Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Japan - page 5. (Read 23524 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 26, 2019, 05:33:14 PM
It is good news, and a small step on the long road to mass adoption. It may not have much impact on prices by itself, but those who are starting to lose belief in crypto can take encouragement from this sort of news. Give it time and crypto will be huge, and a part of everyday life.

Anyway, mass adaptation is inevitable, and judging by the amount of news that comes out every day, it looks like we are moving in really big steps towards this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
March 26, 2019, 04:50:00 PM
Usual pointless article.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 26, 2019, 04:43:24 PM
Japan is one of the country that support crypto.. almost all of their people holds bitcoin and other altcoins. Hope this news will be a big hit on the crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 03:14:00 PM
Japan is one of the leading countries in setting up a legal framework and accepting crypto as well as Bitcoin on daily payments. I think Rakuten accepting Bitcoin payments is a good thing in popularizing crypto use with everyone
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 01:19:55 AM
We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/
Considering Japan have a great reputations in terms of business, this kind of news will give more chances for cryptocurrency to get even more better this year. And I hope there will be more companies from Japan will follow or adopt what Rakuten did so that people in crypto community will have a confidence again to invest.

If this will be fully executed, then for sure this will make a huge impact in the market. Hoping that this will help the market recover, especially in bitcoin price. If a lot of merchants will do the same thing like what the Rakuten did, cryptos popularity will drastically increase.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 15, 2019, 12:56:06 AM
We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

I hope here on our country, the same thing will going to be implemented as what japan has did, there is much in cryptocurrency if we allow ourselves to embrace it as our own.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 12:13:18 AM
Surely all know that if Japan is a country that is very modern and highly prioritizes technology, there is a possibility that someday blochain technology will be made even more advanced so that it will develop more rapidly which is handled by the Japanese government
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 11:10:46 PM

Considering Japan have a great reputations in terms of business, this kind of news will give more chances for cryptocurrency to get even more better this year. And I hope there will be more companies from Japan will follow or adopt what Rakuten did so that people in crypto community will have a confidence again to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
February 14, 2019, 10:28:47 PM

With the integration of digital payment, in this case using crypto. if the implementation succeed, i believe it will soon being followed by another country to implement or use cryptocurrency as a payment tool.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 14, 2019, 09:56:46 PM
Japan is very advanced in tech and education so I think what they are a good thermometer for the industry, even though there are other ones.
Activity: 812
February 14, 2019, 09:50:37 PM

If this is really happening, then Japan will be the first country who will massive adopting bitcoin as a payment currency.
Then it is only a matter of time about when bitcoin become a main payment currency globally.
When the time comes, of course bitcoin value won't be low like this, it will be rising.
copper member
Activity: 168
February 14, 2019, 02:41:55 PM
Soon or later all governments will realize that Blockchain technology can be implemented to solve most of daily life problems. Blockchain is Secure, transparent and efficient solution for many daily problems. Mass adoption will mean utility for most of the tokens. I can wait to see that days comes Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 14, 2019, 02:33:47 PM

That is incredible, on the bull market all those news would pump the prices heavily. On the current market condition, there is no reaction or whatever.
Japan is taking great advantage of all the new blockchain technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 01:59:30 PM
Japan’s high level of progress never ceases to amaze. It is fair to say that the land of the rising sun may consider itself the pioneer of Bitcoin legalization in Asia. On the example of Japan, we already see how the cryptoindustry will develop in the future in other countries.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 14, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

this article was great we arein struggling situation now if a chance to adopt the cryptocurrencies by the Japan will definitely been an awesome improvement helping equipment for the struggling field.
Activity: 616
February 14, 2019, 12:13:47 PM
Japan as a whole is a country that today can seriously show people how strong people can be technologically developed. Namely, Japan is now a country that can seriously promote the blockchain.
Activity: 18
February 09, 2019, 03:05:04 PM

Do not flatter yourself, Japan is a very closed country and today it is not a hegemon in development, and does not have as much influence on the world as before (unfortunately). Any cryptocurrency is an enemy for any state, since it brings independence and freedom, and no changes are enough until they see the possibility of paying taxes in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
I dont think this is just for JAPAN people.
this is great for the whole world system!
a great thing to become is having the new technology for out part and our children.!
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
February 09, 2019, 01:37:44 PM
Japan is a devlop country and it's totally depend on technology so it's not much surprise for me that japan retail marke accept cryto currencies I'm thinking one day all country will accept.
Activity: 518
February 09, 2019, 01:13:06 PM
yes, I have read it, and this is a very good step for crypto, I have confidence, soon the price will go up again, and more countries will use crypto as a payment system
Pages:
Jump to: