Pages:
Author

Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party - page 5. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
it's amazing if it happens, but whether it's from a trusted news source that is the problem,so I still do not trust it completely before that happens,but to me blockchain is an incredible technology of the future so it's fitting for google to use blockchain..
Activity: 7
Not going to happen its just a rumor from these scammers who will use it to scam people ? Because if theres a rumor there will be some expectations from the communinty,then they will take advantage the situation and try to create some schemes! just like what they did to the TON or telegram ico scheme which doesnt exist if yoi asked telegram.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

At present the value of blockchain has been known worldwide and has application in payment, contractual intelligence in practice. Large corporations are actively developing their own blockchain, which is essential because blockchain increases their labor power, helping them to manage their money.
Activity: 9
I have heard the google will ban cryptocurrencies why would they bother to oppose the technology if they are really into it? they arent dumb enough to do that because people will be mad,if they are really going to do that this could be the reason why most of the people will hate them so for me this is just another FUD is from unreliable source.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Once we heard google will ban all crypto-themed ads in their website.
And now we heard google will create a new crypto for itself.
Hmm, many fake news in crypto world.
don't know which one is true, just follow the flow for getting profit, cheers !
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
If this is true, I hope that this will make crypto more popular and will open the door for a lot of people who would never take part of it. We need popular faces to take place and spread the word.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Thats a good news from the top firms of the world. Google creating its own blockchain for its necessity give hands to the blockchain technology. Alibaba already being into the blockchain based development for all its business needs as well creating its own digital token adds more power to the blockchain.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Thoughts? its bullshit why would they banned cryptocurrency ads to their platform if they are interested to the blockchain technology? ABSURD google isnt too dumb to do that,they will support something if they want something but they didnt that is why im sure they arent going to do this thing,its another false or FUD from these market manipulators to create some hype in the market look at the news source CCN a well paid FUD website.
CNN always pops first in my google news, I believe their too excited to have btc at a lower price and buy it a lot by that time, they might have their own ICO too. Fuds were too frustrating now. Alibaba might really have their ICO soon, but I doubt if Google will make another move o it after that so-called banning.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Thoughts? its bullshit why would they banned cryptocurrency ads to their platform if they are interested to the blockchain technology? ABSURD google isnt too dumb to do that,they will support something if they want something but they didnt that is why im sure they arent going to do this thing,its another false or FUD from these market manipulators to create some hype in the market look at the news source CCN a well paid FUD website.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Blockchain is a technology that needs to be ogled for Online Business. As a transparent technology, Blockchain will make many users see clearly every transaction they make. Google and Alibaba are big companies, I'm sure both will make Blockchain technology more powerful.
Activity: 145
Google wont they have restricted cryptocurrency related advertisement so im sure theres no posibility it would happen ? geez this is anothe FUD after the amazon currency FUD,not alibaba ? whats next? friendster ? instagram and linked in?  Grin stop hyping bro the people arent too dumb not to know this is just another fake news from unreliable source.
Activity: 196
Alibaba as a chinese based company wont bother to join the party because china still restrict chinese to get involved with any activities in cryptocurrencies that is why i doubt this would happen,also google wont because if they are interested to cryptocurrencies and the blockchain they wont be restricting cryptocurrency ads in their platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Not going to happen after the restrictions that they have announced? probably this is just another FUD to make people hype the market doesnt make sense why these big players are spreading FUD before they are going to hype the market,after they took their profits from the peak they will spread the FUDs for the market to fail then buyback from the dips,repeat the cycle thats how i see these news.
what are you talking about?
Google just banned advertisements from ICOs and will make their own blockchain technology, what's the FUD in there? well in fact it's a good news because blockchain technology has been recognized by big companies such as google.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Not possible to happen as the google has already restricted cryptocurrency advetisement to their ads-platform it morelikely impossible to happen why would they bother to create something from blockchain?doesnt make sense do you think they will allow decentralized search engine ? LOL! they wont have any income if they do that.
Activity: 210
I doubt google will do that,they arent too dumb to restrict cryptocurrencies then will create something from blockchain that is purely stipidity.This news that are coming from CCN are unreliable so dont expect too much the site is well known from getting paid from these big players to spread positive news to pump the market,and mostly FUDs to create panic in the market its a pure manipulation.
Activity: 182
They banned ICO advertisements to eliminate the competition Cheesy Good move by google, it's not like they advertise the bing search engine anywhere. Good for the crypto industry as it proves the underlying technology is useful and should be adopted.
Do you think google will do that because they want to create their own? kissing blockchain ass isnt an option for google they wont bother because if they have created something from blockchain they will look like they are breaking their own policies,google is well known to be very strict to their own rules that is why im sure they wont,this is just another FUD,like what amazon was few weeks ago.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

It will be funny if after creating blockchain Google will announce own ICO and will promote it through the Google ads(where ICO promotion is forbidden)
I think it will so 100%.
But they will no announce own ICO. They will announce possibility to do any ICO by google blockchain platform. And such of ICO promotion will not be  forbidden.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
They banned ICO advertisements to eliminate the competition Cheesy Good move by google, it's not like they advertise the bing search engine anywhere. Good for the crypto industry as it proves the underlying technology is useful and should be adopted.
Activity: 116

It will be funny if after creating blockchain Google will announce own ICO and will promote it through the Google ads(where ICO promotion is forbidden)
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I think that alibaba does care about bitcoin and blockchain. Jack Ma once came to my country and he said that blockchain technology should be concerned about because it can bring new life and new hope to the people. Moreover, China is a country which has the highest population in the world. Developing the blockchain tech can make everything more efficient and bring more profit for this company
Alibaba is indeed possible to get into our community,but google? nah! after the cryptocurrency ads has been restrcted therea are less posibilities that google will do that,its like eating your own balls.Chinese are still restricted to participate to any of these cryptocurrency activities i doubt it would be easier for alibaba to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: