Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy BTC , altcoin.Why are the values ​​of the coin falling sharply? - page 3. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I'm seeing the BTC value and the altcoin is very low. Is the current time a good time to buy them?
The value of the coin has dropped by more than 40% compared to a few months ago. What happened to the market and why did their value fall so unbelievably?

If I buy at this moment, I think I will go in the direction of long-term investment
Buy is worth now or wait another week and see how much more prices will fall. A lot of negative news this year and the bear market just kills the confidence of investors, and in everything are guilty both whales and many other personalities manipulating the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Its simple because BTC value is down so obviously it will effect alt coins value too
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm seeing the BTC value and the altcoin is very low. Is the current time a good time to buy them?
The value of the coin has dropped by more than 40% compared to a few months ago. What happened to the market and why did their value fall so unbelievably?

If I buy at this moment, I think I will go in the direction of long-term investment

No the value is not less at all. This value is already high enough as compared to where bitcoin and altcoin started at the very beginning of their birth! Just imagine mate, bitcoin was all the way down to couple of dollars and similar fact applies to the altcoins also. They all started with low values and what we are seeing today is high peaks of them. The thing is we alas compare them with the value of December 2017 rush! That was the most hyped one but at the same time we should note that it wasn't the real value for them but manipulated one. So if we skip that part then we are already enjoying good price tag over the coins. Thats what I think about it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
BTC has tested dippest price once again. And I think it was the last one for this level. It has to rise for while at least level of 7K $. So if it will go up, all alts can make their move upside.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Its very good time to invest. Prices will increase. Every year we can see that sharply falling prices. Why is that so surprised ?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
2017 was an amazing year for the cryptocurrency market while 2018 has been pretty bad for crypto on the whole due to the prolonged bear market and negative news affecting the market from all directions so far, but the 2nd half of 2018 could help boost the values of Bitcoin and the altcoins in general considerably which is why I feel that this is a great time to invest for the long term. HODLING is the better strategy at the moment for healthy long term profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
BTC and most of altcoin will rise for long term investment. But yes, this is could be right time to invest. I think it will all rise soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: