Pages:
Author

Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party - page 2. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
That's a very good news. No wonder if most ecommerce sites will join this party! This is just the proof that blockchain is too mainstreamed right now and lots of potentials were coming. Building future with convenience and less hassle.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Another good news in the blockchain industry and if only others will embrace the technology then we expect that it will attract more and more entities and investors to use the blockchain too. I just hope that this news will make a chain reaction for others who are not yet open for embracing the said technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is good news for blockchain, but not necessarily for crypto currencies. This is like saying crypto is shit, but blockchain, the technology behind it is good. I wouldn't be so happy and share this bit of news to everyone.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
The future has come, but it is not yet popular. The blockchain will inevitably change the current Internet. I feel it is inevitable that it will be embraced by various enterprises and governments.
Activity: 360
"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

It's really good news when big companies start to be interested in blockchain technology. But we will see how this will affect other coins and projects. It may not be that good news  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I've been hearing these rumors for over a year, but there's still no clear improvement.
Activity: 9
This is good news for crypto lovers in the world, google and alibaba are 2 big companies worldwide.
Activity: 191
This is good news and a decent progress for thumbs up. Hoping more and more merchants will join the party. Then this will be even more amazing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
google is have everything, he can buy anything he want  Grin
Activity: 378
This is good news for crypto lovers in the world, google and alibaba are 2 big companies worldwide, this can make it easier for people to transact in alibaba.

Activity: 40
This is a very nice news. I also think that the future of the blockchain is great
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

I only respond to the positive side, so the world of crypto now has begun ogled by big companies. this indicates that crypto has a good prospect, especially in terms of business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
blockchain started many adopted in a variety of fields and I think this is a positive impact. This means that blockchain is not created in vain and useless for all systems. in the future the later can be so blockchain will be even greater and much used for many purposes in a country.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
alibaba.com is the giant e-commerce company in China and using blockchain is the best move they ever did because people could access their products through blockchain and Cryptocurrencies that which each and all business establishments will do adapt the future of money technology.
I expect alibaba will double or triple their sales if they do accept crypto on their sales platforms.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
If the industry corporate giants join the blockchain platform i am sure most of the projects here will fail because they have the resources to complete the projects without the help of public funds and they can hire the best developers and minds to fulfill their goals , it is really interesting to see what the future holds for the new technology and many more giants coming up with great innovative projects.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Interesting news. I thought that Google is negatively related to crypto. The world of crypto is changing and large companies see great potential. I like it. I believe that it will change the live of society significantly in a few years.

That's just fud you're reading about google, they are negative about people getting scammed out of their money due to fraudulent ico's.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Interesting news. I thought that Google is negatively related to crypto. The world of crypto is changing and large companies see great potential. I like it. I believe that it will change the live of society significantly in a few years.
Activity: 644
There was a news that Google has already invented VR helmet, I would not be surprised that in near future Google will come to the top of the crypt,as company powerful based on information technology,and as one of the TOP very clearly see the direction of the future,and more than many people realize where the money and power in this course it will go in the crypto world
Activity: 476
it must be very interesting to join the same people who are good at the field ,, make no mistake insult each other keep trust and remain optimistic. Wink
Activity: 490
A very interesting event, which I think can change a lot in our life. Probably now we will not notice this, but in any case it will only benefit people, because now these companies do a lot for people
Pages:
Jump to: