Pages:
Author

Topic: Google ads banes crytocurrency adverts - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
Only those people who sell their coins in panic are the main reason why our market bleeds so much,the google's banning wont do such effect but these noob weakhands who are doing panic selling when the market started to crash,we shouldnt be having these bloodbaths if we arent going to sell in panic,because it will only worsen the market situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
Although Google is the best place to advertise eveything but I think it'll not affect so much to the crypto market cause it's not the only one advertising services on the internet so we still can use a lot of other advertising services although it's not good like Google. Before you just need to create only 1 advertisement on Google but for now with other advertising services you just need to create more than 1 advertise and the result will be the same when you use Google advertising services
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
Sounds like a weak big brother tactic to me. Will not be bothered by it at all! So many other avenues are at our fingertips.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
Google only did the right thing,to lessen these scammer's advertisements because most of the victims are the ones who knows nothing and sees some advertisement from google ads,then these noob people will invest without knowing that the project is just a scam.The last resort of these scammers will be in bitcointalk which will investigate all of these new projects,DT and moderators will be screening those new potential scams.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
March 14, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
I think without google ads, ICO can move on. Google adword is only part of advertising , The main advertising is via bounty participants and bitcointalk. Those ads are very efective. developers can also use ppc ads based on bitcoin payment network like a-ads.com and others. you can also use adnet.site
Losing the ability to use Google advertising is not terrible. There are many other advertising platforms. But if Google will block search queries, it can become a big problem. Globalization is always bad. The main reason that governments and bankers are fighting against cryptocurrency is the fear of losing monopoly. I wonder how much Google will pay for such restrictions.
When coming to a point on where it would decide on global restriction then it would really be a big problem and lets hope that Google wont really able to come on this kind of decision. Adverts banning can really make some blockage to ICO but not completely the thing that it would stop since there are lots of mediums which ICO can advertise on without the need of those adverts but still I don't like on this kind of decision on where the entire market is already clinging up to oppose crypto.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
that's why doing this new kind of income, new users, why restrict people's freedom, not democratically
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 14, 2018, 02:09:23 PM
It will be very difficult.
I think Telegram will help us)

telegram now is the new medium of advertising of ICO and it gain so much popularity so in the long run if google will ban the crypto ads totally telegram is the next big thing in cryto ads . but for me it is hard that google will ban it with no particular reason .
Activity: 773
March 14, 2018, 02:05:04 PM
How is this going to affect all the coins to the banning issue?
Maybe Google and has a big influence in the field of advertising ICO projects and crypto-currencies. But by banning this advertisement, ICO projects will not lose much, as they will find similar sources of Google that will provide them with advertising services.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
It will be very difficult.
I think Telegram will help us)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 14, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
good for bounty hunters .. now they'll increase bounty prices 
Lol i don't think to this situation, but maybe you are true. So i hope they will do that too, price they paid for any bounty hunters will increase, because Facebook and Google, an "Duopoly" at online advertisement has banned ICO  Grin Cheer for all!
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
it seems like this is bad news for crypto currency users,
then how is the response for seniors?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
It, my opinion, global marasmus. If such giants of the Internet as Google and Facebook, decided to hinder with progress, then it means one: cryptocurrencies make a sense for economy. And this progress, unfortunately for some, carries to redistribution of assets and elimination of discrimination in economy. Having become slow bureaucratic giants, Google and Facebook is bought up by young startups which give rise to new trends. These grown fat mastodons are already afraid of the competition among yet not strengthened new creative geniuses raised start money through crowdfunding.
Still it strongly smells slightly of conspiracy theory: probably, put pressure upon these corporations the government
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 14, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
On the one hand - it is going on because a lot of adverts are scam and fake what denigrates cryptowalute
But on the other hand - Now bounty price will increase, what is really good information for all bounty hunters
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
Google is following the steps of Facebook, to prevent it from finding more fraud by the icos, that is why it is prohibiting ads.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
March 14, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
I think without google ads, ICO can move on. Google adword is only part of advertising , The main advertising is via bounty participants and bitcointalk. Those ads are very efective. developers can also use ppc ads based on bitcoin payment network like a-ads.com and others. you can also use adnet.site
Losing the ability to use Google advertising is not terrible. There are many other advertising platforms. But if Google will block search queries, it can become a big problem. Globalization is always bad. The main reason that governments and bankers are fighting against cryptocurrency is the fear of losing monopoly. I wonder how much Google will pay for such restrictions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
I believe this is a good thing for crypto to avoid scammers but media as always making fud that google banned crypto. But it will also effect real projects a bit IMO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 14, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
March 14, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Google Crypto Ad Ban Confirmed

source: https://goo.gl/ewbsGv

The largest search engine on the planet, Google, announced formally it will restrict advertisement of “Cryptocurrencies and related content (including but not limited to initial coin offerings, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency trading advice),” including aggregators and affiliates regarding “cryptocurrencies and related content.”

This is another block for Initial Coin Offering (ICO)!
Activity: 235
March 14, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

There are so many advertisement ways for ICOs which were being used like social campaigns and this forum. It might even be good for bitcointalk bounty participants because more of the ads will be posted here if that's the case.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
what caused it to happen and this I still first hear it. is there anyone who knows why this can happen?
Pages:
Jump to: