Pages:
Author

Topic: Gonna sell my stock assets and invest in these top currencies. Suggestions? - page 3. (Read 1242 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Most of the coin you've mentioned are all good, with the exception of EOS you must fully understand how EOS works or function before storing it or you will be surprised at its intricacies, I have a problem transferring my Eos when I still have EOS because of lack CPU resources so if you decide to invest in EOS study the structure first.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
You can always have a safer place with the top cryptocurrencies cos their value is somewhat stable than others. Although the volatility rate is very unpredictable but you can always be safer with then and quickly switch to stable coins when bear fights. Remember to also use a non-custodian wallet for keeping them safe. Get atomicwallet if  you don't already have one. https://atomicwallet.io
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You are the one who will still decide at the end after all, I have stocks but I will not withdraw it just to transfer it in cryptocurrency market. I fully understand the risks and I have proper risk management where I diversify my funds. I have funds in cryptocurrencies and I have also funds in stock market. Invest if you think you can get more opportunity but never become a greedy person.

Right! Great Advice!
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
You are the one who will still decide at the end after all, I have stocks but I will not withdraw it just to transfer it in cryptocurrency market. I fully understand the risks and I have proper risk management where I diversify my funds. I have funds in cryptocurrencies and I have also funds in stock market. Invest if you think you can get more opportunity but never become a greedy person.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Link is not risky coin mate, you should investigate more. Link is one of the best altcoins at this moment. I would not suggest to invest in Doge, because it is not worth enough but you may buy Litecoin as it is the top coin since it's created, And the profit ratio is better than Ethereum! Good Luck.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
I really appreciate your time as you researched on your own, well this will give you a big confidence and hope on how to invest in crypto and trust me you can make loads of money here.
Your advice is too frivolous).To make a lot of money, you need to spend a lot of time and make a lot of mistakes.The stock market is still different from the cryptocurrency market.
in my opinion you should spend more money to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is the main currency, it is suitable for long-term investments and bitcoin is also a benchmark for altcoin. so the percentage for bitcoin should be 60%. the next 40% is altcoin. and in my opinion LTC also includes good coins and very potential. but everything goes back to your  decision. You have done your research seriously.

Agreed! because recently bitcoin price hit 9k+ and many experts predictions says that It will reach 100k in the coming years. Yeah, I should increase my investments for bitcoin. Thanks for your valuable Suggestion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
in my opinion you should spend more money to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is the main currency, it is suitable for long-term investments and bitcoin is also a benchmark for altcoin. so the percentage for bitcoin should be 60%. the next 40% is altcoin. and in my opinion LTC also includes good coins and very potential. but everything goes back to your  decision. You have done your research seriously.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I really appreciate your time as you researched on your own, well this will give you a big confidence and hope on how to invest in crypto and trust me you can make loads of money here rather than investing in stock market this is a best move. See I would suggest you to research on Tron and litecoin apart from the one which you have selected because these coins are very promising as well just check the past one month status.
Feeling great that you researched well in such a short time and chose the best investment in crypto at this moment. I am glad that you did no go through EOS and BNB. I had a big hope on BNB, but after so much drama, I started hating Binance exchange and its coin. Overconfidence kills the thing, they should know. And EOS rank is very high but this coin is not profitable. But you may go for Litecoin, it's like a brother of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin price grows,  Litecoin will grow too, so, as you have 500$, then you will get more LTC than BTC, right?

Well, I've decided my final coins:

Bitcoin: 30%
Ethereum: 40%
Litecoin 20%
LINK 10%

Gonna increase my investments to $1000. Afterwards, I will increase more..

Which exchange do you prefer? Binance, Hitbtc, Kraken, Okex?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Feeling great that you researched well in such a short time and chose the best investment in crypto at this moment. I am glad that you did no go through EOS and BNB. I had a big hope on BNB, but after so much drama, I started hating Binance exchange and its coin. Overconfidence kills the thing, they should know. And EOS rank is very high but this coin is not profitable. But you may go for Litecoin, it's like a brother of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin price grows,  Litecoin will grow too, so, as you have 500$, then you will get more LTC than BTC, right?
Bitcoin: 25%

Many users said that I shouldn't go for BNB and EOS upon the basis of many factors like centralized, eos performance not good etc. Most of the experts said that I should look & analyse on these coins:

Ripple: It is popular and promising altcoin.
LTC: Confused in this altcoin. Need to do research on this one.
Doge: Not sure
LINK: Maybe Risky. Never heard about this coin before.

Well, My investments are upon the basis of long term, I will invest for 1-2 years. But, I would like to know your opinions about long term and short term, What should I choose between long term and short term?

Last question, Which exchange should I go for? I am confused in choosing a good exchange? What's your experience  on top exchanges for trading cryptos?

Thanks Again!

Just need only 5 minutes to swap Bitcoin to Ethereum and Bitcoin halving time left few months. Big percent add to Bitcoin and low percent add to Ethereum. As Litecoin pump last year then in correction time you need swap. Top trust exchange is always Binance exchange then some good exchange also exists.

Thanks for valuable advice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Well,l I am a little bit confused while choosing the currencies for short term investment and how to technical and research on other altcoins for short period of investments 4-6 months.

There are so many altcoins out there in the market. I personally use the phrase that market is flooded with altcoins and it becomes really tough for investors to decide which one has to be chosen for short term investment in order to make some good money. My research about altcoins made me come up with few great altcoins such as ethereum, instar, VET, MXC, ZIL. Investment in them for good money.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
Bitcoin: 25%

Many users said that I shouldn't go for BNB and EOS upon the basis of many factors like centralized, eos performance not good etc. Most of the experts said that I should look & analyse on these coins:

Ripple: It is popular and promising altcoin.
LTC: Confused in this altcoin. Need to do research on this one.
Doge: Not sure
LINK: Maybe Risky. Never heard about this coin before.

Well, My investments are upon the basis of long term, I will invest for 1-2 years. But, I would like to know your opinions about long term and short term, What should I choose between long term and short term?

Last question, Which exchange should I go for? I am confused in choosing a good exchange? What's your experience  on top exchanges for trading cryptos?

Thanks Again!

Just need only 5 minutes to swap Bitcoin to Ethereum and Bitcoin halving time left few months. Big percent add to Bitcoin and low percent add to Ethereum. As Litecoin pump last year then in correction time you need swap. Top trust exchange is always Binance exchange then some good exchange also exists.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Well,l I am a little bit confused while choosing the currencies for short term investment and how to technical and research on other altcoins for short period of investments 4-6 months.

You can start looking for updated sources of their activities, and find information about this on coinmarketcap about telegrams, discord, or other things. the community will give you a lot of direct understanding of the coin roadmap. research for short-term altcoin investments can have a big impact on your assets if you concentrate on quantity, try looking for popular coins at a lower price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
I would suggest that only a half or 3 quarter of your stock asset to be sold to buy your crypto investment.  It is always good to diversify and stock market and crypto market is one good diversification.  At least when one venture fail, you have the other investment to recover your losses.  Bitcoin is one good investment and any of the top 10 altcoin except BSV and BCH.
For long term investment, go to Bitcoin only. that's proved coin in cryptocurrency. nothing which is better than it
you can check domination and youll know that Bitcoin has big domination in cryptocurrency
make higher % amount of your capital. at least 70% to Bitcoin. just buy and hold it. make it easy

if you wanna play short term. then dont too confuse with choice, just use technical anlysis and choose which gives good signal to you
buy and set stop loss to avoid big loss. do that and then learn from your mistake
in the future Im sure you can be great trader if you have consistency and patience.

For short term investments, how to do technical analysis?
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For long term investment, go to Bitcoin only. that's proved coin in cryptocurrency. nothing which is better than it
you can check domination and youll know that Bitcoin has big domination in cryptocurrency
make higher % amount of your capital. at least 70% to Bitcoin. just buy and hold it. make it easy

if you wanna play short term. then dont too confuse with choice, just use technical anlysis and choose which gives good signal to you
buy and set stop loss to avoid big loss. do that and then learn from your mistake
in the future Im sure you can be great trader if you have consistency and patience.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Both stockmarket and cryptex provides decent profit for our investment, but it seems to be that more people here will already invite your to invest in cryptocurrency, but for me, I want you to still find the best profit you could get from stock before you completely transition your investment to crypto. In that way, you could buy more bitcoin and may have better investment return in the future. I could tell you, stock and crypto is somehow the same, your initial knowledge in trading stocks could be applied to decentralized exchanges we have in crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: