Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 50. (Read 45189 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
April 11, 2017, 02:32:21 AM
With regrads to fundamentals, ethereum and ripple has hooked big businesses. So long term wise, your money is safe with them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
April 11, 2017, 01:46:51 AM
I think the only investment in Crypto that has been solid enough, tested and trusted is Bitcoin, Altcoins market is full of so many uncertainties and no guarantee that in 1 year time the value won't have gone to zero. Buy Bitcoin and hold the fundamentals is strong enough
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2017, 01:24:25 AM
i suggest you can  buy some big marketcap coin such as xrp

litecoin  eth  and so on , because their price will finally come back the highest price

just need a  chance  , all they will explosion and then go rocket . Wink

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 11, 2017, 01:17:14 AM
there is nothing i am afraid.
only thing that you can trust for long term investment is bitcoin. all the other altcoins will go down in the long term and only it is in short term that they get pump and dumped and can give you any profit.
and always try to do your own analysis instead of asking others to tell you what to invest in.

there was one altcoin called DMD (Diamond) that i think had a pretty good stable price and if i am not mistaken it was a POS system. you might want to check that out because i don't have many details on it.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
April 11, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
Pages:
Jump to: