Pages:
Author

Topic: Google allegedly prevent Trump from winning in 2020, push far left agenda - page 3. (Read 633 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Veristas is doing amazing work. As you can see, mostly as a result of their Pinterest story, there is a tidal wave of whistle blowers emerging, and based on how they are reacting to all of Project Veritas's platforms by trying to silence them, they are terrified of this. I predict we will be seeing lots more leakers, at least up until 2020.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
It seems that google (and other major tech companies) are in fact abusing section 230 of the DCMA.

The tech companies have not quite gotten this bad -- it appears they are moving in this direction -- a company may ban all speech except those derogatory to a certain group of political ideology (or in favor of that groups competitor), and claim the content on their platform is user generated and as such exempt from libel liability. I do not think this is what was intended when section 230 was drafted, I believe the intention was to allow for competing ideas to be published.   
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
I am surprised to not see any threads about this yet.

Project Veritas recently released hidden cam footage of conversations with Google executive detailing plans to meddle in the 2020 presidential election to prevent Trump from getting reelelcted. The video also features someone who claims to be a google "insider" detailing how Google uses its various search features to push a far left win agenda, such as using "auto complete" to provide suggestions to "men can" such as "can pregnant", "have babies" and "have periods".

James O'Keefe, founder of Project Veritas has claimed YouTube censored the above referenced video by removing the video from its platform. He has also claimed the project veritas reddit account has been banned very shortly after publishing said video.

US Representative Gohmert of Texas has responded to the video saying, in part:
This video shows Google’s biases are now a threat to a free and fair election

I saw some reports that Project Veritas' website was down earlier in the day, but this might have been fake. As of now, their website is running, and they are hosting the video themselves. I cannot find a way to upload the video here as a mirror.

I think this should concern you, even if you dislike President Trump. It should not be up to a few people inside a monopoly to decide who gets elected and what policies get pushed onto Americans. If you want to change the beliefs of other Americans, you should use persuasion to change my mind, not what amounts to censorship and manipulation. 
Pages:
Jump to: