Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news form North Korea - page 3. (Read 618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 01, 2019, 11:46:44 AM
North Korea is the best option for cryptocurrency become legal, maybe North Korea have many people interested with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they want have own cryptocurrency for legal payment in their country.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
October 01, 2019, 11:34:12 AM
What brings this if a North Korean citizen will hold crypto currencies. Unfortunately, 99 percent of them can afford several LTC per month, if they are lucky, refuse to eat and pay for rent. It is a really poor country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2019, 11:29:48 AM
North Korea has become very interested in creating its own cryptocurrency and has a sufficient level of competence to move forward with this plan, But that's not all. On Sept. 10, Cao de Benos tweeted that the North Korean authorities have allowed citizens to own cryptocurrencies, and local developers “are designing crypto wallets and other related apps right now.

Could be good news but many people have their own crypto will make market not good, too many competitor. So far, South Korea I believe not allow crypto in their country, blockchain yes but not with crypto. I think this is fake news, stay away from this rumors and good luck to you.
Activity: 364
October 01, 2019, 11:21:01 AM
I dont think if South Korea create a good thing they wont release other people from them Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 01, 2019, 11:13:58 AM
This is absolutely great news, but I have a doubt because North Korea government may be centralized their cryptocurrency. When a government creates/open its own cryptocurrency it means they will not give prople the freedom to people. But still this is great, North Korean people will be interested in crypto, they will research more and later then they will know the true nature of Bitcoin, Crypto, the decentralization.

Good news for who? North Korea itself is an independent country that does not govern or govern. If you followed news this country a few years ago, surely you would declare that North Korea is a closed country. So even though they use crypto, of course they only make it for the people themselves and will not be exposed abroad.

So I don't think this will affect either Bitcoin or other coins, because there are also many allegations against North Korea for scam.
Following that idea, How this close door country will be sue if scam happened? there's no opportunities for anyone to chased whoever scammers that hiding inside this place. It's hard for anyone who have a wide interpretations of business partnership to deal with this project, It's all about money and when that fiat speak up it can change people's mindsets,.
Needs to consider many things to protect your investment, don't be a blind investors.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 01, 2019, 11:07:51 AM
North Korea always makes fake news and reports to manipulate their citizens and the whole world. I don't believe this information. North Korea has really strict state regulations and one of them is exactly to limit internet access for their own people. So, it's hard to believe that their president is going to support cryptocurrency and freedom it gives to people.

It is not the North Korean regime that is behind fake news like this. Bitcoin news sites such as Coin Telegraph has a habit of dishing out crazy stories as clickbait, to gain more traffic. This news article is no exception. What makes this different is that this time the OP hasn't even bothered to give any source or URL for his claim. I guess he wanted to have a popular thread against his name, at any cost.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 01, 2019, 11:00:31 AM
Kim knows what he is doing, if they do not buy his cryptocurrency, they will cut off a finger or worse shoot) just the crypt will go to the masses, thus its growth will be significant. I think how will this cryptocurrency North Korea itself will buy a little.
Activity: 728
October 01, 2019, 10:53:32 AM
North Korea always makes fake news and reports to manipulate their citizens and the whole world. I don't believe this information. North Korea has really strict state regulations and one of them is exactly to limit internet access for their own people. So, it's hard to believe that their president is going to support cryptocurrency and freedom it gives to people.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
October 01, 2019, 10:35:49 AM
In my opinion, with a closed and centralized country like North Korea, they can easily create a cryptocurrency, but having their own cryptocurrency will probably have no effect. to the cryptocurrency market.

Maybe you're right about what you said. Nevertheless, I think it would be very promising to make such an adaptation move. Because even the speculation of this news can affect investors positively. It may even affect other countries positively and push them to make the same decision.
Activity: 728
October 01, 2019, 10:25:19 AM
North Korea has become very interested in creating its own cryptocurrency and has a sufficient level of competence to move forward with this plan, But that's not all. On Sept. 10, Cao de Benos tweeted that the North Korean authorities have allowed citizens to own cryptocurrencies, and local developers “are designing crypto wallets and other related apps right now.
Of cos korea is crypto friendly and very supportive in any technology  aspect thats why i don't think twice before investing in korea projects, even on this bad market condition its very hard to see a korea project that fails, for example vodix, zeux ,airwallet etc are all good projects this year 2019, i find korea developers more serious than others
Man speaks of North Korea, not of South Korea. With South Korea, everything is clear, they have very developed crypto projects. But for North Korea, for this closed country is very unusual.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
October 01, 2019, 09:52:30 AM
Of cos korea is crypto friendly and very supportive in any technology  aspect thats why i don't think twice before investing in korea projects, even on this bad market condition its very hard to see a korea project that fails, for example vodix, zeux ,airwallet etc are all good projects this year 2019, i find korea developers more serious than others

Just to provide my opinion about it, I have a project known before, it was grabity, it was managed by koreans, and I saw the project at first is developing but later on, their announcement regarding their project changes drastically. And right now, I haven't heard of them at all. We can think about it, not all korean's project became successful, and also, North, and South Korea is very different. Cryptocurrency on south korea is very well known, but in terms of North korea, it is a big achievement that they are now starting to utilize crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 01, 2019, 03:50:33 AM

ROFLMAO.

I have seen all sort of fake news here in Bitcointalk, and I would be ranking this particular piece as one of the most outrageous ones I have ever come across. First of all, internet access is available to only a few thousand individuals in North Korea. If people can't access internet, how they are going to own cryptocurrencies? The number of smartphone owners is much higher than the number of internet users, but the government approved smartphones can't install any of the cryptocurrency wallets.

However, North Korea has its own group of government funded hackers, and these individuals are suspected of many of the recent crypto-exchange hacks. According to mainstream media reports, North Korea is using stolen cryptocurrency to circumvent the UN sanctions. But this group numbers a few dozen at the most, and I don't think that anyone else uses cryptocurrency in DPRK. BTW, people caught with USD or Euro banknotes are punished in North Korea. Do you think that the treatment will be any different, if they are caught with BTC?
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
October 01, 2019, 03:45:42 AM
https://cointelegraph.com › news
Web results
North Korea Wants Its Own National Crypto, CBDC Fever Spreads in Asia

Here we go, a great decision from North Korea is much appreciated. And I believe this will boost the investors to be focused on their coins, I thought like this will be the only country without using digital currency in future but their intend looks different in this case. A big thumb up for North Korean people's. Their first motto is to create their own national crypto, slowly and steadily things will change.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
October 01, 2019, 03:27:25 AM
It was said that due to transaction speed and convenience is the initiative reason of North Korea in accepting and having cryptocurrency even they are known as very secured and not tolerating changes from different countries but they see cryptocurrency as independent that no one can trace any records made from them even US Government. This is a good news for everyone since they they are known banning cryptos before as well additional investors in the crypto market growth.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 01, 2019, 03:18:49 AM
well that's a very good news and for sure if that things happen bitcoin will move forward again.  Because you know bitcoin is the most popular cyrpto currency on this market,  so once ppl from south korea start accumulating crypto currency for sure they will prefer to own bitcoin. So that's totally a good news because there's a possibility again that bitcoin will pump.  
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
October 01, 2019, 03:15:45 AM
I do not believe this.
Most North Koreans do not have access to the Internet so how do they own cryptocurrencies?
Besides, the reputation of the North Korean government is also very low, so even though they issue cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult to succeed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 01, 2019, 02:53:19 AM
For more information : https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-north-korea-in-early-stages-of-building-own-cryptocurrency

It is North Korea that stand behind this behavior so I do not know what to understand but I do not feel like thinking something positive.

Of cos korea is crypto friendly and very supportive in any technology  aspect thats why i don't think twice before investing in korea projects, even on this bad market condition its very hard to see a korea project that fails, for example vodix, zeux ,airwallet etc are all good projects this year 2019, i find korea developers more serious than others
Look carefully what Korea they are talking about. not South  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 01, 2019, 02:26:04 AM
Honestly, this news is completely unbelievable. In a state where there is almost no freedom for citizens and where they practically do not know what the Internet is, so that they are allowed to use and own a cryptocurrency? If this is so, then most likely it is a political action that will not be filled with real content. The political power there is really interested in cryptocurrency, but only with the aim of opposing South Korea and the United States. There it is done for hacking servers, stealing cryptocurrency and the like.
Activity: 438
arcs-chain.com
October 01, 2019, 12:26:16 AM
In my opinion, with a closed and centralized country like North Korea, they can easily create a cryptocurrency, but having their own cryptocurrency will probably have no effect. to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 01, 2019, 12:08:04 AM
This is absolutely great news, but I have a doubt because North Korea government may be centralized their cryptocurrency. When a government creates/open its own cryptocurrency it means they will not give prople the freedom to people. But still this is great, North Korean people will be interested in crypto, they will research more and later then they will know the true nature of Bitcoin, Crypto, the decentralization.

And how do they find out about the bitcoin when they are under probably most oppressive leadership with restricted access to computers or any kind of information, let alone having an access to the internet?
Pages:
Jump to: