Pages:
Author

Topic: Google to ban crypto ads - page 2. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:26:37 PM
on the off chance that Google can preclude digital currency promotions, individuals who still lay about learning of cryptographic money will be lessened. not just that, ICO stage will be influenced as a result of the boycott. I figure Google won't totally boycott crypto yet just utmost and refresh approaches with respect to this crypto promotion.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 26, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
In my opinion google will going to do it completely they will just blog crypto ads for temprory or this rule will not going to apply, they just want to find out the real stuff thatswhy they are doing this.

I think that over time they will change their mind. Here, Facebook decided to develop its own coin and, at the same time, allowed advertising crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:40:55 AM
May be soon FB and Google Twitter will block all tweets posts and reposts with hashtags related to ICOs (#ICO #TokenSale etc.) They are fighting scam projects
Activity: 84
July 26, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
They are sticking to this same pattern with Facebook who is the first to set out the hatchet on digital money related promotions (regardless of if its genuine or trick). Nonetheless, the good thing is that crypto promoters may in any case have sufficient energy to publicize until June.

Regardless of whether the boycott is at last actualized, natural hunts are as yet valuable. For sponsors, on the off chance that they need to be found in the Google query items in regards to their ICO or somewhere in the vicinity, they should know the rudiments of SEO (site design improvement) and the site must be completely streamlined with significant catchphrases.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
I would not ban all the news about the crypto currency in the place of Google, but would limit myself to banning ICO advertising, since the majority of scammers are focused on the ICO.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
It will not make any sense for me. Also I agree with google because with many ads of ICO even SCAM ICO will make crypto reputation even more bad. Maybe many people will angry with that but they didn't know the main reason and only think negative about google and also facebook.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 20, 2018, 09:17:04 AM
hahah it's just a friend issue, proof is now not proven many people want to drop the cryptocrurrency why because here is very promising incest companies out there much decreased because its investors run into crypto, so they make an issue that makes crypto fall
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
In my opinion google will going to do it completely they will just blog crypto ads for temprory or this rule will not going to apply, they just want to find out the real stuff thatswhy they are doing this.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
Right choise for google to ban crypto ads. Crypto should be promoted only on reletad forums and sites,because it is really too risky investments.
Activity: 134
July 20, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
Hopefully they just stop the ICO scam being advertised, then everything will be favored by big coin and real ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
It is strange to realize and understand the fact that today people are being robbed of advertising. Do you understand what this is? Today the world is full of advertising, and in the near future, I think that people will begin to see advertising in a dream. But Google cancels advertising crypto. Why? I think that there are people who are afraid of crypto currency.
Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
Does Google also ban cryptocurrency ads? This is really not good news, because Google's influence is bigger than Twitter and Facebook, and it affects many countries, so I feel that I need to confirm whether he is completely banned or partially banned.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 02:39:59 PM
Now a lot of negative and positive news stories about bitcoin, But I think it's good because if the state accepts bitcoin then there will be regulation for that matter.
Activity: 700
July 09, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
Thankfully Facebook retraced their steps and instead of outright banning crypto ads, they decided to ban ico ads which is not a bad move at all. I think Google too will soon come around
Activity: 3
July 09, 2018, 01:44:36 PM
I think this is a good thing. At present, ICO management is very backward. The prohibition is protection for the people, but the future must be reopened. The current cryptocurrency is a crazy growth period.
Activity: 149
BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans
July 09, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
meanwhile everyday I see ICO related ad on Youtube  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 09, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
Yup, Google to ban cryptocurrency advertising and it is normal nowadays
because we have a different opinion about this at the same time law in different country, just be open minded about busines
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

Did they really do that? I always wonder why ICOs ads always appear on youtube and google ads. They seem to be working ineffectively. Or they have an exception that we don't know yet.

Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 02:02:30 PM
They just do not forbid advertising. There are many ICOs that make spam. So many people fall into the ICO trap. Then, perhaps, they will stop advertising the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:54:12 PM
Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

I believe that google did not want to engage on cryptocurrency scams because there are some of the ico's who are just scamming their participants and social media's such as facebook are evading this kind of problem.
Pages:
Jump to: