet in maintenance mode and three payments not arrived...... i hope when return online this payments will arrive.....
March 26, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
Other problems with
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
Today this coin is not present, why?
March 26, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 25, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
The entire crypto sector is still in a down marketplace. Prices are generally down 50-80% from their highs, and the overall market cap is off by more than 50%. Numerous ICO projects have been delayed or put on hold. Positive news is often minimized by the cautious overall market.

Golfcoin needs to be patient with respect to sharing details of our plan and promoting this project. It would be foolish to do otherwise.

Indeed? And I invested 1500 dollars, and so far no real dividends have been received. So far, I only see the sale of coins, and not a large amount of trading. Then there will be an interest when the volume of trades will be more than 10 bitokonov per month, and the price will be not 2 satoshi, but not less than 5-6 satoshin. Then it will be interesting to get into the growing project and save the coins in your wallet. Now, only miners extract and sell coins.
March 25, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
From personal experience I can say that this project is very stable. From the Deposit of $ 50 I get my percentage every day. And so far, all payments have come on time and without delay.

Indeed? And I invested 1500 dollars, and so far no real dividends have been received. So far, I only see the sale of coins, and not a large amount of trading. Then there will be an interest when the volume of trades will be more than 10 bitokonov per month, and the price will be not 2 satoshi, but not less than 5-6 satoshin. Then it will be interesting to get into the growing project and save the coins in your wallet. Now, only miners extract and sell coins.
March 25, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3516
Nicehash:   3517
Low diff:     3518

What problems do you have? Why the pool does not work.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 24, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
We have asked Coinmarketcap to adjust the maximum supply figure. Thank you for pointing this out.

Lol please answer :
Total Supply :
1 632 968 324 GOLF
and the Max Supply is :
1 600 000 000 GOLF

Really guys please update !!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
From personal experience I can say that this project is very stable. From the Deposit of $ 50 I get my percentage every day. And so far, all payments have come on time and without delay.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
Lol please answer :
Total Supply :
1 632 968 324 GOLF
and the Max Supply is :
1 600 000 000 GOLF

Really guys please update !!
March 24, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
Someone tell me what is the pool with this address???
GdjEnVc77rphjJLwZZEaQ2Wi6eH5PqtEsj
have the 40% of the mining but i have no idea where is the link.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 22, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
MANDATORY UPDATE 3/22/2018
Please update your wallets to the latest versions. This is a mandatory update!!
Changes take effect at block 290,000 (addressing inflation issues)
Link to source and wallets (Windows, Linux) - https://mega.nz/#!fEIFBSCC!XxaYmOUlfANTzTY3HEB0q3ewLuSoeeCSuHGoTjko0lc
Mac wallet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vRsNTk262w-XfgeDgIbowbXD6GFIzQbv
March 22, 2018, 05:54:02 AM
I think this project can not be successful.
golf is already a sport for the rich.
  The people here want to be rich.
a system that must be in the next phase.  Cheesy Cheesy

Wow.  Not sure if you are making a joke or if your idea presented is just a ridiculous joke.
It only matters that people play golf and want to improve their golf game.  Those two conditions have been met
for decades already.  Golfcoin intends to offer something to dramatically increase the benefit of the practice required to
improve one's game while at the same time making it "relatively" inexpensive and much more accessible than any other
"self aid" or possibly even lesson in the industry currently.  Big claims, which is great.  If the goals and shown or claimed
capabilities are not big then you probably will go no where.  Golfcoin, when they pull this off, I believe, really is going to change
the game of golf for many.  I can envision much larger percentages of kids becoming interested in golf depending on how all this
goes down.  That alone would make the project worthy of my attention.  Anything to get the kids off their smartphones and getting
at least some physical activity is desperately needed, at least here in the USA.

wow seriously this is a big project i'm in good luck GOLFCOIN
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:02:46 PM
a system that must be in the next phase.  Cheesy Cheesy

Wow.  Not sure if you are making a joke or if your idea presented is just a ridiculous joke.
It only matters that people play golf and want to improve their golf game.  Those two conditions have been met
for decades already.  Golfcoin intends to offer something to dramatically increase the benefit of the practice required to
improve one's game while at the same time making it "relatively" inexpensive and much more accessible than any other
"self aid" or possibly even lesson in the industry currently.  Big claims, which is great.  If the goals and shown or claimed
capabilities are not big then you probably will go no where.  Golfcoin, when they pull this off, I believe, really is going to change
the game of golf for many.  I can envision much larger percentages of kids becoming interested in golf depending on how all this
goes down.  That alone would make the project worthy of my attention.  Anything to get the kids off their smartphones and getting
at least some physical activity is desperately needed, at least here in the USA.
March 21, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
best of luck dev
we just need discord , If you had no time made me know I can moderate it
best regards
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
March 21, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
a system that must be in the next phase.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
March 21, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
The project is interesting, I hope very soon we will see more detailed information on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: