Pages:
Author

Topic: Google looks into accepting Bitcoin... - page 2. (Read 4079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
January 26, 2014, 05:49:21 AM
They basically said exactly that they aren't doing the thing in the "email conversation". They can't really get more direct than that.

Uh and remember this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 26, 2014, 05:43:28 AM
Updated: Google has since issued a statement that it isn’t looking to incorporate Bitcoin — but as far as we can tell, the email conversation isn’t being contested.

(which is exactly which the statement does contest, since it is the subject of incorporating bitcoin. roxtar just quoted it)

Of course they're thinking about it. And of course it would be too early on the part of Google for any statement regarding potentially adopting Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
January 26, 2014, 05:43:21 AM
Updated: Google has since issued a statement that it isn’t looking to incorporate Bitcoin — but as far as we can tell, the email conversation isn’t being contested.

(which is exactly which the statement does contest, since it is the subject of incorporating bitcoin. roxtar just quoted it)

and again you are a fucking moron  Grin Cheesy  Individual who runs department says they are looking into it and wants feedback from bitcoin community and Google PR department says they are not incorporating bitcoin. This is what PR departments are made to do, under promise at all costs.

So maybe if Electric Mucus could compartmentalize - which he obviously can't - then he'd understand the basic communication strategies of a multi-billion dollar corporation and how their compartments work together and separately at times and why.

Instead, he is just a fucking idiot.  Wink Grin Cheesy

legendary
January 26, 2014, 05:32:50 AM

(which is exactly which the statement does contest, since the email conversion has the subject of incorporating bitcoin. roxtar just quoted it)
legendary
January 26, 2014, 05:29:33 AM
com part mental ized
legendary
January 26, 2014, 05:15:02 AM
“We are working in the payments team to figure out how to incorporate bitcoin into our plans" - that was exactly, word for word what Google Senior VP of Ads and Commerce Sridhar Ramaswamy said to me. Since then Forbes, Coindesk, Vice, The Daily Dot, etc etc have all authenticated and verified the emails in various ways. Read what you will into that.

Yeah, Electric Mucus is a fucking moron.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 25, 2014, 11:19:42 PM
“We are working in the payments team to figure out how to incorporate bitcoin into our plans" - that was exactly, word for word what Google Senior VP of Ads and Commerce Sridhar Ramaswamy said to me. Since then Forbes, Coindesk, Vice, The Daily Dot, etc etc have all authenticated and verified the emails in various ways. Read what you will into that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 09:16:17 AM
All you lil nerds that have hoarded all your BTCs and expect ppl to hand you money.  Here's the truth: you are at a disadvantage now.  Too many big fish entered and/or working together with others I'm guessing and are you goign to hold and then by the time it is about to hit 0, you're going to sell.

btw btc will be just a disgusting thing trtaded at 4 disgusting exchanges for a while.  its a joke.

Wait, what? I've been HODLing (the correct term - not "hoard") my BTCs and people HAVE handed me money. TONS of it. So it's not a matter of expecting people to hand me money... they've already done it. Thanks for the display of emotion, though. You know what they say about people who trade with emotion, or people who base arguments on emotion... they're whiny little girls who let their emotions control them!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
January 25, 2014, 04:28:42 AM
They said they are looking into it but had no current plans.

Everyone happy now?

"Confirmed they're not looking into it" - Irrational Perma-Bear Lie
"Confirmed they have plans to adopt it" - Irrational Perma-Bull Lie

"Confirmed they are looking into it but have no current plans" - THE TRUF

Another True Confirmed Fact: Google adopting DOGE into Google Wallet

Thats the "google way" to market research ...

btw , I 've had setup some google alerts bots about bitcoin in the news .. and there is nothing about google<=>bitcoin ... then I just started wondering where is my exactly "cluster location"; propagation, Autonomous System (AS) etc... 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
January 25, 2014, 03:14:46 AM
But when a rational person looks at it, it could mean anything.

Indeed, when your premises include contradictions, you can validly infer anything.  Assuming for the moment that you are that rational person, perhaps it's time to review your axioms.

Stand on the shoulders of giants
January 25, 2014, 02:45:04 AM
All you lil nerds that have hoarded all your BTCs and expect ppl to hand you money.  Here's the truth: you are at a disadvantage now.  Too many big fish entered and/or working together with others I'm guessing and are you goign to hold and then by the time it is about to hit 0, you're going to sell.

btw btc will be just a disgusting thing trtaded at 4 disgusting exchanges for a while.  its a joke.

Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold anything back. Just let loose.

Grin ..

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
January 25, 2014, 02:26:52 AM

Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold anything back. Just let loose.
January 25, 2014, 02:14:24 AM

January 25, 2014, 02:11:38 AM
No this is complete ....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 01:00:51 AM
They said they are looking into it but had no current plans.

Everyone happy now?

"Confirmed they're not looking into it" - Irrational Perma-Bear Lie
"Confirmed they have plans to adopt it" - Irrational Perma-Bull Lie

"Confirmed they are looking into it but have no current plans" - THE TRUF

Another True Confirmed Fact: Google adopting DOGE into Google Wallet
Activity: 218
Merit: 102
January 25, 2014, 12:45:20 AM
Next stop. $10k.

This gives me hopes Smiley as I'm starting so late on bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 25, 2014, 12:44:32 AM
Potentially good news but wallet incorporation and adoption are not the same thing

legendary
January 25, 2014, 12:33:40 AM
lol read the damn line, are you so compartmentalized that you can't understand a simple sentence?

It's right there in the article you idiot!  Cheesy

No you are the idiot!  Grin Cheesy
legendary
January 24, 2014, 08:05:01 PM
lol read the damn line, are you so compartmentalized that you can't understand a simple sentence?

It's right there in the article you idiot!  Cheesy
legendary
January 24, 2014, 08:02:55 PM
Updated: Google has since issued a statement that it isn’t looking to incorporate Bitcoin — but

... you hadn't even had to click it to know it's bullshit before you've read it.

oh and freakin LOL

You lie. They didn't say they weren't looking into it. In fact they said blatantly they were keeping an eye on it and considering many things for their wallet. You have got to fucking kidding yourself if you don't think that is positive news. Google NEVER comments on things they aren't at least interested or curious about. The emails weren't fake. The PR department is giving a "never overpromise" pr line in that response.

Why are you so butthurt at the prospect of Google considering bitcoin? A year ago you would have said the exact same thing about Overstock. You are a butthurt little man.
Pages:
Jump to: