Pages:
Author

Topic: GOOGLE AND FB BAN ON ADVERTISMENTS - page 4. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 17, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
in my view this is good for the Crypto-currency world. Most scam projects coming by advertisements , so the people caught . after the ban definitely the users willing to go Ranked websites. As an example if you want to invest ICO , definitely now you check with a Ranked websites like ICO bench , ICO drops etc.

NOw filtered the scams, anyway this is good action. this ban means they indirectly supporting the Crypto currency future
I know this is a good action from Google and FB but we must consider about the losses that an ICO can meet without advertisements, how can investors know about the ICO without any informations any ads on internet, and the number of investors will surely drop and ICO don't have enough investments will die. But in the bright sight, this will make new ICOs must have high quality to get more attentions from community.
For a lot of ICO failed or tend to be a scam that's why they implemented it that much, this banning will only affect the ongoing ICO and future ICO, not on those who are in exchange now, but as we see its the market that is affecting too much since the holders were into panic mode.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
in my view this is good for the Crypto-currency world. Most scam projects coming by advertisements , so the people caught . after the ban definitely the users willing to go Ranked websites. As an example if you want to invest ICO , definitely now you check with a Ranked websites like ICO bench , ICO drops etc.

NOw filtered the scams, anyway this is good action. this ban means they indirectly supporting the Crypto currency future
I know this is a good action from Google and FB but we must consider about the losses that an ICO can meet without advertisements, how can investors know about the ICO without any informations any ads on internet, and the number of investors will surely drop and ICO don't have enough investments will die. But in the bright sight, this will make new ICOs must have high quality to get more attentions from community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 16, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: