Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Telegram groups for beginners to ask questions, chat? - page 2. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 29
This is one of the largest cryptocurrency community and any inquiry or information you might need can always be obtained here by asking or searching up the topic.

For a more friendly chat zone you can search on telegram for cryptocurrency groups.
Always be vigilant (this goes without saying) here in bitcointalk and on telegram, there are scams everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<…>
You’re free to search around for Telegram groups to chat about crypto, although you need to be very vigilant that conversations don’t turn into scam attempts that pry on newbies to crypto like a wolf under s sheep’s skin. Take a look at threads such as this one: Is it okay to trade on telegram?
The thread points out multiple ways in which scam attempts are carried out on Telegram, so if you do join any I’d keep an open mind to gaining information, but a distrustful attitude against any one approaching you to trade, form part of a pump and dump, requires you to provide wallet addresses or keys, gives links to sites, etc.

I would really start here on the forum, with just as much wariness as I’ve mentioned before, but with a whole lot of information already available.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Mr op with this your post you signifying that your major aim here is bounty. I might also be a bounty hunter but right here in the forum you can get all necessary knowledge you need to help you in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
The only recognized community were you can garner cryptocurrency knowledge happens to be this forum(bitcoin talk), quality discussions as well as healthy conversations go on in here all day long,and other members are always here to answer to your questions and help you out in a sticky situation

So stick around,read,learn and get involved in the discussions based on the area of your interest...

Most of those telegram channels/groups are used to perpetuate fraudulent activities,so steer clear and be careful with them

Yes, that I know. But was also wondering about Telegram. Certainly the majority of the chats are not quality groups. Only for promotion, dedicated to a project/ICO etc. But there has to be some good ones as well, I'm pretty sure. And to find those good ones, that's why I posted this thread.
No bad words about bitcointalk obviously, number one crypto forum hands down!
copper member
Activity: 89
crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com
I'm part of many Telegram groups. But, I can definitely recommend CryptoFinance24 Telegram chat. They have a good core there, helping with questions, chat on daily topics of blockchain etc. I think that would be a great one for beginners.

Link here: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
The only recognized community were you can garner cryptocurrency knowledge happens to be this forum(bitcoin talk), quality discussions as well as healthy conversations go on in here all day long,and other members are always here to answer to your questions and help you out in a sticky situation

So stick around,read,learn and get involved in the discussions based on the area of your interest...

Most of those telegram channels/groups are used to perpetuate fraudulent activities,so steer clear and be careful with them
copper member
Activity: 143
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
Hi there!

I know there are lots of crypto and blockchain groups on Telegram, most likely thousands. Every ICO has their own. But, for a newbie, who wants to learn, have educational conversations, chat about crypto - what are good groups for that?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: