Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news - page 8. (Read 1369 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 10, 2018, 08:13:41 PM
This year 2018 is just a lesson to all crypto enthusiasts especially for those who are just here because of the hype last year. They already know that cryptocurrency is not always.an up investments that anybody here will get rich by just investing without any knowledge of what is happening. They already know that this is a volatile world. They now know that strategies should be set up to make profits.

Lessons learned.

For that lessons learned mate, we still consider it a good news for everybody who learned from their mistakes. Then the best news to follow for now is the much awaited progress for bitcoin to reveal to us in an unexpected happenings. Just stay focus and driven on your motivations right now, because one day we will experience comfort beyond our struggles.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.

Reliable information about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial advice would be better if we subscribe to information channels such as CNBC, Cointelegraph. because of course some of the above channels are often a trusted reference in this field.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 10, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
Thr climb to $19k and bitcoin's resistance against bears to cross $5800 is what I think strengthen people's belief in the said crypto. Also, tjhey have realized that news nowadays don't affect the cryptocurrency; it's just the market who decides what happens to the price with or without any news, whether it be good or bad. The recent flood of news on ETFs haven't really affected us in any way, while a few months back it was 'everything' for bitcoin. It is a sign that we're progressing and doing something good all along, and hopefully it continues and bring us better results.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
October 10, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
Yea! It is no more news that Bitcoin is day in day out gaining fame globally. Though some Governments are still skeptical because of its Deregulation and stiff volatility with the belief that Bitcoin might causes Inflation and perhaps difficult to be taxed since it is anonymous and Decentralized. But the fact remains that Bitcoin had come to stay and more positive news about Bitcoin especially on this forum are getting so many convinced making the naive wants to have the share of this coin for futuristic positive long term investment effect.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
This year 2018 is just a lesson to all crypto enthusiasts especially for those who are just here because of the hype last year. They already know that cryptocurrency is not always.an up investments that anybody here will get rich by just investing without any knowledge of what is happening. They already know that this is a volatile world. They now know that strategies should be set up to make profits.

Lessons learned.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
There is a massive change in the perception people have in bitcoin. I used to hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin in the middle of this year around June and July. People had fear during those times because of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin. People have now reached a state where they have realized that bitcoin has gone beyond collapse. The fake news by bitcoin antagonists have been identified by cryto lovers especially those have not known bitcoin for quite too long and the new members who wish to join the bitcoin train. This is as a result of the good education, advice and constant flow of information the crypto lovers and activist always give. Their efforts are yielding effect now. Many people have now realized the need to hodl their bitcoin and not to be dumping it. New members are doing a lot of research now.
I am saying this because I was one of those people who was afraid of the collapse of bitcoin. I got swayed away by those fake and baseless news about bitcoin until I got myself with some of the information being shared on this forum. I know a lot of people who at first wanted to sell their coins but have hold because of the education they got from this forum.
I have found an article written by @Technomage very useful and I recommend it to everyone.

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.
Pages:
Jump to: