Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Ban Crypto Ads? - page 3. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 03:38:45 PM
Of course, I was also very much impressed by this development of circumstances. I think that a lot is being done now to simply ban or drown out the development of the crypto-currency world, because the development of the crypto currency is a threat to fiat money.

An interesting perspective and quite likely...
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Of course, I was also very much impressed by this development of circumstances. I think that a lot is being done now to simply ban or drown out the development of the crypto-currency world, because the development of the crypto currency is a threat to fiat money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 03:31:36 PM
Google advertising as mentioned above, advertises a lot of scams of the crypto-currency world.
In my opinion, they know much better than we do. But I think if they forbid, the crypto currency will not die.
Activity: 168
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 16, 2018, 03:12:23 PM
Today's situation from my opinion is very interesting

From one side they talk, that when on the market will be able new mechanisms, like DAICO or crypto will have more control from goverment, then we can talk about ads and concomitant.
On another hand we have unclean position of some active players on the field(I keep in mind that you know about Mt Gox and other)

On Youtube we can see dirty ads(about drugs in Russia) but the best ICO projects  don't have access to the masses.

It's all can destroy attitude of the most people to the innovations in economics
But like in all situations the Truth will be in the winners, and we will see it in the near future
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
Why do you think google ban crypto ads?
Does crypto ends here?
Not end, but further will be more difficult.
All who interested in crypto will look for info here and on the other sites.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 16, 2018, 02:27:30 PM
Does crypto ends here?

This is true, and its has official statement that it will stop accepting ads from ICO as Google wants to eliminate fraud and scammers on this ICO using google ads, this is also a one factor why Bitcoin drop big time because of banned from Google.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 07:45:18 PM
Yes, first of all google fights against scammers. As many projects are disguised, they begin to filter ads more globally.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 02:22:58 AM
But there is more ads not banned and working.I dont care about Google ads.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 01:58:57 AM
Google ads are where majority of scam sites are accessed from. For me, this is a good thing.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
March 15, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Does crypto ends here?
First, there is a lot of similar thread already discussed this news. It seems like Google will try to start all of the advertisement banner related to promoting ico and crypto. Remember crypto was getting so many banned in various countries and official institution but it's come back again. It doesn't and crypto will try to continue its journey in the future.
Activity: 96
March 15, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
Does crypto ends here?
Pages:
Jump to: