Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 44. (Read 45189 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Unexpected growth took place with few altcoins, so right now it's good to invest into ethereum. The value is expected to grow further very high as more ICO's and hyperledger projects are functioning based on the smart contracts ethereum blockchain platform.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
For me ETH for long run, let us say 5years? hopefully it will be the same or closer price as BTC after 5 years. So holding this even though it is kind of pricey as of the moment, but it will be worth it in the future. For example, buy 1ETH for 150$ today, in 5 years it will be 2000$. No banks can make your couple of bucks into a grand i guess... 
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I recommend Expanse for an investment,
you can really trust this coin I guarantee you.
And it has a great ability to be succesful in the
future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
i trust waves too, that coin has a great potential.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
half btc half bitbay - the risk/reward ratio very favourable.
ripple, lisk, round, eth classic and Zcash for are the best crytocurrency to invest in for long-term purpose. There are at the infancy stage and buying them now that they are cheap and keep them for long time will be of a great investment one every made. Most of this coins will make a return of over 1000% in future.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
For long term, I would say WAVES will be top 5 in a year. They are actually nº 18  (300MM marketcap).

thank for your advice my friends,,
and already keep this Waves and others crypto in my bags  Wink
regards
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I'm new to trading I think you can try Stellar.
Since the coin is very active and gaining more popularity
I'm using it now. I'm also reading the comments hopefully got some Ideas
Activity: 195
Ark.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
If your planning a long investment like this you better buy a low value coins like dogecoins,bcn,sc with this coins you can buy really big volume of this coin and not mentioning the of this coins can reach up to 1$ so imagined if that happened in your investment your rich after 2years.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
For long term, I would say WAVES will be top 5 in a year. They are actually nº 18  (300MM marketcap).

reasoning?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
About 2years ago that was the first time I know about Bitcoin and it was at $267 to 1 Bitcoin, Just 2 yrs ago but see where we are now closing on to $2000  to 1 Bitcoin. So put your money with Bitcoin and have a better value after 2yrs or more.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
There are lots of altcoin good to invest for long term but just always read their news in the market to lessen the risk of your investment.
Now XFC-FootballCoin it is new coin but i think it has a potential to be great altcoin in the future.!

XFC-FootballCoin  is no doubt a good looking coins. They are also running a good altcoin Signature campaign and i think are the highest paying in altcoin till now. However i suggest not to put all your eggs in one basket. Try to invest in more than one coin. the other good coin i would suggest is XRB at C-cex. (https://c-cex.com/?p=xby-btc). This is also a new coin with high chances of going very up in 2 to 3 months.
legendary
Activity: 910
I think altcoins that are suitable for long-term investments are ETH and Doge, But I prefer doge because the transaction is without fee.
You are right ETH is best choice to investing for long time because ETH has nice fungtion with smart contract on ethereum blockchain, many products on ethereum blockchain with dapps even business relate gambling based on ethereum blockchain (vdice.io gambling based on ethereum blockchain and use ETH for betting) also ETH large of marketcap more than other altcoins. It will not be scam coin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There are several coins to go for but I think STRATIS may be one that will bring in some good money for those who invest in it, even at this later stage. I think it could easily go to 100 usd in a year or two from now and retire a lot of it's long term bagholders. I only have a few but I wish I can get my hands on more of it before it gets to ten bucks a piece.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
I think altcoins that are suitable for long-term investments are ETH and Doge, But I prefer doge because the transaction is without fee.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Gulden is by far the cheapest and most valuable coin on the market today, especially with the usability, development it already has done and with PoW2 coming. It was 0.00000075 sats in 2014 with a much lower bitcoin price and today it's steady at around 0.00003000 WITH NO HYPE from the crypto media. It is also not on Poloniex so you can already discount the value by 400%.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Altcoin having higher market capitalization are good choice for long term investment. Coins like ETH, litcoin and Ripple are the best for investment in my opinion as there is higher potential for them to stay in the market. 
Are Ripple and LTC still a good investment at this stage? They have been pumped quite hard lately, so should we wait for the price correction or that won't matter as the value is gonna keep increasing with time?
copper member
Activity: 1386
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Altcoin having higher market capitalization are good choice for long term investment. Coins like ETH, litcoin and Ripple are the best for investment in my opinion as there is higher potential for them to stay in the market. 
Activity: 393
hello ,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

I got four letters for you, L I S K ! No need for pos. You can thank me than in 1-2 years.

in my bag ,,now, i have Lisk and others cryptocurrencies, i spend a few btc here on LISK,,
i hope i made a good decision on it..
thanks for your advice
regards
Pages:
Jump to: