Pages:
Author

Topic: gooddice.us with 50,000+ btc house(bank roll) - page 2. (Read 9531 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
You run a campaign and u didn't pay for anyone joined it. So you think your site is trusted? i don't think so, no thanks , this site isn't a good one to spend money here Smiley
Activity: 745
Merit: 471
Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.
Oh, cool, now they are "creatively copying" other site signatures: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1780849

Compare these two:

Now, I am really happy you like the signature I designed for my own website, YOLOdice, but I cannot remember anyone asking me for a permission to use it.

I request you to remove this design immediately.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Hi, I deposited 1mBTC to your website, gooddice two days ago. When I tried to withdraw with a balance of 1.11mBTC, 0.1mBTC was deducted by for transaction fee. However, the actual transaction fee you used was only 0.01mBTC. Besides, the process was not automatic and instant.

After two days, the transaction was rejected and I never received the withdrawal. From my account withdrawal log, the withdrawal was to address "1FbsiGhWrcMAyKfdjqhHwUxaQCp66pVNGt" but the transaction cannot be found on blockchain.info any more. Please check and resend. By the way, my ID is 2383.

image of the withdrawal record: http://imgur.com/a/KUdtj

No big surprise. Havent seen any user who withdrawn successfully there.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Hi, I deposited 1mBTC to your website, gooddice two days ago. When I tried to withdraw with a balance of 1.11mBTC, 0.1mBTC was deducted by for transaction fee. However, the actual transaction fee you used was only 0.01mBTC.

After two days, the transaction was rejected and I never received the withdrawal. From my account withdrawal log, the transaction id was "47eeed1ca4..." and cannot be found on blockchain.info any more. Please check and resend. By the way, my ID is 2383.

They only pay 0.01mbtc for withdrawal fee and they claimed that they have the biggest bankroll among other gambling sites? What a contradicting..perhaps this is how they gain profit from this shittiest dice site ever.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi, I deposited 1mBTC to your website, gooddice two days ago. When I tried to withdraw with a balance of 1.11mBTC, 0.1mBTC was deducted by for transaction fee. However, the actual transaction fee you used was only 0.01mBTC. Besides, the process was not automatic and instant.

After two days, the transaction was rejected and I never received the withdrawal. From my account withdrawal log, the withdrawal was to address "1FbsiGhWrcMAyKfdjqhHwUxaQCp66pVNGt" but the transaction cannot be found on blockchain.info any more. Please check and resend. By the way, my ID is 2383.

image of the withdrawal record: http://imgur.com/a/KUdtj
Activity: 42
The giveaways are still on.

1. Get free 0.01 btc account (Totally free)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1780849

2. Get a 0.05 btc account  (Min deposit 0.001btc)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1776137

3. Get a 500 btc account (Min deposit 0.05btc)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1780806

There must be one kind that you are interested in.

Good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794

Very well said mate and OP keeps on promoting his site even there are already lots of complaints on it and hes just keeping on ignoring those persons which we could really say that his face is soo thick that he can still able to dare to promote his scam gambling site. Get lost OP better luck next time.

We are just trying to bring some new air to the dice world.

Good luck guys

Yes you are bringing new air to dice world. First you claims to have so huge bankroll 50k btc bankroll is very new on dice world especially for a fresh launched site. Secondly, you brings a new air of non provably fair dice. Last, you brings great promotion which is ended with no payment.
Thats the new air that op is talking too on which he has a new dice site with a new way of scamming people.
Talking about new air he does really claimed it and congrats you op you got the post.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Very well said mate and OP keeps on promoting his site even there are already lots of complaints on it and hes just keeping on ignoring those persons which we could really say that his face is soo thick that he can still able to dare to promote his scam gambling site. Get lost OP better luck next time.

Good luck guys

Yes you are bringing new air to dice world. First you claims to have so huge bankroll 50k btc bankroll is very new on dice world especially for a fresh launched site. Secondly, you brings a new air of non provably fair dice. Last, you brings great promotion which is ended with no payment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I'd like to see my seeds regarding these bets I had:

Stop ignoring me.

Still being ignored. I think it's very safe to say that the site is/was not provably fair?

Unfortunately no matter how many times you'll post it, the OP will continue ignoring it. I think he doesn't have plans to clear that out. He's offers and promos aren't appealing anyway. Too bad.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'd like to see my seeds regarding these bets I had:

Stop ignoring me.

Still being ignored. I think it's very safe to say that the site is/was not provably fair?

Good luck guys

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

his face is so thick! And he still have guts to continue his busted scam attempt business, for god sake! And he keeps telling that he have freebies but try to look at his minimum withdrawal before we get that bunos what he said, and im wondering why he claim that he have huge bankroll while people could see it if they would ask for proof if he really haves it.

For evading on his posted bankroll proofs well this is a good sign for us to determine that this site is totally a scam one.

Please comment after your own experience.

And do not try to guess.

If you don't care, just ignore. or comment with your real experience.

Thanks a lot

----
GoodDice.us

nope sorry your promotion nor anything is not appealing and i would not rather play at this site, you've got shaddy reputation and don't have anything proof of legitimacy, so for you to be believable i think you should give out what people requested on your site so that critics would stop questioning about your site credibilities, but anyways lets forget about this talk and i would jump off to another site to play on.

nope sorry your promotion nor anything is not appealing and i would not rather play at this site, you've got shaddy reputation and don't have anything proof of legitimacy, so for you to be believable i think you should give out what people requested on your site so that critics would stop questioning about your site credibilities, but anyways lets forget about this talk and i would jump off to another site to play on.

Ok it is your choice,

And only after your own experience. you get the real gooddice.

Wish you good life.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

his face is so thick! And he still have guts to continue his busted scam attempt business, for god sake! And he keeps telling that he have freebies but try to look at his minimum withdrawal before we get that bunos what he said, and im wondering why he claim that he have huge bankroll while people could see it if they would ask for proof if he really haves it.

For evading on his posted bankroll proofs well this is a good sign for us to determine that this site is totally a scam one.

And do not try to guess.

Thanks a lot

----
GoodDice.us

And do not try to guess.

Thanks a lot

----
GoodDice.us
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
No i will never ignore when someone is scamming.
How much you earn on this scamsite??

Ok,

Then keep an eye on Gooddice. 

To witness how it become popular  step by step.

I think you should pay tuition in your business lesson if you find out " Wow,  Great  and smart GoodDice"!

to become popular for scamming? yeah you are popular since day1, can't provide proof of funds and don't even have provably fair system on your gambling site. only dumb people will risk their hard earned money on your site. first step you should make is to use some money from your 50k btc bankroll to hire a developer so you will have provably fair system, after that you might get some good players
I really laugh on this and you are telling the right thing that op would popular on scamming not only by step by step but already on general. Cant prove bankroll Cant give seeds and keeps ignoring recent players having problem on his website.This person should be banned because im already pissed of on this scammer.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
No i will never ignore when someone is scamming.
How much you earn on this scamsite??

Ok,

Then keep an eye on Gooddice. 

To witness how it become popular  step by step.

I think you should pay tuition in your business lesson if you find out " Wow,  Great  and smart GoodDice"!

to become popular for scamming? yeah you are popular since day1, can't provide proof of funds and don't even have provably fair system on your gambling site. only dumb people will risk their hard earned money on your site. first step you should make is to use some money from your 50k btc bankroll to hire a developer so you will have provably fair system, after that you might get some good players
I really laugh on this and you are telling the right thing that op would popular on scamming not only by step by step but already on general. Cant prove bankroll Cant give seeds and keeps ignoring recent players having problem on his website.This person should be banned because im already pissed of on this scammer.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Yep he start this site with 50k satoshi, but now he have much more becouse fucking stupid people loosing money on this scam site.

Test it if you like. and ignore it if you don't like.

Smiley

Hohoho, is this the last weapon from a scammer who cant prove that they are legit? The community gives you many chances to prove your claims about bankroll but what you have done so far? Nothing..except trying to get more players by "too good to be true" promos where players unable withdraw their balance although they have met the requirement.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
DON'T BELIEVE OP IS SCAMMER
I hope global moderator permabans you account
withdraw stil waiting, if not received my withdraw in a day . i open thread at scam auction tomorrow ..

This site is scam, you won't get paid, and you can see OP's red trust, it shows everything. He is girlbtc, a notorious scam in the forum.

You can try to get some tips before you call it scam

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1780849

Totally free
Pages:
Jump to: