Pages:
Author

Topic: Good thing about your government? - page 3. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2024, 07:24:04 PM
Most of us will have negative answer in regards to this topic but just wanted to understand what's your opinion on your country's current regime and I am sure there might be numerous negative stories about them but is there any good thing which they have done for the people which other countries should follow? like some rich arab government which pays their citizens and funds their education or Europe and western nations have minimum wage, etc.

what's the best thing your government has done which should be followed by other nations ?

To be honest, I don't know whether or not they just don't notice that they do something good because most of what they do is not good. Their good intentions for the country are overshadowed by their other colleagues who have bad intentions. But I think it's a good idea to have MRT (Line 7) and new roads, the new roads are already used and others are excited about the upcoming MRT.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
January 20, 2024, 04:33:17 PM
It is good when we celebrate good president and head of states that have contributed immersely in the building and development of individual country. Just like we have Donald Trump who was one of the American presidents that things was very peaceful in his tenure.
Trump is a good man and we all respected him and honour for the great works he was able to do for the American citizens.
I just hope he hsi being elected again to complete his tenure as president of the United States.

How does your post relate to the theme of the topic? Is Trump part of the government right now? So why are you writing about him here?
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 20, 2024, 04:01:39 PM
Well Im from INDIA - The most powerful influencer in the world is our PM MODI.

He has done a lot of good things in terms of infrastructure development, economic reforms, social welfare programs, commitment to national security, promotion of digital initiatives, and efforts to strengthen diplomatic ties on the global stage.

We call it MODI hai tho mumkin hai.
It is good when we celebrate good president and head of states that have contributed immersely in the building and development of individual country. Just like we have Donald Trump who was one of the American presidents that things was very peaceful in his tenure.
Trump is a good man and we all respected him and honour for the great works he was able to do for the American citizens.
I just hope he hsi being elected again to complete his tenure as president of the United States.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
January 16, 2024, 03:06:43 AM
Well Im from INDIA - The most powerful influencer in the world is our PM MODI.

He has done a lot of good things in terms of infrastructure development, economic reforms, social welfare programs, commitment to national security, promotion of digital initiatives, and efforts to strengthen diplomatic ties on the global stage.

We call it MODI hai tho mumkin hai.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 15, 2024, 03:01:05 PM
I can't think of any good thing they have done, since I came in to this life my government is just getting worse day by day, if you said this regime is not good trust me this next one wil be worse, there's no any good thing I can remember actually, people are always complaining about it.

Trust me when I say some people aren't even expect anything good  from government, like they always believe they will always do there self good  and once they are satisfy they  don't think of there people

Last regime people were complaing of high cost of food stuff and a little in fuel now is this, the food stuff are more cos than the former regime and they remove subsidy and is not that there's money to buy things, some people  in high have mind to even steal from government or held some peoples money.

Despite all of things fawl, we are not even safe in thi country Criss every where and tourists, you can sleep with your two eyes close, is just disgusting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 140
January 14, 2024, 04:31:46 PM
My country really need to get some things in place such reducing to high percentage import of food products by reinforcing agricultural activities with a well established extention workers.
Really, there are so many things that our nation lacks that it would be beneficial if the government would take us into consideration and supply them. It will be far superior, and we will have reason to be proud of our nation. We are proud of our previous administration since other nations are not like our own in the sense that they are attempting to grow their nations through positive means.

At least under his reign, he drives down the price of food, fuel, and other necessities. However, the government we have currently does not support us in any way because the cause of life itself seeks to eliminate the living.
Activity: 266
Merit: 21
Smart World Global Token
January 13, 2024, 12:16:21 PM
Most of us will have negative answer in regards to this topic but just wanted to understand what's your opinion on your country's current regime and I am sure there might be numerous negative stories about them but is there any good thing which they have done for the people which other countries should follow? like some rich arab government which pays their citizens and funds their education or Europe and western nations have minimum wage, etc.

what's the best thing your government has done which should be followed by other nations ?

Good thing, about our government ?
Well, they are good in
Corruption
Abduction
killing people,
rigging the elections in their favor
licking the int'l establishment boots
selling country's resources for their own property in western countries
and the list goes on.

you can ask your govt to follow any of the these nobel traits of our govt. and You are welcome.
Activity: 145
Merit: 104
January 13, 2024, 11:51:06 AM

your government may have a good intention to your country because they have a good president and good politicians who take care of that's citizens so in my own country our politicians rested on their own selfish lifestyle and beneficial so what I have to tell you concerning my government all my country is that there's no good thing our government have introduced to us except hardship that is only thing that benefit from my own company because cause of things has Rise Up and it can never come down so people here is suffering because of hardship
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
January 13, 2024, 11:25:11 AM
When we say good things about our governments, that may also be the reason for them to improve and do more better than they have performed, to cordinate the people is not an easy task as we have thought, everyone of us is saddled with the responsibility of doing the right thing for the benefits of others, we should care about others more as we also care about ourselves, support the government in place and join in working towards a common goals.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
January 12, 2024, 06:05:56 PM
It's so easy and popular to criticise governments, while usually when they something good, these things get unnoticed. Many people saying that current government is worst that we ever had. But I think they have short memory and don't remember what previous governments have done. But in general, I doubt that we will have government one day that will be considered as good and popular becausel always there will be more nagative things than positive.
I'm not living bad and I can't complain much about our government. TBH, I'm not following that closely all decisions that they make. What good things they have done? Good question... I know that financially support for young families who want to buy their first home. And this support is quite significant. More socially vulnerable groups of people getting compensations for electricity or heating. Because these bills sometimes can be huge.

True, criticizing in general is the most easiest thing to do hence it's done by everyone, I would say be it any project or scheme public should equally play their role because I have seen situations where public has misused any good scheme launched by government and people from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will be able to relate what I am saying here. It should be an joint effort by both civilians and government but often government takes decisions which is against the need of its people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
January 11, 2024, 06:37:06 PM
While basic education and health care are free, I should be okay with all of those and grateful with what the government provides to us.

I am one of those that have enjoyed the basic and free education and with the other services even if I won't be the one to take all of those free ones or with subsidies but as long as I see people get to enjoy it, I'm already happ where my taxes are going.
For me, I don't blame the government for not doing what they are supposed to be doing since I am always responsible for my own actions. It is high time we understand what limit we should put ourselves so that we don't allow little things to make us to go into crime because the government is not doing accordingly to the obligation that is meant to be enforced. We need to stay responsible by all means and keep doing what will bring us good fortunes rather than keep blaming the government for it worse nightmares.
If we keep on saying we shouldn't blame government that means it will be a tradition that everyone that comes in will just do whatever they like because after all People who put any blame on them.  Government should be criticise whenever they do wrong because the purpose of them being in the position is to serve the people and if they do not serve the people better the people have no choice than to complain because when government is not doing things the right way it will definitely affect the people who elected them into sit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
January 10, 2024, 08:17:55 PM
People are still saying the. The present  government will bring change to the country abut from my view point there is nothing this government will do. And the only thing I would like for this government to do for all the citizens to survive in the land of Nigeria is to reduce the cost of living to a very low rate so that even if we have some cash we can use it to buy something and eat.

The upliftment of Bitcoin in the country is good but as the cost of living is still high even you sell Bitcoin it would not change anything and the only good thing is you will have money always and that is all.
This present government is applying strategy, currently they do have plans for a second tenure. Trust me close to the end of this first tenure they will try starting up something than will entice the citizens so they can be fit for a second tenure. Right now the government is off my list into making things better for me, I mostly strive in my own best to keep things moving.

Removing the ban on cryptocurrencies haven't changed anything, no positive influence in our economy, the government should look into things that are very important to the benefit of our economy rather than just taking up useless projects that are no solution to our current situation
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
January 10, 2024, 06:41:45 PM
In the present government in my country, he has done the worst every all the presidents that have come to rule the country. The inflation is very high that people can't buy anything to eat and survive yet he is comfortable with the nature of the state. But all the hardship he embedded in the citizens he done something made the youth to line him which is the acceptance of Bitcoin to be used in the commercial banks with the individual and that is, the government has uplifted the restricted ban of cryptocurrency in the country. And now everyone can make Bitcoin transaction with fear.
The ban lift of cryptocurrencies becomes the only good thing which we can record since the start of his tenor, after all the heavy promises on controlling inflation and bringing stability to our economy. It is not something good to talk about, it just seems like they sleeping on making things better.
People are still saying the. The present  government will bring change to the country abut from my view point there is nothing this government will do. And the only thing I would like for this government to do for all the citizens to survive in the land of Nigeria is to reduce the cost of living to a very low rate so that even if we have some cash we can use it to buy something and eat.

The upliftment of Bitcoin in the country is good but as the cost of living is still high even you sell Bitcoin it would not change anything and the only good thing is you will have money always and that is all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
January 10, 2024, 06:27:33 PM
In the present government in my country, he has done the worst every all the presidents that have come to rule the country. The inflation is very high that people can't buy anything to eat and survive yet he is comfortable with the nature of the state. But all the hardship he embedded in the citizens he done something made the youth to line him which is the acceptance of Bitcoin to be used in the commercial banks with the individual and that is, the government has uplifted the restricted ban of cryptocurrency in the country. And now everyone can make Bitcoin transaction with fear.
The ban lift of cryptocurrencies becomes the only good thing which we can record since the start of his tenor, after all the heavy promises on controlling inflation and bringing stability to our economy. It is not something good to talk about, it just seems like they sleeping on making things better.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
January 10, 2024, 05:00:52 PM
It's so easy and popular to criticise governments, while usually when they something good, these things get unnoticed. Many people saying that current government is worst that we ever had. But I think they have short memory and don't remember what previous governments have done. But in general, I doubt that we will have government one day that will be considered as good and popular becausel always there will be more nagative things than positive.
I'm not living bad and I can't complain much about our government. TBH, I'm not following that closely all decisions that they make. What good things they have done? Good question... I know that financially support for young families who want to buy their first home. And this support is quite significant. More socially vulnerable groups of people getting compensations for electricity or heating. Because these bills sometimes can be huge.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
January 08, 2024, 06:55:49 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
January 08, 2024, 10:45:25 AM

There's one thing that excites me about this thread, OP made us to realized that not everytime we found out that the government are not fair on us, there are also moments we become a beneficiary to some other things they things they have done and we can attest to that, but we mostly comes out to say the wrongs and leaving the good deeds behind all because we are too mindful of ourselves or being ungrateful to what they do, any civilized country whose economy of going well should be a lesson others should learn from.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
January 08, 2024, 09:41:26 AM
Well said, some thing good about the current regime in my country. Trying to be positive though. However, the good thing about the present regime is that I am still waiting to seeing something good about the present regime in my country.

Funny but true! Haha! Im just here too waiting to see some good stuff from our current government. It's not all clear yet, but I'm keeping my hopes up for positive changes. Let's see how things unfold fingers crossed! Haha
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 07, 2024, 06:15:44 PM
Well said, some thing good about the current regime in my country. Trying to be positive though. However, the good thing about the present regime is that I am still waiting to seeing something good about the present regime in my country.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
January 07, 2024, 05:43:44 AM
While basic education and health care are free, I should be okay with all of those and grateful with what the government provides to us.

I am one of those that have enjoyed the basic and free education and with the other services even if I won't be the one to take all of those free ones or with subsidies but as long as I see people get to enjoy it, I'm already happ where my taxes are going.
For me, I don't blame the government for not doing what they are supposed to be doing since I am always responsible for my own actions. It is high time we understand what limit we should put ourselves so that we don't allow little things to make us to go into crime because the government is not doing accordingly to the obligation that is meant to be enforced. We need to stay responsible by all means and keep doing what will bring us good fortunes rather than keep blaming the government for it worse nightmares.

It's not a matter of blaming government or any other institution but rather checking out what they could do better compared to other developed nations and what they have done good as well. I know it's in the hand of citizens to thrive and work towards betterment of self and nation but in some nations you have restrictions on everything and cannot even do good for people openly as government wants the credit for it. But having said that the best we expect from any government would be free or affordable healthcare, education and minimal wages, and safety of lives and properties which is protection.
Pages:
Jump to: