Pages:
Author

Topic: Google to ban crypto ads - page 6. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
 Google's update of its Financial Service policy that means a ban of all crypto-related advertisements starting in June 2018.The company will no longer allow ads about cryptocurrency-related content, including initial coin offerings (ICOs), wallets, and trading advice across any of its ad platforms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
When Facebook announced the ban on advertising ICO, they began to block all advertising immediately, and in this case it is still not accurate, so do not despair.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
Is this the reason for the current dip?

Does anybody have an idea how much of Google ads is connected to ICO. I think is s small percentage and people are just panic.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
March 17, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
this is a NON event.

anyone that has not heard of crypto and has not investigated it already for themselves is likely to be a zero net worth individual anyway.

mostly these adverts are scamming ico shits that are a deteriment to this arena so this is good news.

mean while TWITTER TESLA/ SPACE X  are donating milions to lightning network and many more big players starting to dive in to btc and real crypto projects.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
March 17, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

So after Facebook, it is the turn of Google? My only question is why they are not banning the ads immediately? Why they want to wait for another 3 months? Anyway, it is nice to have some of these corporations running scared of crypto.
Activity: 448
March 17, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
The market of crypto brings huge profits to Google. Of course they do not want to do it, but it's a forced move. They work in the legal field of the country and must follow the laws. I hope that governments will not prohibit crypto.
Activity: 85
March 17, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
If I'm not mistaken, similar topic with this one have been posted in this forum. And comments are flooding in it, I even had a comment on it.
Anyway, I think it is impossible for google to ban ads re cryptocurrencies. And we are not even sure if this has been applied as of present.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 06:53:59 AM
The news is certainly not the most pleasant, but nevertheless, this situation is not particularly scares me. The main promotion ICO projects is via forums, or other advertising platforms. People using Google is certainly a good market to promote projects, but with its limitation of anything cardinally will not change.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
I first hear about this information and it seems to me that this is FUD, but still worth checking. I hope it is fake news
This is official information. You can read about this page: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803?hl=en&ref_topic=29265
Some moments are positive:
1. This rules starts only june 18
2. Advertisers ll be required to be certified by Google
3. No reference concerning Youtube
Activity: 6
March 17, 2018, 06:49:22 AM
Not only these two adv related companies begin to ban crypto ads.
Russian most popular company Yandex also announced that it's planning to begin banning crypto ads too.
Activity: 546
March 17, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Yeah i hear that to.
Thats explain why Bitcoin's price is Down again.
Now crytocurrency is really in bad possition.
I hope Bitcoin can rise again.
so really the market is now in very bad condition. but I think over time the situation will stabilize and the market will go up. I believe that cryptocurrencies is our future.
Activity: 546
March 17, 2018, 06:32:30 AM
Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

i think they are trying to get an incentives into the crypto related ads that came from the company and publishers, so they decide to banned crypto ads, by means of this all bounty hunters are getting too hard to find another way how do they publish their ads, in an easiest way to find out to investors. we are facing another problem again, but im pretty sure that crypto will survive what ever it takes in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
March 17, 2018, 06:20:59 AM
They can't ban ico advertising and i read also some articles that google would not ban cryptocurrencies some people using this to fud
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
if indeed google banning crypto currency ads mean bounty for videos on youtube and blogs that use blogger banned?
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 06:14:15 AM
if this is an official statement and they decided to start blocking the crypt advertising from the summer, then I think by this time they can change their decision because everything changes quickly.

Yes, that is official statement... you are right, we have a few month by that, maybe they will change their decision. Well, we will see soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 17, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
if this is an official statement and they decided to start blocking the crypt advertising from the summer, then I think by this time they can change their decision because everything changes quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 05:06:31 PM
I've heard about it, but it's more interesting for me, if crypto ads will be blocked on youtube?
Also it's question, if ICO videos will be blocked as well?
Does smb have opinion? Huh
but nevertheless I do not understand the meaning of these locks. If there is an advertisement of any product, then why not advertise about the company? Apparently there are some moments about the crypto currency, which not everyone is talking about.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
I do not like these trends at all, because a lot of Internet resources prohibit any advertising of cryptocurrencies and this is worrying
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 04:47:12 PM
I first hear about this information and it seems to me that this is FUD, but still worth checking. I hope it is fake news
Activity: 9
March 16, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
I've heard about it, but it's more interesting for me, if crypto ads will be blocked on youtube?
Also it's question, if ICO videos will be blocked as well?
Does smb have opinion? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: