Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 44. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 09:04:10 PM
i think this is the right time to buy ethereum as price is very low, and it will recover in future so if anyone can buy it
Activity: 62
May 15, 2018, 06:42:14 PM
Yes it is the best time to purchase ETH as the time is going on and the value of ETH is increasing day by day. If Someone buys ETH now it will be very much profitable and the best part is there is no tax on coins. So it is an opportunity for all of us. 
Activity: 191
May 15, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
The good time to buy ETH is when the price are dropping or at the dip. Its the time that you able to get them in cheap price. Never buy when the price is high because its really hard to get profit.
Activity: 180
May 15, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
while the price is still below $ 1000, then I think is still the right time to buy ethereum. Because I'm sure, the price will be greater than $ 1000 immediately. even until there is a predicted reach $ 15000. Waow, what a fantastic number. Hopefully soon to be achieved.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 04:58:58 AM
I think if you still purchase it now, it's still going to fall. I'm still going to wait a while before I purchase it. This month is not also favorable. All prices seem to be low; not only ethereum. So, I'd rather wait till August.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
May 14, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
The rise in the price of the ETH is only a matter of time. Ethereum can not be considered a competitor Bitcoin, and even more so because it will replace it. This currency has already taken its place: it was accepted for bidding in all exchanges, many companies are implementing Ethereum block system, even making their own crypto-currencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
I think that now is the time, because today one of the largest conferences in the world is over, so I think that in the near future we will see the beginning of a growing market!
Are you talking about the G-20 summit? I did not think that it could directly affect the market as a whole, Although the state of things in the game of crypto currency was clearly marked And now we will know what kind of public mood will be around the world with respect to the crypto currency.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 14, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
I think that now is the time, because today one of the largest conferences in the world is over, so I think that in the near future we will see the beginning of a growing market!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
right now it is worth to purchase this coin, because then it will be too late, in my opinion, we are expecting a fairly good growth from this coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 14, 2018, 03:16:32 PM
I see that the topic is very old, but I like that a year later the Ethereum is still as popular and increasingly promising for investment. I think that the Ethereum will be able to achieve Bitcoin's capitalization next year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 14, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
Here is what I think. It may be a good idea to wait for a couple of days so ETH can unwind the 100%+ recovery from 360ies.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/RoHEcRhu-ETHUSD-Looking-for-some-sideway-action/

Some people might hate me for saying this but with coins that have huge marketcap, a giant green dildo is usually good sign of upcoming green bars.

My idea is updated and published here:
http://www.icoinlab.info/ta/eth/ethusd/

This is not a financial advice, I am not a financial advisor. Do your own research and invest wisely.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

As long as you can afford to buy some ethereum , go for it . But if you think that the price of ethereum right now is too much , I suggest that you should wait for a couple of months and wait when the price go down .
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
May 14, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
yes, I think buying ETH has nothing to lose
everyone can benefit by selling ETH when the price is more expensive
even ETH was able to recover from the storm, last month
this is a favorite coin of traders
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
May 14, 2018, 05:16:12 AM
Now the price is low and a very good time for buying an etherium. Now the development of blockchain technologies will begin and thanks to him the crypto currency will grow again.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
well, I think that this very good time to invest because the current price is the price the ETH bitcoin is slowly recovering. ETH has a great potential and a promising future, ETH will disseminate and thrive because of platforms ETH is the ICO project are using it. I hope the ETH price last year 2018 will reach $1200 will bring big profits for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
I guess its better to buy bitcoins now than ethereum. Bitcoin will increase in value more than ethereum in coming months, whereas ethereum is stable than bitcoin and cant insanly increase in value.
Activity: 62
May 14, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
ETH is a very solid coin after bitcoin and has 2nd position in coinmarketcap in Market cap. i think buy ETH now
Activity: 78
May 14, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
I think yes now is the best time to buy Ethereum. If you wait a few days, it will be even more expensive. Hesitating can make you miss the opportunity to make more money, so you need an accurate judgment, either buy it now or just not buy it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
As for me, Today is a good time to buy any token, the current green market and the price goes up. About Ethereum, it's very interesting altcoin and if you buy it now, you can still expect profit in the short or long term basis
Activity: 148
May 14, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
I think the price of Ethereum will not fall any further, so it is still not too late to buy Ethereum now. If you hold it for a long time, then I think you will get very big profits in the future. I hope you have enough patience.
Pages:
Jump to: