Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news or bad news... - page 11. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
I think this is a good news for us. So obviously a commentary about the Japanese government actually wants to improve its economy. The Japanese government supported and adapted Bitcoin in their economy. As a result of the benefit of their people and their economy, it is better to make strict laws to prevent money laundering. That's why the opinion is good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 02, 2018, 03:53:44 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

That is what we call an example of a strict regulation that bitcoin should be under of. So basically this is a good news where regulation is being implemented and i hope other countries would do the same thing.

Yeah and I think it's fine and nothing to worry about and as far as the government is concern they'll just protecting their people from any unavailable circumstances. Well maybe some think regulations can harm the industry but as a matter of fact it can help us through the innovation of cryptos.
Activity: 59
June 02, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
Rules that are implemented with the relation of government can make everyone identity centralized. It means we are at the level one to make the crypto transactions centralized. We couldn't be sure when that will happen if the Minister will push that plan there will have a negative impact to our personal privacy. That's what I think.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 02:55:38 AM
There is no bad news or good-news because sometimes what seems good news later turn out to be bad news and what seems bad at the beginning later turned out to be good news .It all depends on the situation and what is happening.
That is right. There is nothing like good or bad in this trading or crypto world. The reason is, sometimes you are going to sell your coin at a time when prices are not getting higher and you are tired of holding up your coin. But then some bad news come and you are just stopped right at the way. Now this bad news was seemed to be bad, but actually it saves up you groom a big loss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:54:47 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

That is what we call an example of a strict regulation that bitcoin should be under of. So basically this is a good news where regulation is being implemented and i hope other countries would do the same thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

This definitely is a good news and through these changes I think Japan is strengthening the cryptocurrency adaptation concept. It will equally benefit the country as well as the citizens. I hope all countries should follow Japan in this regard.

It is good that the ministry of finance of Japan having time for digital curenccy. It will also help to make more secure thier people and make more safer to any foreign transaction. It's good that the ministry of finance of Japan make a good steps for the cryptocurrecy.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

This definitely is a good news and through these changes I think Japan is strengthening the cryptocurrency adaptation concept. It will equally benefit the country as well as the citizens. I hope all countries should follow Japan in this regard.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 01, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Well if this is true, is is quite amazing, Japan is fast growing country and they are always updated to new system and technologies and no wonder they will be able to adapt bitcoin in their country, now to make such kind of rules well its for common good and besides its their country they can make their own rule anyway.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 08:37:12 PM
There is no bad news or good-news because sometimes what seems good news later turn out to be bad news and what seems bad at the beginning later turned out to be good news .It all depends on the situation and what is happening.
I think there is the element of both good and bad news. The bad news is the implementations of regulations that will constrict people to use the technology. The second thing is that the regulations might lead to tax implementation as well. Giving income tax by using technology will make the market a bit low. The good news is that the country recognized the crypto and now I hope it will lead to a good future.
Yes, i agree it has an advantages and disadvantages. However, this is really good if not abuse. I could say that we should have enough regulations to clear all of this issue.

Its is a good news mate especially the Japanese government are in the positive side of the bitcoin and they really adopting the cryptocurrency and think the Japanese government will generate the regulations to be clear in terms of online transactions and generate the paying taxes in every transactions but it is always good to all the people who are involving to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 102
June 01, 2018, 06:37:06 PM
I think there is the element of both good and bad news. The bad news is the implementations of regulations that will constrict people to use the technology. The second thing is that the regulations might lead to tax implementation as well. Giving income tax by using technology will make the market a bit low. The good news is that the country recognized the crypto and now I hope it will lead to a good future.
Yes, i agree it has an advantages and disadvantages. However, this is really good if not abuse. I could say that we should have enough regulations to clear all of this issue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 01, 2018, 06:23:21 PM
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
June 01, 2018, 06:29:52 AM
I find this news both bad and good. On the one hand, it's good that Japan officially recognizes the Crypto currency, but on the other, I do not accept any kind of restrictions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
it didn't make good news and didn't make bad news for me, because I am not a Japanese citizen. maybe that could be bad news for Japanese citizens who use cryptocurrency, because it will incur additional charges for transactions to the authorities. but certainly the Japanese government has a good reason why there is such a new policy.
The good news today is the improvement of Bitcoin from 7 k dollar to 7.5k dollar and this is due to the interest of people in this market and with this interest they bought the coins resulted in improvement today. If this demand and interest of people is increasing then it is confirmed that Bitcoin will again touch the peaks of mountains. We need to contribute in improving the value or market of Bitcoin as it is our currency but we just expect and not contributing in improving it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

It would be good and bad news. Good since the Japanese government is willing to give their citizens chances to earn through crypto and did not tend to ban it. It would be bad news to those Japanese investors also because they will only be limited to their earnings in crypto.
Activity: 62
June 01, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
 This is good news. These news' always giving positive things to bitcoin price. So far japan is always being a country that support the development of crypto. because they are pareparing for a greater service and for protection of their people against sacm and laundering.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

Well that is great for  Japan, and it is good that they will give rules in using digital money to avoid such illegal activities out of it. How we wish that all countries will do the same.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
You must include a news link in your thread.
in my opinion it is good news, because that means bitcoin circulation has rules. rules must be made so that the movement of bitcoins can be controlled.
In the world of the crypto currencies, you will keep on hearing every type of the news and that it is not at all possible to hear positive and good news all the time. there come certain times when things go other way round as well and that you don’t get satisfied with the way things are going. In that case, you must show up patience and that you need not to make any such decision which can result in loss of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Japan is in the favor of the success of bitcoin and crypto currencies. I think they are making these rules because they want the countries related to them also get involved in the use of bitcoin and when they will make the rules from the governmental level then it will enforce other countries to legalize bitcoin for to maintain the relation with Japan.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
Cryptocurrency was not made in future to favor governments regulatory authority and because of this we should not think that they are going to fold there hand and not fighting it.  Bitcoin and blockchain technology in future is going to take job from the man's hand and didn't think he would be happy for that, therefore, he is fighting with all his strength to keep his job.  Not only him but including the government officials,  bankers and financial analyst are going to be against bitcoin.
Many trying to let bitcoin down especially this year , but bitcoin is somehow we can't resist now as it is part of the innovation in technology that we find ease and as a bank who let us earn and save at the same time. The battle will always be present in it.
No doubt that bitcoin and banks are rivals because bitcoin is snatching banks’ customers and putting them into loss. Well, I have no sorry feelings for banks because they are not loyal to their customers. They are providing very little interest to those who are keeping money into their banks whereas they earn much more from their savings. Bitcoin has become everyone’s favorite because it gives all authority to people.   
Pages:
Jump to: