Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news or bad news... - page 17. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 05, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

I think it is good news as it will at least help restrict the money laundering stuff that destroying the economy of the nation. However is it just related to the fiat digital relation or whether the report says all about the crypto currencies transfer? Because if thats the case then it would be interesting to know how they are going to regulate that transfer? You do realise that transfer if the crypto currency is completely over the blockchain and government can not really track it down or stop it form happening. Its not like we take permission from anyone and then make the transfer, unlike the banks! So it must be related to the digital currency which is fiat being transferred electronically from their country to other one. If thats the case then it doesn't hamper the crypto currencies at all.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
April 05, 2018, 06:16:22 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

I find it for bad news. Japan took a 180 course on cryupto's.
Once Japan was the most crypto friendly county. First they kicked out Binance and now this?! I don't like it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
I agree this is good news. Japanese government makes the right rule to prevent money laundering or misuse of money for the benefit of the bad guys
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
Definitely a good news, it shows japan's government really supported and adapted bitcoin into their economy. It's good to put strict law to prevent money laundering that benefits their people and their economy.
Activity: 91
April 05, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

It's a good news mate. I like to hear that, I hope in future will be the best crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

i think this is a good news for us so we need to buy some altcoins now and if you see the chart of cryptocurrency feb and march is always red crypto gives us a opportunity to invest a lot while the value s too low its more good to buy now because if the bitcoin will increase again you will regret im sure 100 percent.
Activity: 34
April 05, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
Hello, I found your post interesting can you please provide us with the link of your news? I could not find it online.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: