Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ICOs... How we can find them? - page 4. (Read 407 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 08:15:24 AM
right now I am beginning to feel a lack of confidence to invest in ICO because so many ICO problems like that are ICO scam or they have internal problems and make all their plans go awry so that it will be a loss for investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 08:14:34 AM
I think ICO can success because moderator. If we want to join an in ICO we must see profile the moderator. If the moderator can handle some ICO that means that ICO is good Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 08:12:34 AM
I don't use any ratings of ICOs, cuz they can be paid. I check through a whitepaper of the project, check out on the web team members and their background, also look at the perspectives of the project. If everything is fine i think that the project is worth investing in it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 08:12:18 AM
I research the team by googling, their site, the code on github, whitepaper and technologies. Also it's good to look at the community. How often the team reply on slack or telegram groups. What the admins write.

I'm not investing my money to teams where "noname" developers or with doubtful program experience before the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 15, 2017, 07:55:26 AM
Before investing in any ICO you have to research about their development team, White paper, Roadmap and is there any real product they have been selling , and also you have to check that what problems they will solve from this ICO. And am giving some sites to research and get all information about particular ICO to invest in right ICO and avoid scams.Here is the list:
icoalert.com
crustcrypto.com
ICObench.com
ICORating.com
icobazaar.com
tokenmarket.net
icotracker.net

I will advice you that pls study this all sites well before invest in any ICO because in the all above sites have much accurate and deep information about particular project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

When you are investing for ICO, how do you select them? What are the web sites you recommend for ICO reviews?

p.s.
If it is a separate category for ICOs, please move this to there
Pages:
Jump to: