Pages:
Author

Topic: Google proves Brexit is just a dumb and emotional action - page 3. (Read 2185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Yes, that's right, ignore all the other independent countries who have no problem trading with the outside world even in today's society, again, the idea that you need a giant organisation for free trade is a fucking joke, yet you still push it even after the referendum results.
legendary
Activity: 910
Brexit is right of people great Britania, they know what is they doing, of course there are risk must be taken by them. We just can wait and see what will happen with England. Because Google just mades opinions.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enough with the fear mongering, I'm getting pretty sick of it now, especially with the fact that the media seem to be collectively denying my existence by claiming young people only voted remain. I knew full well the political and economic ramifications of a Leave vote and that's precisely why I voted for it, in the long run the UK is going to be better off especially compared to Europe and we will have ended the stranglehold the EU has on this continent. The fact that you two in particular are out spamming this shit is particularly obnoxious and arrogant, why the fuck can't you just accept the results? It's ridiculous because I just know that if remain had won you'd all be telling me to fuck off if I complained the way you are.

I have no problem accepting the results, but the leave vote never had a plan for afterwards. Businesses are already starting to leave, it has divisively split the UK, France will stop processing immigrants in Calais - I don't see the leave campaign offering any solutions to these problems, but sticking their fingers in their ears shouting "la la la, it'll be alright". You should be afraid because we're holding a grenade and the pin fell out.

While I think it took many Leave supporters by surprise I don't think it's going to be as such a disaster as people like you claim, we have done trade without the likes of the EU for thousands of years and we will do so again, christ, maybe I need to go to number 10 myself and help them out, I can't stand incompetency.

Exactly the problem with old people. And you're an old people, at least in your head xD
You don't understand something incredibly simple, something that is the basis of evolution, humanity and the world itself: YOU CAN'T GO BACKWARDS!

That's an incredible mistake of the "good old days"... You just can't "do it like we did for centuries" it doesn't work Cry

Anyway, I hope it won't be a complete disaster, not for you because you voted out so you've got to assume your responsability, but for the millions of people who chose to go forwards and are kept backwards by nostalgics nationalists.

I dont think he realizes that in his restricted world view.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Enough with the fear mongering, I'm getting pretty sick of it now, especially with the fact that the media seem to be collectively denying my existence by claiming young people only voted remain. I knew full well the political and economic ramifications of a Leave vote and that's precisely why I voted for it, in the long run the UK is going to be better off especially compared to Europe and we will have ended the stranglehold the EU has on this continent. The fact that you two in particular are out spamming this shit is particularly obnoxious and arrogant, why the fuck can't you just accept the results? It's ridiculous because I just know that if remain had won you'd all be telling me to fuck off if I complained the way you are.

I have no problem accepting the results, but the leave vote never had a plan for afterwards. Businesses are already starting to leave, it has divisively split the UK, France will stop processing immigrants in Calais - I don't see the leave campaign offering any solutions to these problems, but sticking their fingers in their ears shouting "la la la, it'll be alright". You should be afraid because we're holding a grenade and the pin fell out.

While I think it took many Leave supporters by surprise I don't think it's going to be as such a disaster as people like you claim, we have done trade without the likes of the EU for thousands of years and we will do so again, christ, maybe I need to go to number 10 myself and help them out, I can't stand incompetency.

Exactly the problem with old people. And you're an old people, at least in your head xD
You don't understand something incredibly simple, something that is the basis of evolution, humanity and the world itself: YOU CAN'T GO BACKWARDS!

That's an incredible mistake of the "good old days"... You just can't "do it like we did for centuries" it doesn't work Cry

Anyway, I hope it won't be a complete disaster, not for you because you voted out so you've got to assume your responsability, but for the millions of people who chose to go forwards and are kept backwards by nostalgics nationalists.
legendary
Given that the leavers are all old farts with no knowledge of technology, I guess it was the remainers with no knowledge of world affairs or economics.

The only age group which favored Bremain were those who aged between 18 and 24 (44% margin). All other age groups favored Brexit, including the 25 to 30 years age group (4% margin in favor of Brexit). So according to you, everyone who is older than 24 is an old fart? And what about the 28% among the 18-24 group which voted for Brexit? Perhaps they are old farts too.

Are you really trying to deceive people or do you not know how to read or google something?

Please, anyone believing Bryant.coleman... Well first look at his history of posts to understand his notion of "objectivity" and "proof". Then go on google and write "Brexit vote by age" and read any of the link to see that what he says is completely false.
legendary
It's not 40% you know, 72% of youngs voted remain.

So for you, "young" means just those in the 18-24 age group? For me, it also includes those in the 25-30 age group. And the latter voted in favor of Brexit by a 4% margin (probably close to 10% in reality, as the exit polls undercounted the LEAVE vote by 4 to 6 points). A majority of those aged between 25 and 30 voted in favor of Brexit.

Lier.

If only people aged to 64 could have vote, remain would have won by a really big margin: 10-15%

https://mobile.twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/746255941331488768

But well, what would expect from someone who cant even read a yes/no poll correctly Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Given that the leavers are all old farts with no knowledge of technology, I guess it was the remainers with no knowledge of world affairs or economics.

The only age group which favored Bremain were those who aged between 18 and 24 (44% margin). All other age groups favored Brexit, including the 25 to 30 years age group (4% margin in favor of Brexit). So according to you, everyone who is older than 24 is an old fart? And what about the 28% among the 18-24 group which voted for Brexit? Perhaps they are old farts too.
legendary

Coming from the guy that though brexit was the cause for cheap gasoline... Smiley
legendary

legendary

Ahahah xD
Good point here! If we could link age to research we would have a good idea of who from leaver or remainer voted like zombies.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Noo this is the problem... the EU commission say that they will be nice... Don't think for one second that it will be the case. They want more power. A group of people said no to them. This is in their view intolerable! They want more control, more power, bigger perks, and so on. Never in the interests of the people they should be representing but in their own first and foremost.

Just what European Commission must remember is that the people will watch and behaving like dishonestly is seen.
legendary

The biggest difficulty is that the UK is still in the EU and can't yet do anything... Breaking the shackles is the easiest part learning to be a free man is another story completely.

I'm still waiting to see anything the UK wants to do the the EU forbids as you're claiming. But the vote is made so we'll soon see what your "freedom" will bring, I just don't see how it could compensate your isolation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

The biggest difficulty is that the UK is still in the EU and can't yet do anything... Breaking the shackles is the easiest part learning to be a free man is another story completely.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

legendary

Ahahah ^^

Funny how you get angry for nothing. Especially as this post is not about denying the result, just about showing how incredible it is to see that Britains seem to wonder what does Brexit mean AFTER voting it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Britains, is democratic people and they dont like to take orders from unelected people in EU. That simple.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
I do agree, a lot of people did not have a clue about the scale and economics involved in what they were voting against. It came down to a "dem stoopid foreigners must pay" mentality. You should be careful not to lump them all together as it was a very close result - 16million wanted to remain, 17 million wanted to leave. British politicians were arrogant and didn't put in any thresholds like 75% of the population must vote or the leave vote must achieve at least 60%. Unfortunately it means around half the population will not be happy with the result
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/leave-remain-brexit-uk-google-trends-what-is-eu-european-union-referendum-what-happens-now

"What is the EU?" is the second top UK question on the EU since the #EURefResults were officially announced

Voters on the day of the referendum were uninformed and didn't take into consideration the real situation. I'm not saying it's why there was a Brexit, because nothing proves that people voting "leave" were the most googling this questions (no data can exist on such affirmation).
It just proves that Britains were not informed on the day they voted, that they didn't grasp the importance of the situation and that they made a hastly, unthought decision.

But we don't know how many specific query's there actually was.
There could be like 1000 of them or 10K or maybe 5... Those charts prove nothing.
Without specific numbers your claims are just good as predictions for etherum...
Bad thing is that you are not wrong, of course majority of people dont give a dime about current geopolitical situation. Why? Because is very hard and the amount of data is overwhelming for one person. 
Pages:
Jump to: