Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news - page 5. (Read 1369 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 14, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
This year 2018 is just a lesson to all crypto enthusiasts especially for those who are just here because of the hype last year. They already know that cryptocurrency is not always.an up investments that anybody here will get rich by just investing without any knowledge of what is happening. They already know that this is a volatile world. They now know that strategies should be set up to make profits.

Lessons learned.
Agreed with your statement actually, in this  year we can see a lot of newbie only wanna get their profit with bitcoin without learn some stuff or any other practice way. I think that's why the Merit system has been set up in this forum to reduce those kinda bitcoiners. Well, as we knew that in bitcoin it is an easy money but sometimes we need to be patient at all and we can't be a panic seller which is really involved the bitcoin prices.
Lmao. What has the merit system something to do or reduced bitcoiners? Those newbies are long gone because they have been burned already. And bitcoin is not easy money, even long term investors knows the risk involved here. Its ok to panic the first time, however, if you always panic when the price experienced a dip then this whole crypto investment is not for you.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
10 good news do not make a bad one because the market is an evil with that and because of it, we everybody involved here are bleeding from it. We can no longer depend on other media news because it's like based all the idea on somehow else writing or manipulate news. We have to act in someway local spreading the word for privacy thing , the only thing we can still control. Go anonymous
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 14, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
There is a massive change in the perception people have in bitcoin. I used to hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin in the middle of this year around June and July. People had fear during those times because of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin. People have now reached a state where they have realized that bitcoin has gone beyond collapse. The fake news by bitcoin antagonists have been identified by cryto lovers especially those have not known bitcoin for quite too long and the new members who wish to join the bitcoin train. This is as a result of the good education, advice and constant flow of information the crypto lovers and activist always give. Their efforts are yielding effect now. Many people have now realized the need to hodl their bitcoin and not to be dumping it. New members are doing a lot of research now.
I am saying this because I was one of those people who was afraid of the collapse of bitcoin. I got swayed away by those fake and baseless news about bitcoin until I got myself with some of the information being shared on this forum. I know a lot of people who at first wanted to sell their coins but have hold because of the education they got from this forum.
I have found an article written by @Technomage very useful and I recommend it to everyone.

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.

I strongly agree with your opinion that it should not be too carried away with news that cannot be accounted for about bitcoin, because I am also optimistic that bitcoin will remain well maintained and will always be useful for those who remain loyal to bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
October 14, 2018, 04:05:51 AM
Good news in market needed to make investor more confident with their investment. In past few months, cryptomarket had a lot negative news and its make peoples panic and selling their coin with cheap price. I am believe good news will coming to market and better to ignore negative news and keep positive thinking with our investment
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 03:22:25 AM
Bitcoin's growing. well-educated makes new passwords enthusiasts more experienced in this volatile market and wants to generate profit for those investors who need to be on the right track. Being well educated about the future Bitcoin's long-term investment has a positive effect.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 02:52:47 AM
I don't think that fake news are the ones influencing their bad outlook about bitcoin especially during this year's 9-month drought and decline. I think it's the lack of knowledge most people here in cryptocurrency special mention who just been here this year. To stay and survive here, one should have the initiative to learn if not all as much as information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
yes you are right, we should not be influenced by false negative news that is deliberately made by people who don't like bitcoin, because it will make us panic and we will get loss if we are exposed to false negative news, when there is negative news about bitcoin it is better not immediately believe, it's better to do research first.
Activity: 458
October 14, 2018, 02:17:26 AM
You are absolutely right. We should not swayed  from fake news. Actually we need not follow someone blindly. When fake news are spread, it effects on people's mind.We should raise our voice against fake and stupid news.

Quite unfortunate that in the quest of getting adequate info, most and easily spread ones are fake and most investors blindly believe such info and ended making terrible decision for themselves. It's high time such fakes news be pull down as soon as it's noticed/found.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
This year 2018 is just a lesson to all crypto enthusiasts especially for those who are just here because of the hype last year. They already know that cryptocurrency is not always.an up investments that anybody here will get rich by just investing without any knowledge of what is happening. They already know that this is a volatile world. They now know that strategies should be set up to make profits.

Lessons learned.
Agreed with your statement actually, in this  year we can see a lot of newbie only wanna get their profit with bitcoin without learn some stuff or any other practice way. I think that's why the Merit system has been set up in this forum to reduce those kinda bitcoiners. Well, as we knew that in bitcoin it is an easy money but sometimes we need to be patient at all and we can't be a panic seller which is really involved the bitcoin prices.

I do not think the implementation of merit in this forum has something to do with Bitcoin (crash or uptrend).  This forum serves as one of information hub about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and besides, cryptoworld does not revolve around this forum, there is way wider world out there for crypto enthusiast. 

Last year was a great hype for Bitcoin, though some analysis said that it was a bull trap last year and this year it is possible that bear trap would appear.  Though it is just a personal analysis of some trader but I believe it would likely to happen.  Once this ETF is approved we can see another uptrend rally for Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

Lessons learned.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 13, 2018, 10:15:29 PM
its a fake news and giving fus to others, do not believed that bitcoin will collapse, bitcoin is very strong, it will coming back for bull run soon. i still belived that bitcoin is one of the crypto currency was born and bitcoin will be the future universal digital crypto currency.
Activity: 14
October 14, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
There is a massive change in the perception people have in bitcoin. I used to hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin in the middle of this year around June and July. People had fear during those times because of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin. People have now reached a state where they have realized that bitcoin has gone beyond collapse. The fake news by bitcoin antagonists have been identified by cryto lovers especially those have not known bitcoin for quite too long and the new members who wish to join the bitcoin train. This is as a result of the good education, advice and constant flow of information the crypto lovers and activist always give. Their efforts are yielding effect now. Many people have now realized the need to hodl their bitcoin and not to be dumping it. New members are doing a lot of research now.
I am saying this because I was one of those people who was afraid of the collapse of bitcoin. I got swayed away by those fake and baseless news about bitcoin until I got myself with some of the information being shared on this forum. I know a lot of people who at first wanted to sell their coins but have hold because of the education they got from this forum.
I have found an article written by @Technomage very useful and I recommend it to everyone.

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.
now is to dificult to rise a bitcoin, many people think is gonna be success but not every people know the basic of economy bitcoin market. the market is handle by the elite people to get more money from btc. it just few people can get btc with huge profit. sometimes they lies about it with short progres but the fact is not. 
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
You know one of the factors to become a successful investor is to like learning new things, we absolutely must have them, no matter how high our education is if we don't want to learn and accept new things, we will still miss, because in my opinion schooling is only just teach the basics while the application we have to look for ourselves. so also with cripto investment, every time there will definitely be new things, if you are an investor who can last a long time now, I think you are the real economy, because to survive it is very difficult more difficult from when we start.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
Thank you for reminding back to hoak news, which often terrorizes investors who need real information about the bitcoin market, so that they can protect their accumulated assets in bitcoin, and if indeed togetherness in the community is the most important then I agree with you.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 13, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
I agree to you there are many fake news affect from bitcoin price suddenly fast to price dropped, lately rapidly i hear and read about more good news from bitcoin but the price still slow moving to uprise.

And if you seen the price in the coinmarketcap almost 10 percent another price dropped, hope the goods can help bitcoin rebounds again their price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 13, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
And until tonight, I am still a member of one of the bitcoin lovers that is not easy to shake my way of thinking in responding to the bitcoin situation. I still stick optimistically in myself, that bitcoin is always the best and will definitely come back with good news !!
 Thank you very much! Cool
Same with me here.I did not lost my hope in bitcoin even if its price continue to fall.I know this will definitely change in time.We just have to trust bitcoin whatever happens and never leave as easy as that.Bitcoin will sure to make a high surge if not this year,then maybe early next year.Just be more patient this time because this will be all worth it in time.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 13, 2018, 06:47:39 PM
They should feel lucky for that hype last year but that was last year and must stop believing on that again because bitcoin itself is not that too expectable it is very unpredictable if you really are here for a long time ago. You will know how bitcoin would interact to every possible FUD and hype but that hype was long gone but still, i was expecting bitcoin that someday it would just even break the $10k resistance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
And until tonight, I am still a member of one of the bitcoin lovers that is not easy to shake my way of thinking in responding to the bitcoin situation. I still stick optimistically in myself, that bitcoin is always the best and will definitely come back with good news !!
 Thank you very much! Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
Yes. It seems that people are aware of the importance of bitcoin, electronic money and blockchain technology. Countries are gradually adopting electronic money. This will help investors to secure their investment in electronic money. Coin prices will rise sharply in the near future. So hurry to buy and keep the coins from now on.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
October 13, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Lessons learned.

Exactly, majority hasn't seen a bear market yet so its good that at least we saw it this year and let everyone understand how to trade and react in this kind of sentiments.

Fake news and FUD are part of the ecosystem whether we like it or not. The sooner we accept that fact the better we can understand and react to them in the correct manner.
Pages:
Jump to: