Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Japan - page 10. (Read 23524 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 12:45:43 PM
Wonderful news for the whole industry. I cannot wait to finally see the green light on this market. We are all waiting for more than a year and I am sure that the end of the depression is pretty near and crypto is going to be a pretty big thing in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 26, 2019, 11:56:03 AM
Japan is the hub of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is already a legal tender there and this news is very positive for every crypto enthusiast. This will create immense value for cryptos.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 26, 2019, 11:48:10 AM
Let hope this brings in more value to crypto in times of price and increase in community, but I realize that the more people are in this the harder for the price to get control although not controllable again. Let just hope for good
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 26, 2019, 11:01:52 AM
Things I like about Japan is their openness to new technology and their appetite for risk, we all know, no risk, no reward. Unlike US were regulations seems to be stiffing the adoption of new technology and is pushing talents away for the market japan is more open to new tech with softer regulations
Japan is indeed a good place for any new technologies because they are very welcoming and they study first before they make statements. This is a big news for us, Japan is very active on adopting cryptocurrency soon more countries will be more open on this kind of market just like what Japan did.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 26, 2019, 10:58:42 AM
We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

The beginning of cryptocurrency is already a good news from japan I guess, since then, they are keeping the environment of crypto a better transaction platform in compared to the fiats that we have.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 26, 2019, 07:54:33 AM
We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/
This can actually affect the iceberg shift. And while only Asia is really really engaged in the issues of cryptocurrency and their implementation, so we are waiting for real action.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
January 26, 2019, 07:52:40 AM
Slow steps to massive adoption, nice to see! By this news I more and more believe that cryptocurrencies have the future. But it will take a long of time to use cryptocurrencies in every day life all over the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 26, 2019, 07:42:00 AM
Becouse Japanecse Gov understand what is going on and understand its future they always do this when world olny start make robots they already have done it 20 years ago and now they are leaders so its not surprice for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 26, 2019, 07:20:52 AM
Japan takes serious steps to make the cryptocurrency more popular, but due to this they get very good taxes!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 26, 2019, 02:10:49 AM

I find it funny. Ever since Japan adopted crypto in 2017, the country exploded and there's a lot of merchants already accepting it so this news comes to no surprised.

So there's no argument that Japan is really carrying the torch and leading the way. If who wanted for crypto to go mainstream, we need to see lots of countries adopting, however, it seems that we are still far from achieving it because nation are still divided on the issue specially how to deal with the supposedly anonymous nature of crypto and the impact it can bring to the financial systems.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 26, 2019, 02:03:47 AM
Japan has always been at the cutting edge of innovation with technology so the possibilities that they will be among the first to crack mainstream adoption does not come as a big surprise. I have a strong feeling that the market will turn positive early on this year.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2019, 01:57:04 AM

Most citizens in Japan support cryptocurrencies, and the government has issued business certificates to a number of well-established exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 26, 2019, 01:15:05 AM

This shows that Bitcoin is still strong and will not die even it is in difficult market situation right now. Expect Bitcoin currency will become more progressive in Japan and Hopefully it will help to trigger the long awaited bullish run by this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 01:09:15 AM

We all know that the Japanese have always excelled in various fields and crypto became one of them. Moreover, with opposing, results from crypto certainly make the Japanese are increasingly keen to delve in it and sure enough, they'll open it in their country. Japan has given extraordinary things on crypto and certainly, other countries need to look at this as well.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 25, 2019, 07:19:38 PM
News, though good, but they are not able to have any impact on the cryptocurrency market. I think that until that we will further only fall, hope that fall will end in March.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
January 25, 2019, 05:51:30 PM
Not surprise with Japan, they have been one of the most crypto friendly in Asia.

Next to them is South Korea neither of the two, they are both very friendly. I haven't mention the other Asian countries but the continent itself is   embracing crypto a little by little.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 05:48:45 PM
Asia and Japan, in general, is always ahead of other countries in development and crypto adoption. I think that Japan is a bit like a weird country, Sylo which is a communication application got quite popular becuase of the sticker market that Sylo is developing like Japanese people love these anime type of things.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 25, 2019, 05:25:09 PM
It is a great news for the crypto world,such news will surely help the market and revive some hope in us as the community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 05:12:06 PM
It is indeed a good news,we need such good news in the crypto sphere if people will get back their confidence in crypto sphere.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 25, 2019, 04:36:39 PM
It is great to hear this news, Japan has been supportive toward crypto adoption. I have plans to visit Japan in July, I will be spending some crypto just to support.
Pages:
Jump to: