Pages:
Author

Topic: Good projects/hard to reach softcap - page 9. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
November 06, 2019, 07:10:26 AM
Few good projects i have seen are having hard time to gather funds, they are still far behind to reaching their target softcap
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

What do you have in mind about these two project? they are good enough to give a try for me, what do you say?
Even though I do not have an idea about the other one, but I heard about bitwings. But I doubt about how real this product is. As I remember, a phone with the same name will be made that it will be possible to mine 2 ETHs for a month. Maybe I am wrong, maybe somebody can convince me. Or I just need to wait to get the answer.

If you are looking for good project, check out this one: https://www.cere.network
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 06, 2019, 06:27:47 AM
Few good projects i have seen are having hard time to gather funds, they are still far behind to reaching their target softcap
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

What do you have in mind about these two project? they are good enough to give a try for me, what do you say?
It doesnt matter any more if the project is good or bad since even good project  might be  failed .  ICO project only care from the start when they need investors but after they success to raised fund they already forget what is the real plan .Many investors now are learning and affraid to invest any more in any ICO ,that's why more of them is hard to get the hardcap .
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 06, 2019, 06:25:44 AM
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

I have only heard about Bitwings. I did not even take the effort to know more about the project. I only stumbled upon it many times in my social media accounts. Their marketing is pretty active and gives off good impression. I don't know about EZ365 or perhaps nothing remained in my memory the moment I passed by their ads. What I am pretty sure of when projects such as these two failed to even get the soft cap is that they are not doing enough or that their projects are not enough.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
November 06, 2019, 06:25:13 AM
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

EZ365 looks a good project to me, they are in partnership to top companies, and they are real people you can check their homepage
https://www.ez365.io , some of their developers had a photo op with Mcafee and they also held a lot of webinars and conferences, they are active online and offline as well, all the things you are looking on a project are all here, you can invest but only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 06, 2019, 06:17:17 AM
Softcap means an initial fund that is needed to develop the project. Without the fund, the project will not be able to walk further. I do not recommend you to invest in it because if they failed to meet the softcap, in most cases the company will be forced to close their project and refund their investor money.
About Bitwings, even though the project looks promising but I do not have confidence in their smartphone.
I know nothing about EZ365.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 06, 2019, 06:11:29 AM
Both projects are indeed good, and I have participated in the Bitwings project in the last week but were not rewarded, if the EZ365 project was also good, and those who followed it were also busy, only I did not participate in the EZ365 project because I prefer other projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
November 06, 2019, 06:04:30 AM
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

Pages:
Jump to: