Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 7. (Read 19347 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 07:30:36 PM
Yes, in the coming months there was a low price for altcoins. I think that the market is still in a state of uncertainty. I think in the near future we can expect a fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
This post was posted last august, theres a huge dip in the price of the market in sept, well up until now the market is bearish and we can definitely see that. But anyways, hope you bought a lot in that dip, you'll not regret it, just hold on to it. Digital currency has a very bright future ahead of us. This is a good start for the new comers to buy and invest in some of well established cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
Yes, all prices go down now. If you think this is the right time to buy altcoins, it could be your choice right. But I remind you, choose an altcoin that will last a long time. BTC is the most appropriate choice. I just keep quiet and do nothing, some of the existing altcoins I will hold until the price starts to improve.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Yes it is really good time for buying altcoins.  That is really good opportunity.  You know 500 m dollar marketcap coin cannot do 100x but 5m dollar market cap coin do easily 100x in bull market.
So that last bear market created for us that opportunity. We need to accumulate these low cap coins.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 07:14:50 PM
Yes it was, while altcoins were down means accumulation phase and expect to have big increase in price when bitcoin reach the peak.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 24, 2018, 07:11:36 PM
Very good time for purchase of altkoin. It is possible to buy for 500 dollars of 10 different coins and to wait for them big growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
According to what has been working for me, this is also a good time to buy. Just because of it volatility, you can easily make your profit within a short time frame. So not necessarily until you begin to see green all through the market before you can think of making your profit.
Activity: 640
October 24, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
I think this is the beat time to buy cryptocurrency. I think we will see a good bullish trend in November-December 2018. So let's hope for the best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
I will say a resounding yes! Though the markets are completely down at the moment and every thing looks bleak, this wouldn't continue forever. Some very good project tokens are trading for extremely cheap prices. These are the kind of coins/tokens you will want to have in your portfolio while anticipating the bull run that will surely come. It's only a matter of time, believe me, once the bulls come around, you will be completely excited and thankful you took the decision to invest in some of these projects at base prices.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
Yeah, timing is appropriate, we aren't falling anymore, market looks like accumulation stage and as long as down trend was too long, this accumulation has higher probability to result bull run.
I don't mean beating ATH, but jump to 500 mln market cap at least
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
I think the time is not right yet, because the altcoin price can still go down so my advice is that you should wait a little longer until the altcoin price go down again (my estimate is the end of December the right time to buy altcoin).
Activity: 504
October 24, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

If you are planning to invest for a long-time hold, I think it is really a good time to buy since the bear market started in the beginning of the year almost all crpto's price had been really cheap. It's good to grab a bag and hold it till the next bull-run starts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 24, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
the best timing i`d say. i believe that most of alts have hit the bottom already so dont afraid to buy more right now
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 12:00:50 PM
The best time to buy more valuable altcoins is now. The market is still in the recovery stage with a lot of these valuable coins like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, etc selling at relatively low prices. Seize the opportunity to buy more now and hold for the imminent bull market.
I think the market will stay low for a long time, at least until the end of this year. So I will not buy with all of my money, just a part and wait more time. If the price fall to lower, I can buy more coins with the same money.
Activity: 700
October 24, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
To be honest, I'm not sure that now is a good time to buy altcoins, because now it’s hard to find reasons for the market to start a reversal, which means that the market may fall even more. Buy now is a big enough risk in my opinion.
Activity: 214
October 24, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
At this point the coins are at a low price and will recover soon in the future, I recommend buying the top coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, NEO are all pennies that can bring good profit when the market rebounded. I prefer to hold NEO more, but choose which coin to buy. Have a nice day
Activity: 450
October 24, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
In one talk, I can't recommend to buy any altcoin right now. Coinmarketcap saying now cryptocurrency market very unstable and anytime price will dump. Please do not buy for holding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
Yes, now is a very good time to buy altcoins, but the risk is very high because the market has not yet been cleared of scam.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
There is always a good time to buy altcoins. Especially for coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano, you can keep investing. Store them right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 24, 2018, 07:00:20 AM
Timing about buying is very hard to predict but as I see it is really so because prices are increasing slowly so you will get a fast profit form this soon.
Pages:
Jump to: