Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 14. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 02:53:59 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective should start soon as well.
Cardstack maybe?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
The projects are highly rated on icobend, reputable ico rating websites. we can find good ico there

foxtoken, daox, slate,...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 01:41:02 AM
One can hardly tell u the ICO to invest in. The best is make ur enquiries, know everything about the ICO, team, community, project significance etc. Then u`ll be rest assured to invest or not, so that u won't hold anyone accountable...
Activity: 25
May 21, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
hello everyone,
Thank you a lot for your share!
It's very useful for a new member as me!
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 08:00:25 PM
It's really hard to tell something. Pay attention to projects with a high level of interest from the community. In this ICODrops will help you.
copper member
Activity: 270
May 20, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

www.orbistransfer.com future of fintech
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
You can choose from a lot of ICOs around. I can recommend XYO Network, Cardstack and DIW Token. They are promising ICOs.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Hi guys, I’m a real newbie. Where can I find more info about ICOs. Im super interested in SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace fro scientific data.  As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
Activity: 42
May 20, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
We are currently on the rise of the crypto sphere. And 2018 is no exception.  Now the rapid growth of popularity has begun.  From the entire market I have identified ICO as its best for quite some time.  But I dare not say what's going to be better, which is worse, it's all very subjective.  For myself, I chose several criteria for selecting a company.  Reliability, publicity, openness, relevance.  But my opinion is a good company is Paytomat.  But everyone must determine himself
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Health Nexus

TraceTo

Bitreward

Blue whale

Nwp

I think this is good ico ......but do your own research..
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 10:50:56 AM
I recommend for you to pay attention at the Luckchemy project. They have a strong team and there is a product in beta testing. Also, now a bonus of 40%

Looks like you have experience in such projects. But honestly, I don't have much. So for the first time, I am interested in participating for a meme competition organized by @SciDex Official. This will minimize my risk and will help to gather experience at the same time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
I recommend for you to pay attention at the Luckchemy project. They have a strong team and there is a product in beta testing. Also, now a bonus of 40%
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
May 17, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
i prefer to evaluate them on some form of the following. Note to newbies: also always be careful to follow instructions clearly, including whether they accept btc or just eth, and not to send eth/btc from an exchange etc.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
Currently investing in an ICO project is one of the most popular ways to gain a lot of profits, but when ICO comes in a lockdown and unstoppable it causes many ICOs to fail to reach their targets. so you should choose ico that has clear white paper and also experienced team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
I think for investing in ICO you have to choose ICO that has a large community so that the enthusiasts of the coin or token ICO is very much. Its influence on price increases every year.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
if I think to get a good ICO why do not you look it up yourself by looking at websites and white books, it will help you find a good ICO according to you, everyone's decision is different, sometimes according to others good but according to you no, .
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
team members, number of members, number of telegram groups, Twitter number, website, white paper how to do, group telegram activities, official staff name to answer that question. Team flying, ICO reliable

That's a great idea to find out good ICOs. But the problem is most ICOs are scam now and hard to get the good results. Anyways, I would like to give a try for @SciTokens. There is a chance of winning some more. lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 06:08:04 AM
Analyze the project from my subscription campaign. Very good as I believe.
Still there is a very interesting project -Flogmall, a very serious platform for buying / selling vpritsnipe all for crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
I have an offer for you on an upcoming ICO project.
This year I am following an ICO project.
I think it would be good.
Here are some things about it:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
This project is likely to be a great success this year.
Consider investing if you can.
Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
May 16, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

I recommend considering Trans crypt. In my opinion its a good company with a big future
as a trader I can say that the prospects for this coin are good Cool
Pages:
Jump to: