Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 10. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
June 02, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

Market is red everywhere. But if you want to invest then check company properly. whitepaper, soft cap, hard cap. website traffic, and team, adviser.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
before joining the ico project you should see how many tokens are sold and the amount of allocations for the development of the project. it will affect the condition of the price after it is in the market.
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
I suggest you shou take a look at volttech.io, it's really a good project sold out all token in 2 hours. You can have it when it listed, It will be the trend of 2018
Activity: 115
June 02, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
I think investing good ico until now that I see and note also I see is a good strategy to do proper due diligence and research before investing into any project. Basically, what makes a good ICO range from the team, token metrics, roadmap, product (at least MVP, testnet) and the project itself.
Activity: 632
June 02, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I spent a lot of time for a compilation of a good ICO, studying it... And stopped at Organico. Very promising ICO and good developers!
i am not an expert infact i'm new to ICO but what do you think of AMO?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
all people will tell you different good ico to invest, the best way is you do your own research and find a good ico for you
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
Is a good project, a great opportunity to increase your profits. I will support and recommend this project to everyone. Good luck to the team. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
There have been a slew of projects of late, some good, some ok, but mostly bad ones.
A great project I've been researching over the past month or two has been SPOTCOIN!

Their philosophy is basically "Simple Liquidity"
According to their website:

“What does Spotcoin do?
We make digital currencies work for everyone through direct access and simple liquidity. We started as an over-the-counter clearing house in Tbilisi, Georgia that provides ease of movement between fiat and cryptocurrencies. With our rapid growth, we've expanded into a multifaceted powerhouse engaged in mining operations and education. With the funding from our upcoming ICO, we will build an automated digital currency exchange in Georgia that gives everyone in the Black Sea region access to the smart economy.”

In my opinion, Spotcoin is a fascinating project. And it's based on the NEO platform which in itself gives it a massive advantage. So to sum up, I have really good feeling about this. Their ICO begins very soon so do check out their website for more details: https://www.spotcoin.com/
Activity: 351
June 02, 2018, 04:58:51 AM
As for me, security is always the most important, and for now I choose ICO investing in one of information security projects called REMME. It`s a really useful an access control solution that can replace passwords with distributed authentication in the future, solve the problem of central servers that can be hacked, and prevent attacks such as phishing, gaining access to the server and password, and reusing passwords. It has a few advanced technical features that are enabled in part by blockchain, with a hybrid system of Proof of Stake and Proof of Authority consensus algorithm that is purpose built for the REMME platform.
Activity: 56
June 02, 2018, 04:31:43 AM
Look out for a solid project with a working project already not some kind of start up.At the moment, you can check ICOdrops.com and join their telegram for ICO discussion. If I should recommend a few at present, I would say Merculet because it more than meets my standards. Aside Merculet, you could check egretia ,Momentum and Xyo.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
June 02, 2018, 04:20:16 AM
I recommend everyone to pay attention to ICO Hashrental. (Link: https://www.hashrental.io) the Project has already collected software cap. ICO is very high quality. The project is in demand and we are implementing it, so it has a good chance to bring profit to investors.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
check the plan of the project, if a company only wants to offer a certain service until the end of time, with no further investments and ideas planned out, then chances are their success will be short-lived
Activity: 147
June 02, 2018, 12:01:16 AM
there is some good ico to invest now, it's just a little difficult to identify whether that ico is good or not. but I have a suggestion, preferably if you want to find a good ico or project visit the bounty site, like bountyhive or bounty0x
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 09:23:10 PM
DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data.

https://www.datablockchain.io/index.php
 https://icobench.com/ico/datablockchain
 https://foundico.com/ico/datablockchain.html
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 01, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
At the moment there are so many good ICOs that you can invest. I am involved in the Beaxy bounty and realize this is a potential ICO, very suitable for investing for the future. Beaxy is a living environment for investors as well as bounty members, promising to be very potential in 2018.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
At this moment I`m looking for perspective and useful ICOs on a start stage to invest in. Now I stay researching for one of those things - REMME coin. I see big potential in this project, because it`s so good venture which is attempting to solve the global cyber security problem.
I advise u to pay attention to REMME ICO too. Good luck!
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
Varanida projects look promising to me
Varanida Is Fair For Every Party
We are entering a new era for Digital Content and Advertising; an era in which every stakeholder is fairly rewarded & has the best possible experience.
Varanida helps users have a better experience, and be rewarded when they are browsing the Internet. Their privacy is respected, and they are free to view or remove any ad.
Activity: 156
June 01, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
I spent a lot of time for a compilation of a good ICO, studying it... And stopped at Organicco. Very promising ICO and good developers!
Activity: 644
June 01, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
I would definitely vote for some start-up projects from the ICO world. Always check what project you are investing in, because many projects can be fraudulent and lure only money from people.
Here are some ICOs that I would recommend: QuarkChain, FANTOM, Metronome, Atonomi or Neonexchange.
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 01:24:14 PM
It's a good strategy to do your due diligence and proper research before investing into any project. Basically, what makes a good ICO ranges from the team, the token metrics, roadmap, product (at least MVP, testnet) and the project itself. A quick look at the team on Linkedin or google search with keyword "scam" would be a good start. Since we have hundreds of ICOs launching per time, reading all the whitepapers would be an uphill task. However, some websites have good ratings metrics that one could use as a good measure for further research.
At the moment, you can check ICOdrops.com and join their telegram for ICO discussion. If I should recommend a few at present, I would say Merculet because it more than meets my standards. Aside Merculet, you could check egretia ,Momentum and Xyo.

Points are well articulated.
In addition to the above, there are a few trusted influencers in the space you can follow that you can trust their judgement.
However, that still does not mean you should not do your due diligence on projects that interests you as you are always responsible for your decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: