Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 2. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
Origo and NEX have very HI raiting on most commands that review ICO projects, and am recomendate this project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
There's no need to be afraid of investing in crypto.Just do your own proper research of any coin or Ico before investing money in it to avoid scammers.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

Currently ICO projects are pretty good in my opinion is Orbis, Ubex, and Online IO because they have managed to reach softcap and almost reach the hardcap,
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:27:59 AM
there are a lot of nice ico suitable for investment you can see it at https://icobench.com/icos there also available some expert advisors that can give a rating so that it can make the investors easy to know the good ico.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Right now I can recommend such ICOs as Media Protocol, EON Protocol, Eloncity. It's my personal point of view, I already invested in these three.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
One can hardly tell you the ICO to invest in. The best is make your enquiries, know everything about the ICO, team, community, project significance etc. Then you will be rest assured to invest or not, so that you won't hold anyone accountable...
Activity: 102
July 17, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
Look www.menlo.one
It is greate idea to help other projects make their rconomic enviroment. It is like framework to build the applications, but it is a decentralized. There will be ICO soon. I think that this project has big potential.
Activity: 116
July 17, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
Be very careful, I've seen a lot of scam ICOs recently. Always do your own research and make sure the team members are actually real people!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 01:57:00 PM
I will make ICO investment very difficult now. I invested 80% in ICO damages. It makes sense to get cheaper than idex.
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
Investing in ICO projects is very risky and you can easily lose your money because there are so many scams on the market now. However, with this type of investment you can earn a lot of money if you know how to choose the right projects.
Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
This is the coolest project I've seen! A very large potential and a strong team will bring it to the TOP of the most promising topics in the world! #WeiDex #IEO#TokenSale #startup
https://weidex.market/
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
you need to do investigate before your joining any ICO and contributing your cash, its extremely essential that you know the group of that undertaking is genuine individuals and not fake record since I see such huge numbers of scam project are using fake account in their social media ..i prefer eloncity ,its a good ico
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
Dear friend,
It is very hard to find a good ICO to invest because there are too many ICO projects be advertised day by day. So how to choice an ICO what is really good not a scam? I think we must be careful when study a ICO before invest in it. We must collect data about that ICO project,  for example: address of headoffice, technology be applied, the possibility, check the feasibility,..... There are many thing we must to check. And somtimes we need a little luck.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
July 08, 2018, 12:23:03 PM
I recommend that you invest in subaj ico, because subaj ico has excellent facilities to invest and maybe this ico will develop in the later days
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:03:04 AM
you have to do research before your joining any ICO and investing your money, its really important that you know the team of that project is real people and not fake account because i see so many scam project are using fake account in their social media or linkedin. and about good or not that project is very difficult to know, no one know exactly.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
Yes, and also QUADRANT project looks very strong. I read their white paper and it sounds very very promising
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
Guys! Pay your attention to ANKR ICO. They didn't run presale and public will start at end of July!
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
As for me, good ico is Origo, but it is not so easy to get there, only the first 1500 participants will be allowed to purchase, among the others an airdrop will be held.

I agree, but they recently collected applications in his whitelist, maybe they will increase the number of participants
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 05, 2018, 05:46:13 AM
As for me, good ico is Origo, but it is not so easy to get there, only the first 1500 participants will be allowed to purchase, among the others an airdrop will be held.
Pages:
Jump to: