Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 10. (Read 19347 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

for my opinion, i think if we be more careful to choose project it should be a good time now  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 01:17:28 AM
Who knows definitely the best time to invest altcoin and token! You should find out and decide! Digital money is quite attractive but you should invest what you can lose, do not invest all you have!
Activity: 294
October 18, 2018, 01:14:26 AM
Yes, of course this is the right time to buy altcoint because at this time altcoint prices are still low, many types of altcoint, choose which prospects for the future are profitable to be made as an investment
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
If you can get it when the base price is like now, why not!. Everyone does it but I suggest using your best analysis before buying. Dont get me wrong in making choices, it is now difficult to predict crypto because the exchange rises and falls dramatically
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 12:53:07 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
I think this is the right time, because the current price tends to be cheaper than the previous price, and the possibility of the price being very large.
and it could also be this is not the right time, because I see the popes (big capital holders) playing today.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:44:22 AM
I think with the situation of this and how market is , I see now as a great opportunity to buy more coin in those that has a great potential not just any coin and hold for a while cause it can't be dip on like the rate it was from January to this moment but will only try to move up now and if it dip it will be as little not like 80_90% it does but a little correction and find the way up. So now is best time to buy more.
Activity: 322
October 18, 2018, 12:38:10 AM

The market is still unstable , eventhough we see some movements upwards and some sign of recovery . But who cares, I really think that the time market goes down is the good time to buy altcoins upto now that market are moving now.
Activity: 120
October 18, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
hmmm, it depends on you, in responding to a market or rate drop in an ico, I think you have to have a strategy and trust the coins that you rely on, after that you can invest your money in there, good luck friends, hopefully this info helps you
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
Yes the price is very low right now and this is the best time to buy some crypto. But i suggest you to buy ethereum, NEO or Monaco, because ethereum, NEO and monaco will grow in 2020. I believe in Ethereum  NEO and Monaco. So you can invest your money in one of those coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 17, 2018, 10:41:09 PM
The best times to buy coins is during bear market seasons and it is of no doubts that we are in one. Valuable altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS etc are selling at very cheap prices due to the bear market. Buy more now, hold patiently and wait for the imminent bull market.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 17, 2018, 10:28:26 PM
yes, i think this is the best time to buy altcoins.
almost all altcoins price are dropping.
you can buy ETH for example.
ETH price is down right now.
it will be good if you buy now.
i believe ETH will have a good future.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 17, 2018, 10:27:04 PM
Yes. I believe we have chance to buy altcoins with huge discounts...
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 17, 2018, 09:12:58 PM
It is the good time to buy altcoins  investor needs to enter in the market at a time when it is at lower side.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 17, 2018, 08:03:39 PM
if you see that the altcoin decline large percent then I think that's the best time to buy and then hodl
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 17, 2018, 07:36:09 PM
May be, but not all altcoin are in good time to buy. This is an easier time to invest than at the beginning of the year or at the end of last year, the rest is to evaluate the whole project before investing in any project.
I agree with you that if you examine carefully the project , its roadmap and the cause of the downs and growth, you can anytime find an excellent time to buy. No matter the market falls or rises. The main thing to understand , for what there is this project.
a good time to buy a Altcoin is when the State experienced the development of coins that are able to help increase profits. the best time for this is precisely the time that gives us the opportunity to earn more profits in the future. While this is also a perfect time to have Altcoin.
Good timing for buying is only if you plan to hold them for a while. Market dropped heavily after top last year, I think we will need some time to see them recover on their previous tops. Currently I`m buying some altcoins that are under 1$, I made great profit last year with ripple, nem, iota, I wish to have them again and they will go over 1$ again, and much more, but I think I will need to wait for that for a while like I said.
Seriously? buy when the price gets dumped and sell when the price gets pumped. Remember long-term will not always workd perfectly. I have been loosing a lot of money caused by the bearish trend and i just hold and hold my coin. That will be a good plan when we will meet the big bubble.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:21:50 PM
Based on bitcoin technical analysis, I think it's true. The reason is we have bitcoin's strong support at around 6k, most altcoins based on bitcoin price. So it's difficult to dump deeply again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 17, 2018, 07:20:46 PM
If I were you, I would wait a little more, there is still a bit of FUD in the market and things have not stabilized yet, maybe you can grab a few coins at a lower price still and take advantage of your investment expanding your portfolio, to sell next year.
Activity: 486
October 17, 2018, 07:19:23 PM
The current time should consider investment in altcoins because, in November, the possibility of large exchange rate market will recover and increase rapidly. So invest in altcoins and hold if you want to make a high profit. Some altcoin you should invest that is ETH, XRP, EOS, TRON.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2018, 07:17:44 PM
May be, but not all altcoin are in good time to buy. This is an easier time to invest than at the beginning of the year or at the end of last year, the rest is to evaluate the whole project before investing in any project.
I agree with you that if you examine carefully the project , its roadmap and the cause of the downs and growth, you can anytime find an excellent time to buy. No matter the market falls or rises. The main thing to understand , for what there is this project.
a good time to buy a Altcoin is when the State experienced the development of coins that are able to help increase profits. the best time for this is precisely the time that gives us the opportunity to earn more profits in the future. While this is also a perfect time to have Altcoin.
Good timing for buying is only if you plan to hold them for a while. Market dropped heavily after top last year, I think we will need some time to see them recover on their previous tops. Currently I`m buying some altcoins that are under 1$, I made great profit last year with ripple, nem, iota, I wish to have them again and they will go over 1$ again, and much more, but I think I will need to wait for that for a while like I said.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: