Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news everyone! - page 4. (Read 4252 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
August 13, 2014, 11:27:05 PM
I am a network guy and I work for a company that used to be one of the internet pioneers. Recently however, we have been sidestepped by other companies a bit,  but we are still around and trying to turn things around with new software that frankly is pretty awesome. Anyway, we had an all hands meeting the other day and after the meeting I went up to our CEO and asked him what's his opinion on taking BTC as a form of payment. I was expecting a very short answer that was negative, and to my surprise it was completely the opposite. He seemed very interested and asked me question after question about mining, MT GOX, alt-coins etc. We spoke  for a bout 5 minutes and afterwards he told me to send an email to some of the guys way up on the pole and CC him, which I did! I'm SO EXCITED! I feel like i just asked a girl out to prom Cheesy

What country is your company?

Bitcoin transaction only work well for cross border trade. For local trade, it is usually best to use cash or credit card.

We are based out of the us but our customers are world wide
EDIT: this did not come out right. We are based out OF US, and by that i meant like our HQ is inside the united states.

thanks
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
August 13, 2014, 11:08:01 PM
I am a network guy and I work for a company that used to be one of the internet pioneers. Recently however, we have been sidestepped by other companies a bit,  but we are still around and trying to turn things around with new software that frankly is pretty awesome. Anyway, we had an all hands meeting the other day and after the meeting I went up to our CEO and asked him what's his opinion on taking BTC as a form of payment. I was expecting a very short answer that was negative, and to my surprise it was completely the opposite. He seemed very interested and asked me question after question about mining, MT GOX, alt-coins etc. We spoke  for a bout 5 minutes and afterwards he told me to send an email to some of the guys way up on the pole and CC him, which I did! I'm SO EXCITED! I feel like i just asked a girl out to prom Cheesy

What country is your company?

Bitcoin transaction only work well for cross border trade. For local trade, it is usually best to use cash or credit card.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 13, 2014, 10:49:48 PM
wow, it really a good news!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2014, 10:45:19 PM
That's awesome. What's the name of the company you work for? It's nice to hear about somebody's boss being receptive when you hear about so many bosses who won't accept an idea that didn't originate with them.
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
August 13, 2014, 10:19:14 PM
I am a network guy and I work for a company that used to be one of the internet pioneers. Recently however, we have been sidestepped by other companies a bit,  but we are still around and trying to turn things around with new software that frankly is pretty awesome. Anyway, we had an all hands meeting the other day and after the meeting I went up to our CEO and asked him what's his opinion on taking BTC as a form of payment. I was expecting a very short answer that was negative, and to my surprise it was completely the opposite. He seemed very interested and asked me question after question about mining, MT GOX, alt-coins etc. We spoke  for a bout 5 minutes and afterwards he told me to send an email to some of the guys way up on the pole and CC him, which I did! I'm SO EXCITED! I feel like i just asked a girl out to prom Cheesy and she said welll.... maybe  LULZ.
Pages:
Jump to: