Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 45. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
The price of ETH has increased but compared to its potential, I decided to buy more at this time. Its price will rise even higher. With the knowledge, experience and routine of updating and monitoring the market, I am very confident in that!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
Whatever our advice about your decision, you decide. You can wait a few more days after August 1st.
Activity: 47
May 12, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
I think if you can analyze the growth of altcoin in marketcap, of course you know when the right time to buy altcoin, if you want to invest for the long term this is the right time to choose ETH, because eth is altcoin with type that has a good predicate and the price tends stable market.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 01:11:33 AM
I think now you can buy, because all the altcoins are tightly tied to bitcoin, then soon the growth in the price of bitcoin should occur, and accordingly there will be growth and ETH.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 01:06:31 AM
Currently Cryptocurrency Market is experiencing decline but there are also times rise.
If you intend to buy Ethereum then you should always monitor the development of Ethereum prices.
Do not until you buy it when the price is still relatively high, monitor up to 1 week approximately, then you will get the best time for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2018, 01:02:47 AM
At the present time, I think buying some Eth make sense, or you can buy other Eth in 2-5 days seeking a better price.
well, there are some issues that make the current ETH price decrease, and before the price goes back up, buy it now is the right time. well, if in your opinion, when rising is not the right time to buy ETH, then this is the right time.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
May 12, 2018, 01:00:14 AM
Yes. The market is falling down too much because the afftection from UPbit exchance. But I think this is just the over adjustment of the market and everything will come back soon when the investors realize that. ETH price will rise to $1000 soon
Activity: 149
May 11, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
 Its always a good time to buy ETH, it gives you a chance to be a apart of the future, Ethereum is a high potential coin that will earn you good returns when invested it Its currently available cheaply, but the value will certainly rise so the sooner you buy the better
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
At the present time, I think buying some Eth make sense, or you can buy other Eth in 2-5 days seeking a better price.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
Good day to buy Eth today. They get a lot of money in the market and lose Eth value. Buy it, wait, win. You can buy Altcoin. It's time to invest in full.
Activity: 203
May 11, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
Ethereum is a good coin that has proven its worth overtime, the project it has is one of the future and it still has a lot of time to develop. Ethereum runs on the best technology and the transaction speed is high, its wallet MEW, cheaply available and equally effective making it one of the best coins there is, i don't see the reason as to why you should wait any longer to buy ETH, the prices will soar at some point and you may no longer be able to afford it so take advantage of when its still affordable and buy.
Activity: 55
May 11, 2018, 01:20:21 AM
Yes! This is the right time to buy ethereum, because it is one of the coin that have a good promising future . I believe that if one is able to buy now it will yield a good profit.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
It is indeed a good time to purchase Ethereum. The price of Ethereum has fallen a lot this year and it has only begun to pick up, and the price has not yet risen so much, so I think there is still time to invest.
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 01:15:06 AM
Ethereum is a really good coin for long term investment. And it's currently on the dip! this coin without a doubt will do well in 2018 (because of many new ICOs that depends on the ETH system as it's wallet). Personally, I think the price is still low considering of how big their potential and the price would be in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
May 10, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
Can't comment on that one now. It was the best time to buy ETH when it was around 450$ 2-3 weeks ago.
At the current state Ethereum, I would highly suggest buying the cryptocurrency. It is a very reputable coin and I believe it has the ability to be a great coin to hold long term.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
if you are into trading, ETH can make you lots of money because ETH is high in demand and millions of people are eager to buy. you just need to have knowledge of blockchain and ETH trading. if you dont have any knowledge, do a research and read something about it, ask someone that is into it to put you through and guide you then you can create your own trading strategy. ETH is adapted by almost the entire information technology industry. so, it is a good time to buy ETH
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 10, 2018, 10:40:56 AM
If you are doing day trade, you should see to it that you are buying ethereum at it lowest. If you can't do this you will surely fail because coins are volatile which means they can change anytime which would prevent you from gaining easily. Not unless if you are holding it long term.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
Its already start to pumping I think it is better to focus in new projects because most of them can go x2 x3 without any problem.u can double your money.but with ETH it is hard to go x2 IN short term. Regarding to the growth of the entire crypto-currency market since mid-April, if u buying large quantities of ETH
 opportunities remain, as the Ether is expected to grow to at least $ 3000-4,000 at end of the year
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
it seems to me that time even better cannot be imagined. it should be just incredibly profitable to invest heavily in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
Yes It will moon soon  can buy now and hold it for 3 month.
Pages:
Jump to: