Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Ban Crypto Ads? - page 2. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
I do not think that advertising Google is a productive way to promote. Who is looking ICOs doing it in special places but not in other sites
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 19, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
I heard that they want to do this. But here many are right, the country is against scammers, and not against ICO. Especially recently, on the summit, Europe approved the Crypto-currency and did not prohibit it.

I am very positive with the crypto market that it could bull run even without Google and Facebook on their back.
Crypto market will stand out even without the advertising giants because Crypto is our future and we are just starting to face the future and we are very lucky that are able to invest, earn and get involved while the world were not yest fully adapted blockchain and Crypto in their everyday life.
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 19, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
Why do you think google ban crypto ads?
Does crypto ends here?

One of the reasons why the crypto market crash this last 2 weeks of the first quarter this year is that Google announced after Facebook that they will no longer support crypto and ICO related ads on their platform.
Many people feared that crypto will crash completely without Google and Facebook but they were wrong because today few hours ago the crypto market started to pump together with the altcoins.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 19, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
I heard that they want to do this. But here many are right, the country is against scammers, and not against ICO. Especially recently, on the summit, Europe approved the Crypto-currency and did not prohibit it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 19, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
Does crypto ends here?

Just because ads are banned it doesn't mean it is the end. LOL, ads are just ads, crypto can survive without ads. Ads are just useful for the upcoming projects and ICO, but to bitcoin and other major coin ads are not worthy because they're popular enough. Also it's their loss to banned crypto ads they lose income and profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
March 16, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
Google fights against scammers. As now many projects are a deceit. All who interested in crypto will look for info here and on the other sites.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 16, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
not crypto ads but ICO ads.
Because the increasing number of ICON scattered today makes google can no longer stem them and google can not verify which ICO is honest where the ICO scam,now more and more scam ICO and google do not want to be blamed because they let the ads and read by google site visitors because big name google will be at stake here.

its not just ICOs, everything cryptocurrency-related. so wallets, trading platforms, etc... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html
don't think there is any use for these ads anyway, advanced users who could contribute to the project - probably not looking for new coins to mine with ad banners. so it makes sense
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
not crypto ads but ICO ads.
Because the increasing number of ICON scattered today makes google can no longer stem them and google can not verify which ICO is honest where the ICO scam,now more and more scam ICO and google do not want to be blamed because they let the ads and read by google site visitors because big name google will be at stake here.
Activity: 487
March 16, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
All these bans are just Necessary tools to drive cryptocurrency to a totally independent niche. It's an opportunity too for forums like this. I sincerely hope telegram can give us a search engine too.  It will be massive
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
March 16, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Unfortunately, ICO start-ups and crypto-currencies have a bad reputation. Approximately half of the ICO start-ups disappeared or went bankrupt, bringing large losses to investors. Google sees the problem in the unreliability of such investments and does not want to advertise such dubious tools. Google is trying to protect itself and to pursue a policy so as not to fall under US law.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 16, 2018, 04:47:10 PM
Maybe they really want to protect citizens of the world from scam, why not... But i think they are going to startup own cryprtoproject and only cut competitors.
Activity: 602
March 16, 2018, 04:37:03 PM
Does crypto ends here?

This is true, and its has official statement that it will stop accepting ads from ICO as Google wants to eliminate fraud and scammers on this ICO using google ads, this is also a one factor why Bitcoin drop big time because of banned from Google.

Well, I think this will not stop the crypto to be more popular because there are still more search engines that can be used so there's no need to be worried. We must continue to support crypto especially they are experiencing some issues that needs to be stopped in order for the crypto community to be calm.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
March 16, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
Facebook have limited the ICO and cryptocurrency ads in result of FBI pressure. I think, that Google have implemented the ban for the same reason. This may seem a bad news, but from the other side, the ban for advertisement in the largest social networks and search agents may cause the development of independent projects of Reddit type and blockchain-media like Steem.
This forum too will benefit from bans Smiley
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
I think it's good that Google only Banned the ICO ads, because now there are a lot of false ICO and so on. So this is the right solution, it will be able to protect you from the potential scams.
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
google made the crypto ads for ICO ban, but don't look at it at the bad way.
as this crypto ends by google and this forum will make a way!
how will this be possible? ICO needs advertisement, and we will serve them well.
This fact will make more difficult any promotion. Not so much people have time to read forums. And then it will be time for any crypto funds, peer-to-peer and private groups with many scammers. Is it right?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
March 16, 2018, 04:19:45 PM
google made the crypto ads for ICO ban, but don't look at it at the bad way.
as this crypto ends by google and this forum will make a way!
how will this be possible? ICO needs advertisement, and we will serve them well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
Google Ban Crypto Ads, has nothing to do with the price. Google only Banned the ICO ads, and that means, it will be good for the bounty hunter, As they can only advertise their coin through bounty hunters. So it will not affect the crypto in any way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 16, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
Does crypto ends here?

I think it's great that google bans crypto adds. My personal opinion is that I never follow advertisements from google that relate to ICOs. I have bad personal attitude to that, cause I think that there are specialized websites for ICOs (icodrops, bitcointalk, etc.).
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 04:05:22 PM
There are a variety of cryptocurrency-related products, services and tips on the Internet that range from "suspicious" to "scams". In an attempt to protect users from risk, beginning in June Google will ban all online advertising, promoting bitcoin and the primary offering of coins (ICO).
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Nothing will happen to crypto if Google bans crypto add. The only thing crypto will impact is the advertisement media for crypto is largely utilized in Google and that will turn to some other search engine. Yep, there is a impact but not for price or potential if crypto but add media impact only and nothing other than that. There is so many other ways crypto will spread.
Pages:
Jump to: